3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
View attachment 1732040

We can do the spoilers wild guesses till then ... one lie, two lies, three lies ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guess the lie is in the middle .. the fluffyness of it totally lambasting those two into their opposing corners.
Will they or will they not smack those feathers outta that lie?
I don't get it. What lie?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is the name of the game ... Finding out what is the lie and deciding to confront it or nah.
Are we past the lie in this game? Are we in the home stretch? Did we mend things up in that lie?
Are we past the lie part of the story and we can successfully work on building up those relationships with babes?
Any and all speculations are welcome.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
It is the name of the game ... Finding out what is the lie and deciding to confront it or nah.
Are we past the lie in this game? Are we in the home stretch? Did we mend things up in that lie?
Are we past the lie part of the story and we can successfully work on building up those relationships with babes?
Any and all speculations are welcome.
Speculations would be interesting to see for sure.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I can't wait to play the new release!

so excited
In that case... I am delaying the release . I forgot we need to implement ray tracing and DLSS and vehicle handling is not so good and a couple of ripper docs are glitching out.
NVM wrong game. Carry on.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
In that case... I am delaying the release . I forgot we need to implement ray tracing and DLSS and vehicle handling is not so good and a couple of ripper docs are glitching out.
NVM wrong game. Carry on.
But I implemented the ray tracing subroutines, the Dick Licking Super Sucking was taken care of in game, the vehicle handles like '66 Cadalic DeVille, and writing and documentation that's all on you brother!!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Chapter 2 has been released to the public. Hope you guys enjoy.

BadMustard has made an Android version as well. However we are not supporting that version for technical reasons. I, for one, can't even test android version as my phone is far too old to run the game.
Have fun.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
This is the result of a poll I ran for the pinup girl for April. The vote was a tie between these three.

oohlala1080.jpg

P.S. I made 4Ks of them posing individually. This one was just a bonus since I had all three of them on the same set.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
View attachment 1424909
One lie [v0.3.15] Walkthrough Mod
Walkthrough Mod that shows hints in the choices that give points.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
update out sir

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Did the save folder changed or I accidentally deleted the saves?
Don't think it changed. My saves worked fine. Maybe check in the c:\users\(your name)\appdata\roaming\renpy\onelie folder.

Reactions: kartolas

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
"The issue was that it was possible to get onto both Anh and Julie(FC) paths at the same time. The paths that were meant to be their solo love interest paths" Because this wasn't a problem. Solo paths:poop:

Reactions: rogokin
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes