3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Have some bad news, I am sorry to say.
I have to put the game on hold. MrBear has to step away from our project. He is starting school and is going to be too busy to be able to work on the game. I am happy for him. But it does mean that I have to pause the development until I find a replacement programmer. Right now I can't do that. I don't have the finances to hire anyone and I do not think that anyone is going to be willing to work on the game for a share as the game is not making any money.

I am still working on the game. To date, I have made 429 images. Still have two scenes to render plus finishing up (it's halfway done right now) one sex scene. The scene I am doing right now is pretty long. There are already 97 renders in this one and I haven't even started on the main event yet. Now that I have some more time, because no coding can be done, I might extend the sex scenes a bit.

I am sorry about this. Feel free to get angry. I completely understand possible anger over this and aren't going to be mad at anyone for really "digging" into me.
Volle.

MCAnh89.png

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
P.S. This isn't the first time it happens to us, so when I say that the development will resume I do mean it. We actually started the development of the game almost a year before we released the Prologue. At that time we had another artist doing all the art. We were very close to finishing Prologue when he simply vanished. Shortly after he left I got really sick and had to go for treatment for a couple of months. Didn't resume work on the game until about July last year. I couldn't find anyone to do the renders so I had to learn quickly and started doing it myself.
The game is too dear to me and I will do whatever I can to finish it.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
So, you're in need of a coder? Or?
Yeah. I am debating doing it myself. I've never done Python before. But I am familiar with the basics. I've done PHP work before, but it's been more than a decade since I touched anything related to coding.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah. I am debating doing it myself. I've never done Python before. But I am familiar with the basics. I've done PHP work before, but it's been more than a decade since I touched anything related to coding.
Now I'm confused. Your previous post, made it sound like you need an artist. That's why I edited my post. lol

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
LOL. No. I was telling about the trouble we had at the start of development. We did need an artist back then. Then I learnt how to use Daz and started doing the art for the game myself.
Ok. There's several of us Ren'py coders around. I don't mess with Python or anything. But, there are some that will work for a share, once it starts making money. All I can say is make a post in the Recruitment forum.

Sep 3, 2020
LOL. No. I was telling about the trouble we had at the start of development. We did need an artist back then. Then I learnt how to use Daz and started doing the art for the game myself.
no nooo not my baby

not my baby

i want to die
i want to dieeee

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

okay don't panic don't panic

we just need a coder

there are millions of perverts on f95 I'm sure one of them is a coder

and don't forget Discord

and Twitter
yummytime79.png

how am I going to tell my red-headed babies that

mama ain't coming home

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vollezar

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
no nooo not my baby

not my baby

i want to die
i want to dieeee

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

we just need a coder

and don't forget Discord

and Twitter
View attachment 1602509

mama ain't coming home
There's a lot of us here and on Discord. Some of us have more experience than others. There are also some that will work for peanuts until a game starts making money, then they'll take a piece of the pie.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
no nooo not my baby

not my baby

i want to die
i want to dieeee

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

we just need a coder

and don't forget Discord

and Twitter
View attachment 1602509

mama ain't coming home
Oh, she will be coming home. One way or another I am going to make that happen.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
We/I am barely making rent, and probably going to have to give up the 5 bucks I spend supporting the one dev I do currently support, I have no talent at all for anything to do with making games, so what can I do except wait and hope for the best.

Sep 3, 2020
We/I am barely making rent, and probably going to have to give up the 5 bucks I spend supporting the one dev I do currently support, I have no talent at all for anything to do with making games, so what can I do except wait and hope for the best.
what we do is we don't lose hope

and we have faith that we will succeed

have you forgotten that we perverts are a very resourceful people

:ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Don't worry about it, bud. I can certainly relate to you in that area. I do wish we could have made money off the game, but it wasn't why I want to make it. I have made it this far with the game on very limited funds so I will find a way to continue.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes