Julie is attractive and she's going to get more attractive as she gets older

when she becomes a milf she's going to be a hundred times more attractive

she's going to get hit on a lot

we're going to have to Trust Julie to turn down any guy

however, when Julie tells the guy she's not interested

if the guy still makes unwanted advances

we have every right to hunt

the guy down and beat his fucking face in
Yeah and apparently not just guys will fall for her either! Looking at you Alex! ;) :devilish:

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Progress update.
So far I've made just over 600 images and 3 animations.
There were some unwanted breaks I had to take. Latest one was because I just couldn't think of how to write out a scene.
I had two scenes to complete the chapter, but today I thought of adding something to one of the scenes so I am working on that right now.
I think I already mentioned that Alex's sister Zoey has been brought back. It's a fairly short scene but it does reveal a bit about Alex.

P.S. (was added for Patrons and donors a couple of days after the above post)
The additional scene has been written. Depending on your choices the scene will either be a "both hands on deck" hot, pretty hot or you might not even get to see it at all.
This add-on will take a few days to render because one variant of it is fairly lengthy. I would estimate that the whole add-on would be around 200+ images. But first I am going to finish rendering the scene that comes after that because I was already rendering it when I thought of making the add-on. This one is about halfway done now.

Sep 3, 2020
Progress update.
So far I've made just over 600 images and 3 animations.
There were some unwanted breaks I had to take. Latest one was because I just couldn't think of how to write out a scene.
I had two scenes to complete the chapter, but today I thought of adding something to one of the scenes so I am working on that right now.
I think I already mentioned that Alex's sister Zoey has been brought back. It's a fairly short scene but it does reveal a bit about Alex.

P.S. (was added for Patrons and donors a couple of days after the above post)
The additional scene has been written. Depending on your choices the scene will either be a "both hands on deck" hot, pretty hot or you might not even get to see it at all.
This add-on will take a few days to render because one variant of it is fairly lengthy. I would estimate that the whole add-on would be around 200+ images. But first I am going to finish rendering the scene that comes after that because I was already rendering it when I thought of making the add-on. This one is about halfway done now.
final_6234a86a63d1320085814fd1_134723.gif

plot twist Red Riding Hood married the wolf

and this wolf is always hungry

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
All the renders for chapter 2 are done. As well as the setup of the gallery (just a few images though) and the Replay gallery. Going to start testing today, I think. Fingers crossed I've done good. Thanks again to BadMustard for coding and putting up with me. I'll post a full update later in the week.

P.S. Thanks Vidal the king of Pervert for letting me use your requested 4Ks for the gallery. I only used one this time but for the next chapter I'll be able to use a few more.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1648721431056.png

We can do the spoilers wild guesses till then ... one lie, two lies, three lies ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guess the lie is in the middle .. the fluffyness of it totally lambasting those two into their opposing corners.
Will they or will they not smack those feathers outta that lie?

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes