3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just finished the update and I loved it! It had so much yummy Julie goodness, it really delivered on all the things I was hoping it would for Mike and Julie and not have their romance drag out for a year or longer worth of updates. While I was not surprised to see Jane and Jake hooking up, I do feel a little bad for Ahn, since I definitely had to friendzone her...and even after she went through all that effort to wear that dress and look really nice! :( . I really hope she can find her happiness too...just offscreen. ;)

I appreciate how there is an unpredictable story arc introducing Zoey and setting up a rather dark, and very serious past for the two sisters. It definitely took attention away from what I had hoped was Alex finding herself drawn and attracted to Mike as well as Julie and her dealing with her feelings. I must say, while Julie was the star for me in this update, Alex was a close second with how amazing she looked and comes across as a great friend, and if the Julie/Alex makeout choice was made, it seems like Julie may leave the door open at least a little in terms of being bi-curious. While she admitted she never was attracted to girls before or saw them like that, it also felt nice making out with Alex, and after Alex's confession to Mike in the park, he clearly doesn't have an issue with them making out. I know Vollezar can neither confirm or deny a possible Julie/Alex/Mike throuple like we have with Ahn/Julie/Mike, but I am really holding out hope we can get that option since Alex is really way too hot and nice to leave out for me. :love:

Lastly, I do like how Mike and Julie feel comfortable enough to start experimenting sexually with each other...I guess that added bond of being childhood best friends helps them feel like they can be honest in what they like and what they want to try. I can see this eventually leading to a possible threesome with a certain voluptuous brunette if they ever wanted to keep pushing the boundaries of their sex life.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Happy to hear you liked it.

I do feel a little bad for Ahn, since I definitely had to friendzone her...and even after she went through all that effort to wear that dress and look really nice! :( . I really hope she can find her happiness too...just offscreen. ;)
It was surprisingly hard to write that in. And rendering that shot of her as she is leaving the café got some feels going, not gonna lie.

Just finished the update and I loved it! It had so much yummy Julie goodness, it really delivered on all the things I was hoping it would for Mike and Julie and not have their romance drag out for a year or longer worth of updates.

Lastly, I do like how Mike and Julie feel comfortable enough to start experimenting sexually with each other...I guess that added bond of being childhood best friends helps them feel like they can be honest in what they like and what they want to try. I can see this eventually leading to a possible threesome with a certain voluptuous brunette if they ever wanted to keep pushing the boundaries of their sex life.
I figured there was no point really in dragging it out too long. And, as you said, they have known each otehr so long that once they admit to each other their love it's not a big leap for them to start on exploring right away. Especially for Julie, who had to wait all this time for it and who wants everything, NOW.

There is one path, for Julie, that does take it a lot slower, though. But no fear. She'll get what she wants soon enough. And boy does she want it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Happy to hear you liked it.

It was surprisingly hard to write that in. And rendering that shot of her as she is leaving the café got some feels going, not gonna lie.

I figured there was no point really in dragging it out too long. And, as you said, they have known each otehr so long that once they admit to each other their love it's not a big leap for them to start on exploring right away. Especially for Julie, who had to wait all this time for it and who wants everything, NOW.

There is one path, for Julie, that does take it a lot slower, though. But no fear. She'll get what she wants soon enough. And boy does she want it.
Yeah, that was a bit of a gut punch, especially when she admitted she lied about a girls' night out and only dressed up just for him, but chickened out. :(

As for Julie, I can only imagine the combination of her own hormones raging, her love for Mike, and the cruel taunting from Sharon of their graphic and detailed sex life would only encourage Julie to want everything with Mike, asap...every fetish and position to satisfy her passion, curiosity and desire, and I'm glad that Mike was completely on board with it all and feels just as in love and appreciative of her now that he finally is really seeing her as a gorgeous woman in addition to his best friend. Loved the animations too! (y)

So, wait, there is another path for Julie other than the one where you are in a relationship with her and go back to Mike's dorm after class where they make love for the first time?

• Red Heart

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah, that was a bit of a gut punch, especially when she admitted she lied about a girls' night out and only dressed up just for him, but chickened out. :(

As for Julie, I can only imagine the combination of her own hormones raging, her love for Mike, and the cruel taunting from Sharon of their graphic and detailed sex life would only encourage Julie to want everything with Mike, asap...every fetish and position to satisfy her passion, curiosity and desire, and I'm glad that Mike was completely on board with it all and feels just as in love and appreciative of her now that he finally is really seeing her as a gorgeous woman in addition to his best friend. Loved the animations too! (y)

So, wait, there is another path for Julie other than the one where you are in a relationship with her and go back to Mike's dorm after class where they make love for the first time?
Yes. There are a total of 3 solo routes for her, right now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Not sure this has been mentioned yet but there is still a problem with the Alex & Julie kiss.
After playing with all the choices it seems that what determines the dialogue is not the choice of the kiss but whether you meet Julie at the wooden donkey or not.
Meet Julie = squeezed breast dialogue
Don't meet Julie = just kissed dialogue
Hope this helps in fixing this.
Btw nice game :)

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Not sure this has been mentioned yet but there is still a problem with the Alex & Julie kiss.
After playing with all the choices it seems that what determines the dialogue is not the choice of the kiss but whether you meet Julie at the wooden donkey or not.
Meet Julie = squeezed breast dialogue
Don't meet Julie = just kissed dialogue
Hope this helps in fixing this.
Btw nice game :)
Thanks for telling me. No one has mentioned this before. I'll find it and correct it as soon as I can. Thanks again.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I have no idea how to write this sort of thing so I'll get straight to the point. I am stopping work on the game. Or rather, stopping the production of the game. I simply can't afford to do it anymore. This month, for example, if I did not receive a small tax refund my bank account would be more than $150 in the red. Next month it's going to be even worse and there will be nothing coming in other than the usual income I am getting, unless I cancel some services.
If my situation improves I'll resume the game.
Huge thanks to everyone who supported the project and huge thanks to BadMustard , Asami, MistahLevi, MrBear for working with me on this.
Thank You all for your support.
I am sorry that it has come to this.

Snowman75

Aug 22, 2019
I have no idea how to write this sort of thing so I'll get straight to the point. I am stopping work on the game. Or rather, stopping the production of the game. I simply can't afford to do it anymore. This month, for example, if I did not receive a small tax refund my bank account would be more than $150 in the red. Next month it's going to be even worse and there will be nothing coming in other than the usual income I am getting, unless I cancel some services.
Huge thanks to everyone who supported the project and huge thanks to BadMustard , Asami, MistahLevi, MrBear for working with me on this.
To bad, it was a nice game

• Red Heart

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
That's a real bummer, I liked where this one was going.

Though, it might be better to tag it as "on hold" rather than "abandoned" (just to let people know that it's more likely to continue development later on). But, of course, that's entirely up to you.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Take care of yourself. I do hope your problems are temporary. If you are intending to come back to the game at some point we shall be happy to see it. Good luck to you.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I really am sorry to hear about your situation...and sad we won't get to see the rest of your story play out, especially considering how the last update left off. I am at least grateful we got to see Julie and Mike get together, confess their feelings and experience their first intimate time together (on the quick forgiveness path) and whether this is abandoned or just put on hold, at least I have their scenes together to remember and look back on.

I wish you good luck on your future endeavors and selfishly, I'm hopeful you will be able to come back to tell the rest of your story in whatever way you can.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Well fuck... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. Life enjoys kicking us in the nuts sometimes but I truly do wish your financial situation gets better so we can see the end of this story. Good luck on your future ventures dev and stay safe.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Will there be a harem path !?
Currently, no as its been On Hold/Abandoned for now, but the plan was to allow for at least 1 throuple path, with the possibility of another, on top of the solo paths.

The good news is that it currently has the on-hold tag rather than the abandoned one. So somebody must know something we don't as yet. Hope springs eternal and all that.
Fingers crossed....when I last posted yesterday, it was abandoned and now its on hold, so that's something I guess. (y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The good news is that it currently has the on-hold tag rather than the abandoned one. So somebody must know something we don't as yet. Hope springs eternal and all that.
All we know for sure is dev has hit financial trouble and can't work on it.

I'm guessing someone talked him into putting it on pause rather than abandoning it. Maybe coming back once he's sorted himself out.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes