3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Yes, you told me that, but, the only choice is to be an ass to her. So, I'll keep to that then. Be an ass so I don't have to date her. Was just hoping for a nice way, by having a choice.
Sometimes it's the only way, Also I think I remember dev saying earlier that she will be part of the story either we date her or not so everything should be fine ;)

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Yes, you told me that, but, the only choice is to be an ass to her. So, I'll keep to that then. Be an ass so I don't have to date her. Was just hoping for a nice way, by having a choice.
You are never rude to her. You just don't say much. And she does notice that there is something on your mind that is bothering you so she does not mind that you aren't a chatty Cathy.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Alright. It just felt like some of those were a bit rude. Thanks for clarifying.
The only rude part is when he stared at her the first time they met. But he does apologize. And she actually didn't mind it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Looking at a girl and asking her out is rude now?
Why are we playing this game 4 then?
To be the polite loners in a sea of opportunistic assholes
throwing themselves at the girls left and right?

Alright. It just felt like some of those were a bit rude. Thanks for clarifying.
The only rude part is when he stared at her the first time they met. But he does apologize. And she actually didn't mind it.
Well, I'll stop harping on it now. Sometimes I just need to clarify shit a couple times. Prerogative of being old. :ROFLMAO:
No problem. I get it. In most games, I've noticed, not responding to someone is treated as being rude.
In life also. But, anyway, can't wait for next update. I'll restart and be a silent Wolf when it comes to Ahn. :p
In any way shape or form of a real connection, she has to work for her well being.
Being a feint limp goose while we plow away at life to provide for both of us is not the way.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Looking at a girl and asking her out is rude now?
Why are we playing this game 4 then?
To be the polite loners in a sea of opportunistic assholes
throwing themselves at the girls left and right?

In any way shape or form of a real connection, she has to work for her well being.
Being a feint limp goose while we plow away at life to provide for both of us is not the way.
What? My comment was about NOT asking her out. Ahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Vollezar
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes