3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i gotta be honest i didn't know what i'd be getting into playing a game like this .. i was hoping there would be no ntr .. hate that .... but i found that so far you managed to make a great game ... well so far anyways .... keep up the great work (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vollezar

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I am a bit sad that no one has given me a reason to use this image, this time. I was so looking forward to using it.

Our complaints department:

View attachment 1742918

But I am also really glad no one did. Thanks.
Yeah, my only complaint remains the MCs new Lex Luthor chrome dome look, but maybe it will grow on me. I hope for a time jump so we can at least get some stubble.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah, my only complaint remains the MCs new Lex Luthor chrome dome look, but maybe it will grow on me. I hope for a time jump so we can at least get some stubble.
Yeah. I've been trying to find a way to get that going. He should already have had some stubble going. I am just having hard time finding an asset that would let me do that. Still got some time before I am going to start rendering for Chapter 3 so I'll keep looking or at least try to find a way to adapt something I have already.

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah. I've been trying to find a way to get that going. He should already have had some stubble going. I am just having hard time finding an asset that would let me do that. Still got some time before I am going to start rendering for Chapter 3 so I'll keep looking or at least try to find a way to adapt something I have already.
gasp you said I look good bald

you said I was handsome :oops:

you lied to me:cry:

Sep 3, 2020
The shinyness and beauty of your bald head is only matched by the beauty and the light in Bella's eyes, brother. (or Luna or Kindra, best girls' eyes I mean)
thank you brother at least somebody wait.. Julie doesn't like it too oh my God that's why she keep telling me to put a hat on every time we go outside

nooooooooooo

my own wife thinks I'm ugly

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
i gotta be honest i didn't know what i'd be getting into playing a game like this .. i was hoping there would be no ntr .. hate that .... but i found that so far you managed to make a great game ... well so far anyways .... keep up the great work (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Oh, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. The jinx man. The jinx. LOL. Just kidding.
Thank you and I am happy that you like it, so far.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
He'll say anything to get people in bed.

Told me he was really a girl, blonde wig and dress, the works. Said it was just a large clit and "suck it slut" was a term of endearment.
According to some characters found exclusively in NTR scenarios, "suck it slut" IS a term of endearment, the same way "How 'bout my big black blow-biscuit to cram every crevices and cranny of your cunt" is poetry to them.
Or so I heard.

thank you brother at least somebody wait.. Julie doesn't like it too oh my God that's why she keep telling me to put a hat on every time we go outside

nooooooooooo

my own wife thinks I'm ugly
No no brother, it's just so you won't blind her with the sun shining on your lovable Tartarus of a head. No worries.

Sep 3, 2020
According to some characters found exclusively in NTR scenarios, "suck it slut" IS a term of endearment, the same way "How 'bout my big black blow-biscuit to cram every crevices and cranny of your cunt" is poetry to them.
Or so I heard.

No no brother, it's just so you won't blind her with the sun shining on your lovable Tartarus of a head. No worries.
maybe you're right maybe I'm sexy and I don't know it just like the song says:oops:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

bf90rono

Mar 11, 2020
I will be back to check it out when you can start a relationship with childhood friend.
Hopefully the MC wont behave like a little sissy towards her. IF she was such a good friend and he have stood by her side for so long, he MUST had thought that there must be a damn good reason why she "made" mc break up with ex-gf but nah instead he goes full drama queen on her, Maan shut da hell up!

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
You could use either this it has a version without scars or this one might be better to begin with .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I will be back to check it out when you can start a relationship with childhood friend.
Hopefully the MC wont behave like a little sissy towards her. IF she was such a good friend and he have stood by her side for so long, he MUST had thought that there must be a damn good reason why she "made" mc break up with ex-gf but nah instead he goes full drama queen on her, Maan shut da hell up!
You can start a relationship with her......

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
You could use either this it has a version without scars or this one might be better to begin with .
Thanks.
The buzzcut was the one he had before. It did not fit properly. I had to keep adjusting it depending on from which angle the camera was looking at him and even then I had to do some post work in PS to fix it.
I'll check out the one.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Hi. I am missing 2 scenes in the gallery how do i unlock those 2? I have tried different options but still missing those 2 .
One is for Anh's solo path where you ask her on a date and the other is one of Julie's solo paths (you have to take second chance to forgive her to get that one).

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes