3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Don't worry about it, bud. I can certainly relate to you in that area. I do wish we could have made money off the game, but it wasn't why I want to make it. I have made it this far with the game on very limited funds so I will find a way to continue.
Well mate I wish you the best and look forward to seeing how things go.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
hopefullynotagoodbye.png
I have to shut down the development.
I simply can't afford to hire someone to do the programming. I was hoping that MrBear would pass on to me what he had done so far in chapter 2 in a hope that maybe I could finish it myself. But he has been silent since he told me he has to leave and I can't do it myself from scratch. Mostly because I simply have too much to do as it is.
Aside from the game there are things in my life that occupy a large chunk of my time.
I am hoping that I can revive the project at a later time. In the meanwhile I am still going to continue rendering and finish writing the story.
I am sorry.

-Volle.

Last edited:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I have mixed feelings about this :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, thanks for your work and I hope to see you around.

Best of luck.

• Red Heart

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Really loved the game so far, the story has me already invested in all the characters, especially the MC and Julie. I'm kind of a sucker for lifelong best friends-romance stories, unfortunately, most of them don't always have a happy ending where they both end up together, so I was excited that for once the best friend was a super cute redhead and was 100% all in on making her the MC's girlfriend as soon as possible.

Ahn, Jane, and Alex were all nice and normally I'd even be up for romancing them all if this was a harem VN, but considering this sounds like its been put on permanent ON-HOLD/ABANDONED, I'm super disappointed. I'll keep my saved game on my computer for now and just cross my fingers the Dev finds a way to at least make this a shorter VN and finish the story if he does not have the time/resources to draw it out and make it a longer on-going project. I'd really like to see at least some kind of abbreviated happy ending between the MC and Julie! :love:

Sep 3, 2020
Really loved the game so far, the story has me already invested in all the characters, especially the MC and Julie. I'm kind of a sucker for lifelong best friends-romance stories, unfortunately, most of them don't always have a happy ending where they both end up together, so I was excited that for once the best friend was a super cute redhead and was 100% all in on making her the MC's girlfriend as soon as possible.

Ahn, Jane, and Alex were all nice and normally I'd even be up for romancing them all if this was a harem VN, but considering this sounds like its been put on permanent ON-HOLD/ABANDONED, I'm super disappointed. I'll keep my saved game on my computer for now and just cross my fingers the Dev finds a way to at least make this a shorter VN and finish the story if he does not have the time/resources to draw it out and make it a longer on-going project. I'd really like to see at least some kind of abbreviated happy ending between the MC and Julie! :love:
he wants to finish the game but he needs help with coding

if i remember correctly

if you know anyone who's willing to do it for free
you can message him on Discord

maybe you could ask around if anyone is willing to help

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
he wants to finish the game but he needs help with coding

if i remember correctly

if you know anyone who's willing to do it for free
you can message him on Discord

maybe you could ask around if anyone is willing to help
Unfortunately, other than financial support, that's the only thing I can contribute. In any case, I liked how right away Julie confessed to the MC so that isn't drawn out, but I was curious as I was playing 2 save paths. I was playing a path with Ahn/Julie and a path with just Julie where I avoided earning points with Ahn, but aside from Ahn kissing the MC, there didn't see too much of a difference. Was wondering if the plan was always to romance both girls simultaneously and either try for a relationship with both girls in a throuple path or just pick a girl at the end?

I'm wondering if Ahn's plan was to try and hook up Jane with Jake, even though there was a joke about Jane being a lesbian according to Ahn's dad? Clearly Alex likes girls as she's said several comments about her attraction/interest in girls plus her making out and groping Julie between her legs...so I wasn't sure if there might be an eventual hookup between Jane and Alex, assuming Julie rejected Alex. :unsure:

Considering the MC isn't a virgin it kind of sucked Julie was saving herself for him only to have her first kiss be with Alex. That said, I do wonder also if Alex was going to try and tempt Julie into a friend with benefits arrangement while the MC decides if he is in love with Julie and wants to be in a relationship with her. That would kind of be a dick move as she knows how Julie feels about the MC and it was kind of awkward she was there in the cafe when Julie and the MC had their heart to heart apology and love confession.

In any case, I really would like to see this continue and would like to see an ending, even if its a bit rushed/abbreviated as I already like all the characters...well all except for Sharon, she was a cunt and I'm glad the MC is already over her, though Bobbie and Carol were pretty hot as well!

Sep 3, 2020
Unfortunately, other than financial support, that's the only thing I can contribute. In any case, I liked how right away Julie confessed to the MC so that isn't drawn out, but I was curious as I was playing 2 save paths. I was playing a path with Ahn/Julie and a path with just Julie where I avoided earning points with Ahn, but aside from Ahn kissing the MC, there didn't see too much of a difference. Was wondering if the plan was always to romance both girls simultaneously and either try for a relationship with both girls in a throuple path or just pick a girl at the end?

I'm wondering if Ahn's plan was to try and hook up Jane with Jake, even though there was a joke about Jane being a lesbian according to Ahn's dad? Clearly Alex likes girls as she's said several comments about her attraction/interest in girls plus her making out and groping Julie between her legs...so I wasn't sure if there might be an eventual hookup between Jane and Alex, assuming Julie rejected Alex. :unsure:

Considering the MC isn't a virgin it kind of sucked Julie was saving herself for him only to have her first kiss be with Alex. That said, I do wonder also if Alex was going to try and tempt Julie into a friend with benefits arrangement while the MC decides if he is in love with Julie and wants to be in a relationship with her. That would kind of be a dick move as she knows how Julie feels about the MC and it was kind of awkward she was there in the cafe when Julie and the MC had their heart to heart apology and love confession.

In any case, I really would like to see this continue and would like to see an ending, even if its a bit rushed/abbreviated as I already like all the characters...well all except for Sharon, she was a cunt and I'm glad the MC is already over her, though Bobbie and Carol were pretty hot as well!
I've only ever had feelings for Julie I never ever thought about the girls in a romantic way I only ever wanted Julie

but I'm not sure I think you could have dated the other girls but you would have to choose one in the end

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I've only ever had feelings for Julie I never ever thought about the girls in a romantic way I only ever wanted Julie

but I'm not sure I think you could have dated the other girls but you would have to choose one in the end
I'm with you about Julie, the rest are a no go for me.

Sucks that none of the good coders here are stepping up to help. Some of which aren't even doing shit with their skills. I would help, but, my coding skills aren't great. I make mods, but, to try to help with an actual game, that's a bit beyond me.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020

The kiss with Anh was aimed to be a somewhat of a slow burn into a decision of whether have a relationship with her or not. If therre was no kiss with her then there is no choice later to date her, you'll just become friends.
Originally the plan was for dating either/or and the throuple choice was meant to come in later for Julie and another girl (I think you can guess which one). The plan changed when I was finishing up Chapter 1.
Alex making out with Julie came out completely out of nowhere for me. It wasn't originally meant to happen. I was writing that scene and it just sort of happened. She was meant to develop crush on Julie but she was not meant to let herself do that. It was going to be something that would sort of torment her until she finally got brave enough to say something. Was going to happen in different ways depending on Julie/MC status. Then, while writing the scene, I thought of making their kiss into something Alex simply imagined happened, but in reality she was just sitting there staring off into the great beyond with a dorky look on her face while Julie was trying to get her to come out of it. Then I just made it happen as it is right now.

The throuple choice will still be there, but you do have to be kissed by Anh in the beginning. I can't explain what happens so as not to spoil it, but I can throw a tip If someone wants that route.

As I've said before. The way I write is very chaotic. I have a general idea but most of what you see in the game comes to me as I write. So I honestly don't know at a 100% what will happen in the story. I want to take it one way but when writing it I might go off on a different path (as long as I keep to the general premise I have set for myself).

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
Sep 3, 2020
I'm with you about Julie, the rest are a no go for me.

Sucks that none of the good coders here are stepping up to help. Some of which aren't even doing shit with their skills. I would help, but, my coding skills aren't great. I make mods, but, to try to help with an actual game, that's a bit beyond me.
brother don't worry about it it's the thought that counts

if you ever have the chance
ask around if you can I'm sure if we keep asking we will find somebody

willing to help us

Sep 3, 2020
The kiss with Anh was aimed to be a somewhat of a slow burn into a decision of whether have a relationship with her or not. If therre was no kiss with her then there is no choice later to date her, you'll just become friends.
Originally the plan was for dating either/or and the throuple choice was meant to come in later for Julie and another girl (I think you can guess which one). The plan changed when I was finishing up Chapter 1.
Alex making out with Julie came out completely out of nowhere for me. It wasn't originally meant to happen. I was writing that scene and it just sort of happened. She was meant to develop crush on Julie but she was not meant to let herself do that. It was going to be something that would sort of torment her until she finally got brave enough to say something. Was going to happen in different ways depending on Julie/MC status. Then, while writing the scene, I thought of making their kiss into something Alex simply imagined happened, but in reality she was just sitting there staring off into the great beyond with a dorky look on her face while Julie was trying to get her to come out of it. Then I just made it happen as it is right now.

The throuple choice will still be there, but you do have to be kissed by Anh in the beginning. I can't explain what happens so as not to spoil it, but I can throw a tip If someone wants that route.

As I've said before. The way I write is very chaotic. I have a general idea but most of what you see in the game comes to me as I write. So I honestly don't know at a 100% what will happen in the story. I want to take it one way but when writing it I might go off on a different path (as long as I keep to the general premise I have set for myself).
if people want to date two girls at once hey you do you

but that is not me so I'll be standing over here with Julie in are monogamous relationship

waiting for the day when we can walk down the aisle

and we may or may not have a baby already and yes on purpose don't judge us

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020

Well as you may have noticed by my name, I absolutely love/adore gingers and honestly Julie is what attracted me to this VN in the first place so my actual 'canon' path would have been to avoid leading Ahn on, and just focus on being the best boyfriend for Julie and do whatever it took to see that they live happily ever after!

But I do admit I love my share of harem/poly-relationship games as well, so if there was an optional path for a poly-relationship, I definitely would have played it. Sadly, I think Jane is not an option despite how cute she looks in the recent renders, from the cafe-on, no way would she ever go for the MC if she already knows her best friend was already crushing on him. I did like Ahn, but truthfully, it would have been a toss up between her, Jane and Alex (assuming Alex is at least Bisexual). If the 'other' girl that was supposed to be a part of the throuple option is who I think it is, then, I'm guessing that would have been a bit of a slow burn as well, since we haven't really seen her show any interest in the MC...or guys in particular as she's only made suggestive comments about girls. ;)

Sep 3, 2020
Well as you may have noticed by my name, I absolutely love/adore gingers and honestly Julie is what attracted me to this VN in the first place so my actual 'canon' path would have been to avoid leading Ahn on, and just focus on being the best boyfriend for Julie and do whatever it took to see that they live happily ever after!

But I do admit I love my share of harem/poly-relationship games as well, so if there was an optional path for a poly-relationship, I definitely would have played it. Sadly, I think Jane is not an option despite how cute she looks in the recent renders, from the cafe-on, no way would she ever go for the MC if she already knows her best friend was already crushing on him. I did like Ahn, but truthfully, it would have been a toss up between her, Jane and Alex (assuming Alex is at least Bisexual). If the 'other' girl that was supposed to be a part of the throuple option is who I think it is, then, I'm guessing that would have been a bit of a slow burn as well, since we haven't really seen her show any interest in the MC...or guys in particular as she's only made suggestive comments about girls. ;)
for me all it took was the prologue and I was like okay so I'm going to marry you Julie

and I was like every other female character in this game can go home cuz they are unnecessary

I don't know what the plot of this game is on I don't give a fuck

in fact let me tell you what the plot of this game is we get married we have a house full of babies

we live happily ever after

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020

With Jane I simply fucked up. She was meant to have a larger role (with lots of lewds for her as well), but I picked a Gen 8.1 model for her. At the time there wasn't much for G8.1 models as it was a pretty new model for Daz. There is more now that I could do a bit more, but she is now doing a different thing.
P.S.I didn't realize it was a wrong model to pick until after prologue was already done so I couldn't just change her.I did do that for Jake, but he was extreme case and his original model was a complete fuck up.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
With Jane I simply fucked up. She was meant to have a larger role (with lots of lewds for her as well), but I picked a Gen 8.1 model for her. At the time there wasn't much for G8.1 models as it was a pretty new model for Daz. There is more now that I could do a bit more, but she is now doing a different thing.
P.S.I didn't realize it was a wrong model to pick until after prologue was already done so I couldn't just change her.I did do that for Jake, but he was extreme case and his original model was a complete fuck up.
Would you ever reconsider Jane's path or is she pretty much locked into either Jake or someone else not the MC (or sharing with Ahn)?

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Would you ever reconsider Jane's path or is she pretty much locked into either Jake or someone else not the MC (or sharing with Ahn)?
She is locked in now. I am pretty sad about it as well. She wasn't going to be a love interest for MC. She was just going to be an adventurous type, wink wink nudge nudge. Not a slut. She won't fuck anyone unless she feels safe with them and does like them, but she likes to try new things with those people. She was also one of a couple of people who were going to have their own so-called expansion for after we finish the main game.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes