3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
....so as for Zoey, she's essentially in the same role to Alex as Jane is to Ahn? Basically, no-touchie, but provides quips, and comic relief while providing more info on Alex's backstory?
Yup.

All I want is Julie. I never saw what she did as an actual bad thing. For me it was her just getting tired of how she was being treated. Yes, the MC didn't know, but, how he reacted to it, was just over the top. He should've just told her(Julie) that he needed some time to think and not acted like such a shithead. People make mistrakes. It's not like he and Julie were boyfriend and girlfriend and she cheated on him. Like some games are doing and then expect the player to be ok with it.

Julie made a mistake and yes, the MC got hurt, but, that chick(ex-gf) should've treated Julie better. She didn't which only tells me that she wasn't right for the MC in the first place.
That's a point of perspective. you do find out in part why he reacted to it the way he did and in Chapter 2 he'll say it more clearly. But there is no wrong way of how someone feels about what she did. We all see things differently based on our experiences. That's why there is an option to forgive her as soon as he comes down. Or take it a bit slower in letting it go.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
just don't make the same mistake a lot of developers do filling the game with a lot of girls thinking more girls equal a better game

there are a lot of games that I play where I only like one girl but because there are so many girls I have to wait forever for the girl I like to get a turn

take summer's gone for example

I only care about Bella

but I don't know when the game will focus on her again

and don't forget about A.O.A. Academy I only care about Jenny
I like that One Lie doesn't have a bunch of girls so that you can focus on the story and the girl you love better
I am giving you a like because I like you, but I want to facepalm too, Bella, that bitch, I'd rather have a prostate exam than spend time with her.
Although I do agree, I love My New Memories, but it is annoying so many side characters I like, and having to wait for ages to spend time with them.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
All I want is Julie. I never saw what she did as an actual bad thing. For me it was her just getting tired of how she was being treated. Yes, the MC didn't know, but, how he reacted to it, was just over the top. He should've just told her(Julie) that he needed some time to think and not acted like such a shithead. People make mistrakes. It's not like he and Julie were boyfriend and girlfriend and she cheated on him. Like some games are doing and then expect the player to be ok with it.

Julie made a mistake and yes, the MC got hurt, but, that chick(ex-gf) should've treated Julie better. She didn't which only tells me that she wasn't right for the MC in the first place.
I agree, but the ex-gf was jealous as hell of the bond and obvious attraction Julie had to the MC. If she ever truly loved him, she would have talked to her or the MC to try and resolve things so there wouldn't be any tension or jealousy. That said, it's pretty hilarious in spite of how upset the MC was and how he reacted, once he got to college, he forgot how much he cared or wanted to be with the ex. By that time it was either start something new with Ahn, or seriously see if he has actual romantic feelings for Julie. It's funny that for once, he actually became somewhat self-aware and guessed her reasons for why Julie lied in the first place, and only then decided he wasn't that angry, but more hurt.

just don't make the same mistake a lot of developers do filling the game with a lot of girls thinking more girls equal a better game

there are a lot of games that I play where I only like one girl but because there are so many girls I have to wait forever for the girl I like to get a turn

take summer's gone for example

I only care about Bella

but I don't know when the game will focus on her again

and don't forget about A.O.A. Academy I only care about Jenny
I like that One Lie doesn't have a bunch of girls so that you can focus on the story and the girl you love better
Same. though with my ginger love, I prefer Nami in Summer's Gone and also on team Jenny in AOA, but since I do like some of the girls, I will do separate play throughs with their paths.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I agree, but the ex-gf was jealous as hell of the bond and obvious attraction Julie had to the MC. If she ever truly loved him, she would have talked to her or the MC to try and resolve things so there wouldn't be any tension or jealousy. That said, it's pretty hilarious in spite of how upset the MC was and how he reacted, once he got to college, he forgot how much he cared or wanted to be with the ex. By that time it was either start something new with Ahn, or seriously see if he has actual romantic feelings for Julie. It's funny that for once, he actually became somewhat self-aware and guessed her reasons for why Julie lied in the first place, and only then decided he wasn't that angry, but more hurt.

Same. though with my ginger love, I prefer Nami in Summer's Gone and also on team Jenny in AOA, but since I do like some of the girls, I will do separate play throughs with their paths.
Uh, you are both on drugs, Jenny is a barbie doll, Rebecca is the perfect waifu.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Nami. I wanna Nam nam on her bum bum.
And just look at that yummy boobie.
View attachment 1674144
She's so perfect, I love how perverted and slightly depraved she is over the MC and totally fine with hooking up with him despite being 'roommates'. Bella is gorgeous, but I hate/have little patience for tsunderes, though I did like the other big titted blonde friend...forgot her name, lol.

Uh, you are both on drugs, Jenny is a barbie doll, Rebecca is the perfect waifu.
And I totally agree, Rebecca is a cutie that just needs the right guy to draw her out of her protective shell, and she's one of the other girls I was referring to wanting to pursue. It sucks that game isn't a harem despite how attractive they all are...iirc there was talk there might be a possible throuple path(s), but that remains to be seen.

Reactions: Vollezar

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, I don't play Summer's Gone and as for AoA, I have 4 saves. Valery, Vicki, Jade and Sung Ji. But, apparently we can't have Sung ji on a solo. Or so I've been told. The other girls aren't my thing. But, I'm also hearing that solos are pretty much going to be non-existent, which fucking sucks.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
That said, it's pretty hilarious in spite of how upset the MC was and how he reacted, once he got to college, he forgot how much he cared or wanted to be with the ex. By that time it was either start something new with Ahn, or seriously see if he has actual romantic feelings for Julie. It's funny that for once, he actually became somewhat self-aware and guessed her reasons for why Julie lied in the first place, and only then decided he wasn't that angry, but more hurt.
You are the first who caught that. Or at least mentioned it. Right on.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes