3.70 star(s) 28 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
You told me to mention Bella, but, who tf is Bella? (What game? Because I'm about lost in the 'Bella Forest'. ;) )
seriously my brother you don't know who Bella is

Bella from Summer gone click on my signature

it will take you to one of the greatest vn ever made

but I warn you game is about not judging people by what you see on the outside but getting to know them

and seeing what's on the inside

Bella for example
may look like a bad person

but take the time

and you will see that she's a good person

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
seriously my brother you don't know who Bella is

Bella from Summer gone click on my signature

it will take you to one of the greatest vn ever made

but I warn you game is about not judging people by what you see on the outside but getting to know them

and seeing what's on the inside

Bella for example
may look like a bad person

but take the time

and you will see that she's a good person
Oh. I quit playing that long ago. After the whole thing with the 'mom'. So, yeah. I don't know. lol

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I thought the mom was going to be an LI originally. Then, when Ocean took it over, she apparently was dating someone. I was done.
Iirc, from the last time I played (where there was a last update release) the foster mother who adopted the siblings (she was a close friend of their mother I think) dates some rando whether we want her to or not. Apparently he's a single dad with a daughter of his own, if I'm not mistaken and there were plans to introduce everyone over dinner or something like that. But afaik, she was never supposed to be a LI, though the sister is a total brocon, and being a sexy ginger, she's my favorite.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Iirc, from the last time I played (where there was a last update release) the foster mother who adopted the siblings (she was a close friend of their mother I think) dates some rando whether we want her to or not. Apparently he's a single dad with a daughter of his own, if I'm not mistaken and there were plans to introduce everyone over dinner or something like that. But afaik, she was never supposed to be a LI, though the sister is a total brocon, and being a sexy ginger, she's my favorite.
I get it. But, she was the only one I wanted, so, I was done.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
LOL, if you wake up with a wet lap, it is probably because Julie just squirted on your cock, or pissed on it (depending on how kinky she is), if you wake up with a wet lap, it is because Bella took after her idol, Lorrana Bobbet.

Deft0nes

Mar 3, 2022
From what I played it has a nice foundation story wise, but it could've been executed a lot better. The story is moving way too fast, there's no build up and you barely get anytime with the Lis before Mike says "I have to go", I'm like bro why? You just started talking. It's also a bit wonky, towards the end the character starts referring to Mike and Julie as MC and FC, and then we have Mike and Jake going bald out of nowhere,Ahn's character model changed at least twice, I do like the current version tho but it just feels like the dev can't make up his mind on how he wants the characters to look, Jake had one change as well,but that was in the beginning of the game so it's chilled but honestly It wouldn't surprise me if by the end of this game every character model has been changed. Also while on the topic of character models, I noticed literally every male aside from Mike and Jake has the exact same character model,whats up with that? On a tight budget I presume lol.
Anyways there's also the problem that choices don't seem to matter, as Julie I rejected Alex but the story still played out as if Julie kissed her. It feels more like a kinetic novel but with choices that means buggeral.
About the Lis, I'm not even clear who all are Lis, is it just Julie and Ahn or are there more?, Alex and Ahns friend don't really seem like Lis but I don't know, perhaps that will be more clear going forward.

Fuck I know I just had negative shit to say, that doesn't mean I don't like the game tho but there's a lot of room for improvement and as a player it's important for us to point it out for future mprovements.

Anyways good luck with the game I'm looking forward to the next update and I do hope there will be improvements made going forward.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Deft0nes

Mar 3, 2022
Yeah I'd say from the milfs from what we can deduct only Amber and Marla seem like potential Lis seeing that they are the only "mature" women with points. But the game is pretty much still in its introduction phase so its really hard to tell who all are Lis aside from the obvious like Nami, Bella and Mia but I believe by the end of the game(years from now lol) we can expect to have alot more. The game is made up of 80% females after all, but that too can change who knows.

Sep 3, 2020
LOL, if you wake up with a wet lap, it is probably because Julie just squirted on your cock, or pissed on it (depending on how kinky she is), if you wake up with a wet lap, it is because Bella took after her idol, Lorrana Bobbet.
stop trying to distract me Julie is mine

and I thought Vollezar was bad when he start talking about Nami
aaaaaaaa

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Vollezar it's still not fixed. The game assumes that the kiss happened between Alex and Julie. So, guess I'll wait for a fix.
The kiss between Julie and Alex happens no matter what. You can stop the kiss or let it play out, but it happens no matter what. The kiss itself does not have a huge effect on the game. But there might be an impact based on whether you stopped the kiss or let it play out.

P.S. The part about the kiss that we corrected is the difference in dialogue based on the choice of letting the kiss play out or stopping Alex.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Vollezar it's still not fixed. The game assumes that the kiss happened between Alex and Julie. So, guess I'll wait for a fix.
I understand how you feel

I don't like seeing anyone kiss Julie either

but it was a surprise kiss that Julie was not expecting

and Julie did stop it going any further

and Alex did Apologize

and she did say she won't ever do that again

as far as Alex knows Julie is single

which is technically true but I'm hoping that will change in the next update

now if Alex knows. Julie has a boyfriend

and Alex still makes unwanted advances

this is a different story

but she hasn't done anything like that so far

Julie is attractive and she's going to get more attractive as she gets older

when she becomes a milf she's going to be a hundred times more attractive

she's going to get hit on a lot

we're going to have to Trust Julie to turn down any guy

however, when Julie tells the guy she's not interested

if the guy still makes unwanted advances

we have every right to hunt

the guy down and beat his fucking face in

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The kiss between Julie and Alex happens no matter what. You can stop the kiss or let it play out, but it happens no matter what. The kiss itself does not have a huge effect on the game. But there might be an impact based on whether you stopped the kiss or let it play out.

P.S. The part about the kiss that we corrected is the difference in dialogue based on the choice of letting the kiss play out or stopping Alex.
Yeah. I understand that. But, the things that happened after the initial kiss, anyway, the game assumes that the entire scene played out. You told me that the variable was fixed, it was not.

I understand how you feel

I don't like seeing anyone kiss Julie either

but it was a surprise kiss that Julie was not expecting

and Julie did stop it going any further

and Alex did Apologize

and she did say she won't ever do that again

as far as Alex knows Julie is single

which is technically true but I'm hoping that will change in the next update

now if Alex knows. Julie has a boyfriend

and Alex still makes unwanted advances

this is a different story

but she hasn't done anything like that so far

Julie is attractive and she's going to get more attractive as she gets older

when she becomes a milf she's going to be a hundred times more attractive

she's going to get hit on a lot

we're going to have to Trust Julie to turn down any guy

however, when Julie tells the guy she's not interested

if the guy still makes unwanted advances

we have every right to hunt

the guy down and beat his fucking face in
Anyway, it's his game. He can write it anyway he wants. I think it's just best I just let this go.

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah. I understand that. But, the things that happened after the initial kiss, anyway, the game assumes that the entire scene played out. You told me that the variable was fixed, it was not.

Anyway, it's his game. He can write it anyway he wants. I think it's just best I just let this go.
it's okay if you are having technical problems with the game or bugs

it's okay to talk about it because you're not criticizing the game

your reporting a bug

but it would help if you could be very Pacific on where and when

and what dialog exactly it can help him fix it

my advice is message him on Discord

and use screenshots of the game

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020

Hmmm. Can you take a screenshot of the point where that happens?

Sep 3, 2020
Sure. Here you go. The part about the breast never happened:
View attachment 1697370
see now that wasn't so hard

easily fixed

and in the future bro try not to get so angry and upset so easily

try to be like me

I never get angry I am always calm and cool

now let me see exactly

the line of dialogue

you were complaining about I'm sure it's no big deal

View attachment A FEW MOMENTS LATER (HD) Spongebob Time cards + DOWNLOAD.mp4