3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
How goes the update.
Finally getting back to it. I had a bit of a block and was quite stumped but I am back on it now. Have to make some changes to the script because I decided not to go with Alex's sister. Using her would extend the game and I would 5rather just concentrate on Julie, MC and Anh.
Have also made some renders for the scenes I am sure of. Will post a preview or two in a couple of days. Subs have already gotten one of the images.

Reactions: JGNeon and Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Finally getting back to it. I had a bit of a block and was quite stumped but I am back on it now. Have to make some changes to the script because I decided not to go with Alex's sister. Using her would extend the game and I would 5rather just concentrate on Julie, MC and Anh.
Have also made some renders for the scenes I am sure of. Will post a preview or two in a couple of days. Subs have already gotten one of the images.
OK cool good to know, so are you changing the script you planned to put in, or currently in the game script, or rather will save work still.

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
OK cool good to know, so are you changing the script you planned to put in, or currently in the game script, or rather will save work still.
Just changing the script for chapter 2. So the saves will work just fine.

Reactions: Havik79

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
So I hate to be that guy but, sorry, update when.:p
I suspect near the end of January. I packed a lot of variables into this chapter so we'll have to do a lot of testing to make sure they are all working properly. Mr Bear does a really good job with coding, but there are variables within variables within variables in places so a lot of playtesting will have to be done. This will be the last time I try to resolve so many things in the same chapter, cause even writing all of that is a nightmare.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I suspect near the end of January. I packed a lot of variables into this chapter so we'll have to do a lot of testing to make sure they are all working properly. Mr Bear does a really good job with coding, but there are variables within variables within variables in places so a lot of playtesting will have to be done. This will be the last time I try to resolve so many things in the same chapter, cause even writing all of that is a nightmare.
Instead of looking at it like it's a 'nightmare', look at it like it's a 'never-ending party'! :p :ROFLMAO:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK cool, so we still get sex with Julie right :p

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You want to wife her up, sounds like if a snowflake would do a cover of "I want to sex you up".
Showing my age there.

Yeah not to be rude, but code shmode, variables shmeriables, "I did it all for the nookie".

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes