3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I actually really liked this update. I am a sucker for those nose kisses that MC gives Anh. She is by far my favorite girl (rather only girl. Literally not interested in anybody else). But her "sexy" scenes are absolutely perfect and adorable. Also thanks for making the foot fetish thing optional :giggle:. Keep up the good work dev

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I actually really liked this update. I am a sucker for those nose kisses that MC gives Anh. She is by far my favorite girl (rather only girl. Literally not interested in anybody else). But her "sexy" scenes are absolutely perfect and adorable. Also thanks for making the foot fetish thing optional :giggle:. Keep up the good work dev
Thank You. I'll keep trying. Foot fetish isn't really my thing either. But her toes are just too cute. LOL. All the kinks are optional. Not that there are going to be many. Just something for variety once in a while.

Sparcs

Oct 9, 2020
I'll wait for the anh/julie patch to continue, could you let us know how long it will take?

Loved your game

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
can someone please send me a video or a text step by step on how to use mods? I trierd doing what someone told me but it says that it can't find the file. I'm so confused. Why can't the devs put out games with the mods already built in the games to make it easier for the ones that don't understand how to use them lol.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
can someone please send me a video or a text step by step on how to use mods? I trierd doing what someone told me but it says that it can't find the file. I'm so confused. Why can't the devs put out games with the mods already built in the games to make it easier for the ones that don't understand how to use them lol.
Because mods are not made by us. And we would like people to play our games without using cheats or walkthroughs. At least on the initial playthrough.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Seems interesting, not too bad. Like some others, not a fan of sex without choice. Plus, it didn't make any sense to have that happen. Sharon breaks up with the guy cause she thought he was cheating (because of Julie's lies) and he goes and hops on the first available girl right after it happened? Guess he didn't really care about Sharon after all if he is jumping on another girl that quick. Didn't even bother to try and fix things either, just left. Hopefully in the future we are given a choice on that stuff.

Otherwise, decent start and curious to see how it goes from here. Best of luck with your game! ;)
if you were reading Mike did tell the girls that he TRIRD contacting Sharon but she wouldnt talk to she pretty much ignored him

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Bug has been fixed and the links have been updated. The Gofile and Uploadhaven links are outdated. They are not ours so I don't know if I can remove them.

Petering

Sep 8, 2019
Is there a reason we need Julie's POV? It kinda ruins the story telling since we will know exactly how she feels and her plans. It also tends to lead to a lot of repeating stories. It would have been a bigger surprise to see her at the school instead of watching her aunt decide for her to apply there to follow you.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there a reason we need Julie's POV? It kinda ruins the story telling since we will know exactly how she feels and her plans. It also tends to lead to a lot of repeating stories. It would have been a bigger surprise to see her at the school instead of watching her aunt decide for her to apply there to follow you.
Some of us like to know what is going on.

How about letting the dev work?

Especially when that scene served more than one purpose including introducing the aunt who's going to be playing a larger role.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
My question is why we get locked into a relationship with the asian girl? I personally love asian girls, close second is redheads. But the problem for me is that this has become kinetic rather than vn as I have no choice who I am partnered with so far...

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
The reason we see a bit of a story from her side is because the game is also about her. MC is the main character, yes. But Julie is a huge part of him and his life, whether he chooses to have a relationship with her or not. Without her there is no story for him. Without her he would have never met Anh, for example. It is Their story.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
My question is why we get locked into a relationship with the asian girl? I personally love asian girls, close second is redheads. But the problem for me is that this has become kinetic rather than vn as I have no choice who I am partnered with so far...
You don't have to have a relationship with her. You can be friends only, if you want.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
You are not locked into a relationship with Anh there is a path for just the redhead, you just have to find it!!

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes