3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
omg this game :LOL::ROFLMAO::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He gets around, don't he? Sadly because of the crunch he does not appear in this chapter as often as I would have liked. Hopefully next chapter I can make him a perv of the year.

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
There is a throuple path. At least one. Which I, admittedly, forgot to add a tag for. Fixed.
Heads up about that, it's actually impossible to get on the Anh/Julie path right now. By looking at the code I think these will fix it to the way it was intended to go:
Line 816 of chapter02.rpy should be "if anhmakeout" instead of "if anhkiss".
And lines 927-1002 (the whole "label commingover" section) needs to be indented.

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Heads up about that, it's actually impossible to get on the Anh/Julie path right now. By looking at the code I think these will fix it to the way it was intended to go:
Line 816 of chapter02.rpy should be "if anhmakeout" instead of "if anhkiss".
And lines 927-1002 (the whole "label commingover" section) needs to be indented.
Thank you. I'll check it as soon as possible.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
View attachment 1424909
One lie [v0.4.0] Walkthrough Mod
Walkthrough Mod that shows hints in the choices that give points.

Installation:

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
mixdrop link is broken can you provide a different or fresh link please?

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
As hrm has pointed out there is currently an issue with one of the paths. The throuple path. I have no idea what happened. It was working when I tested the game. Boy did it work. I have to wait for BadMUstard to figure exactly what happened. In the meanwhile here is a picture of cute cat to hold you over until we fix it. Sorry guys.

ch2_afterdate103 bonusedited.png

P.S> Remember cats can sometimes be such assholes.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
P.S. As I mentioned before and Vidal the king of Pervert would know. I personally do not like this sort of thing as well. But I had to do it in this part of the game in an attempt to portray just how messed up MC is because of that One lie. Don't worry. this was a one off.
If you're leaving it, you need to improve it. It's a complete change of tone, Bobbie's just been lamenting losing the MC and Julie as the dynamic duo, and she's coming around for a hug, without any other Bobbie background in the story, from the viewer's perspective she's not looking to get kissed, she's not trying to get in MC's pants. So the frame of the kiss showing up on screen just completely takes me out of the story.

Maybe her putting up a closed sign and having drink or three with the MC. Bobbie getting the idea that she needs to get MC's rocks off to help him over this tragedy (which, from what you've said about Bobbie in other replies sounds on brand for her) and then acting on it? Fine.

But going from "You sure this can't be fixed." to "You are a good kisser, yummm." is just to jarring.

Jul 20, 2020
Ok, Maybe I missed something, but when the MC is talking to Julie on the bench, there's only one selectable option of "I forgive you, but...". I'm using the walkthrough, which seems to focus on Ahn, and even if I don't build on Ahn, that option is still the only one selectable. In later dialogue the MC says "we're just friends", I kinda stopped after that as I'd rather focus on Julie rather than Ahn... (edit: I finished the current content)

Edit: Ok, apparently having *any* points for Ahn takes you in this direction. Once the throuple route gets fixed I'll continue on, but if I had to chose, personally for me, Julie is the main target.

Last edited:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Ok, Maybe I missed something, but when the MC is talking to Julie on the bench, there's only one selectable option of "I forgive you, but...". I'm using the walkthrough, which seems to focus on Ahn, and even if I don't build on Ahn, that option is still the only one selectable. In later dialogue the MC says "we're just friends", I kinda stopped after that as I'd rather focus on Julie rather than Ahn...
If you just want Julie, then you need to, at the start of the game, sort of ignore Anh. The first time you are given a choice to tell her "Sorry..." do that (it's just polite to say it after staring at her), after that just pick the second option when choices come up. That will make you two to just be friends and you have a Julie only path.

Sep 3, 2020
If you just want Julie, then you need to, at the start of the game, sort of ignore Anh. The first time you are given a choice to tell her "Sorry..." do that (it's just polite to say it after staring at her), after that just pick the second option when choices come up. That will make you two to just be friends and you have a Julie only path.
seriously bro I did not know that I never told her sorry because I didn't want to end up in a relationship with her

feel stupid now
o_O

• Haha

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
Yup.

That's a point of perspective. you do find out in part why he reacted to it the way he did and in Chapter 2 he'll say it more clearly. But there is no wrong way of how someone feels about what she did. We all see things differently based on our experiences. That's why there is an option to forgive her as soon as he comes down. Or take it a bit slower in letting it go.
Hi, I have a question. Is it mandatory to finally forgive Julie, or is there a path for players (like me) who are not interested in her and have no intention of forgiving her and remaining friends with her? If I want to hold a grudge, do I have the option to do so?

Last edited:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
seriously bro I did not know that I never told her sorry because I didn't want to end up in a relationship with her

feel stupid now
o_O
Don't worry about it. Anh is kind of suspected that there is something bothering you so she never took offence. You are good.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Hi, I have a question. Is it mandatory to finally forgive Julie, or is there a path for players (like me) who are not interested in her and have no intention of forgiving her and remaining friends with her? If I want to hold a grudge, do I have the option to do so?
Oooh. The burning question. I guess since chapter 2 is out I can tell you but:

Last edited:

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
Oooh. The burning question. I guess since chapter 2 is out I can tell you but:

Ok, thanks for your kind and thorough reply. I guess it's not for me: It wouldn't make sense to play the whole game set to "script" choices that are opposite to what I would have made. But I also realize that my opinion is definitely a minority and the game is yours, so your choices. Good luck with your project! Peace ^^

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Ok, thanks for your kind and thorough reply. I guess it's not for me: It wouldn't make sense to play the whole game set to "script" choices that are opposite to what I would have made. But I also realize that my opinion is definitely a minority and the game is yours, so your choices. Good luck with your project! Peace ^^
No problem. Big part of why I am making this game is because I wanted to tell a story and that comes with having to have some things set in stone, so to say.

Sep 3, 2020
Don't worry about it. Anh is kind of suspected that there is something bothering you so she never took offence. You are good.
if I'd known I could be nice to her without her thinking I'm interested in her romantically

I would have said sorry

I just didn't want her to get the wrong idea

but now that you mention it I do remember that even if you're not interested in a girl romantically or physically you can still hang out with them

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes