3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It's still there:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i'm talking about the end or near the end before she talks to her sister ....... this is from version 4.0 ... it got removed in version 4.1 ... i have both versions

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
i'm talking about the end or near the end before she talks to her sister ....... this is from version 4.0 ... it got removed in version 4.1 ... i have both versions
There was an error that caused two routes to play out one after another. The throuple route and then the solo Anh dating route scene where she masturbates.

Reactions: ImperialD

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Things are progressing just fine with chapter 3. Here is what I am working on right now:

• Since I made changes to the story in Chapter 2 I am planning out those changes for Chapter 3.
  • I am adding more sex scenes wherever they seem plausible (in some places I make them plausible, LOL).
  • Working out relationship branches for Alex.
  • Setting up scenes in Daz for new locations.
  • I am trying to decide on how far I want to take Alex's side story with her past.
  • I am putting in some choices regarding fetishes that will be permanent for the remainder of the game. For example, if you are okay with rimjob you will be asked if you are okay with that and your answer will affect any future scenes that will have that fetish.
This chapter is going to take longer to make than it took to make chapter 2. Which is actually not such a bad thing. It will allow me to spread rendering over a few months rather than the way I did it before, where I rendered everything once the script was over. This should ease my bills some more.

I guess we are back to it in earnest. I am actually pretty excited about some of the things that are going on in this chapter.

Sit tight, smile wide.

Volle.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Things are progressing just fine with chapter 3. Here is what I am working on right now:

• Since I made changes to the story in Chapter 2 I am planning out those changes for Chapter 3.
  • I am adding more sex scenes wherever they seem plausible (in some places I make them plausible, LOL).
  • Working out relationship branches for Alex.
  • Setting up scenes in Daz for new locations.
  • I am trying to decide on how far I want to take Alex's side story with her past.
  • I am putting in some choices regarding fetishes that will be permanent for the remainder of the game. For example, if you are okay with rimjob you will be asked if you are okay with that and your answer will affect any future scenes that will have that fetish.
This chapter is going to take longer to make than it took to make chapter 2. Which is actually not such a bad thing. It will allow me to spread rendering over a few months rather than the way I did it before, where I rendered everything once the script was over. This should ease my bills some more.

I guess we are back to it in earnest. I am actually pretty excited about some of the things that are going on in this chapter.

Sit tight, smile wide.

Volle.
Nice! Glad to see Alex is on the table as a LI. Just hoping we can bring her in with Julie too! :love:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Update time.
Right now I am working on a side project for subscribers and donors. It's a very short comic book. I should be done with the renders for it today and, hopefully I can finish putting it together on Wednesday.

While doing the comic I haven't done anything for the game itself. Though I have learnt some new things in these last few days that will help me with the game.

Since the last time I've updated you guys and before I started working on this side project I have finished writing chapter 3 up to the first day's afternoon. Right now it contains around 13000 words. However I have not written out the dialogue for the sex scenes in that portion of the game, yet. I always do that as I make the images for the sex scenes. This part of the chapter will contain 6 sex scenes spread across morning and lunchtime across different routes. some routes will get two scenes. Most of the sex scenes are going to be with Anh though. Sorry Julie fans. She has something very important to do at lunch time.
I have already started making renders for one of the morning scenes (the longest one).

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Not much of an update really, but here it goes.
Right now I am writing the script after the first day's lunch. Had to reorganize the script a bit because it was starting to get a bit difficult to write for each route while the script runs every route in line. So I created a separate script for each route. This way I don't get mixed up as to who said/did what to whom and when. There sure is going to be a lot of sex. It makes sense, I think, especially in the case of Julie and MC route. All that pent up sexual tension. Oooh mama.

Don't have any preview renders today. I've been in a writing mood so I haven't done any renders. I think everything up to the afternoon is ready for rendering. So when I am done writing the first day to completion I'll render it out. It's going to take a while because of all the sex scenes. Not every sex scene is going to be animated though, sorry. The threesomes are just too hard on my system to render. Just rendering one image takes about 40 minutes for the threesomes and animations would require at least 30 images (If I am really stingy) just for one pose and POV.

Sit tight, smile wide.
Volle.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I have hit a bit of a snag writing the afternoon and evening for the first day. There isn't really much I can do in that part of the day. Aside from the sex scenes. Couple of routes do have a bit more to add, but otherwise it's mostly just a wasteland other than sex. Anyway. I am back to rendering and have just finished one of the morning scenes. It's 50 renders just for that one scene. Not a whole lot but still a lot of work.

And a bit of a preview:
160522.png

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I have hit a bit of a snag writing the afternoon and evening for the first day. There isn't really much I can do in that part of the day. Aside from the sex scenes. Couple of routes do have a bit more to add, but otherwise it's mostly just a wasteland other than sex. Anyway. I am back to rendering and have just finished one of the morning scenes. It's 50 renders just for that one scene. Not a whole lot but still a lot of work.

And a bit of a preview:
View attachment 1815205
When I get stuck like that I just throw in a telephone conversation or a coffee talk. Probably would only need 12 or so CGs for the whole thing.

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
One more preview image.
ch3_anhmakemorn2.jpg

Work continues. I've finished rendering for a few scenes and made a couple of animations. It's going a bit slow. Mostly because of technical side of it. Had to redo both animations and that made me loose quite a bit of time. Other than that the scenes I am doing right now, although not very large, do take a lot of time to render for. Lighting in them is a bit of a task to do depending on the angle of the camera and poses. It's pretty tedious because my hardware is too weak to be able to preview in IRay while making corrections. Anyhoooow, I'll give more detailed update next week.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC: ”It kills me babe. I am dreaming about you, hard throbbing fast and deep fantasy of you.
Your hair is fantastic! This infatuating scent from it, this silky soft musk of the woman who loves me,
is just invading my dream scape and making me go bonkers draining the air full of hot love for you.
Guess I am off to massaging old wrinkly mole ridden grandmas in my sleep so my mast holds stern
for another couple a minutes. All for you, hon, all I am this morning is dedicated to you!”

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
One more preview image.
View attachment 1835805

Work continues. I've finished rendering for a few scenes and made a couple of animations. It's going a bit slow. Mostly because of technical side of it. Had to redo both animations and that made me loose quite a bit of time. Other than that the scenes I am doing right now, although not very large, do take a lot of time to render for. Lighting in them is a bit of a task to do depending on the angle of the camera and poses. It's pretty tedious because my hardware is too weak to be able to preview in IRay while making corrections. Anyhoooow, I'll give more detailed update next week.
I love it. But I need for his hair to grow back ASAP lol. Telly Savalas called and said he wants his chrome dome back.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
The total for images now is 132 plus 3 animations.
I have changed some of the morning scenes a bit as I was doing renders.
So far the script is over 10000 words (up until the afternoon) but there are still sex scenes missing and what little dialogue I do add for them. we all know I don't really input much dialogue to those scenes so it's not going to get much bigger. Unless I do some more edits, but it's not likely. I like the way everything looks from here until afternoon. There is only one "waking up" scene left, but it's a very short one with no "wham-bam spank you ma'am" parts.
Started to add the "watersports" fetish. It's only a discussion between Julie and MC, though. They have another scene later in the day when it can actually happen, if you are up to it.

One of the preview images:
ch3_fcmorn40.png

I also did a "June pinup" vote on Patreon and discord. Julie and Jane had a split vote. Here is one of the images I made as a result of the poll:

Jane landscape.png

I think that's about it. The "Breakfast" scenes should be easier and faster to make as there are no sex scenes and not a whole lot of close-ups going to be done for them. But there are a lot of renders to do for them. Lots of dialogue, some of it is interesting, I hope.
Have a great week.
Sit tight, smile wide.
Volle.

Last edited:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Anh: I don't know about this outfit.
Julie: His jaw just hit the table. Pretty sure that means you look good.

(P.S. It's not in the game. I was just doing some test renders. Having some issues with this set for some reason. Worked fine but after recent Daz updates there are some problems.)

you'll be fine.jpg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Suggested pick up line:
”Hello!
If you don”t mind me saying, my jaw just hit the table.
Pretty sure that means you look good!”

• Haha

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Finished all the scenes up to lunch time.
303 total images, so far. (+3 animations)
Gonna take a break today. Tomorrow starting on the lunch time scenes. This section of the day is going to take a while to do. Some of the scenes in this part are fairly long and a few of them include sex scenes. Aside from that it is split into two parts (three if there is a sex scene) on different sets. I have no idea how long this will take me to do, mostly because I have to go back to the cafeteria and as I have mentioned it's a pain to render on that set. And of course sex scenes are going to take some time. I am going to do animations for them and this time I think I am going to go for something more complex rather than just tiny loops.
That is all, my dear pervs.
Have a great week.
Sit tight, smile wide.
Volle.

ch3_amakebreakfast5.png

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Finished all the scenes up to lunch time.
303 total images, so far. (+3 animations)
Gonna take a break today. Tomorrow starting on the lunch time scenes. This section of the day is going to take a while to do. Some of the scenes in this part are fairly long and a few of them include sex scenes. Aside from that it is split into two parts (three if there is a sex scene) on different sets. I have no idea how long this will take me to do, mostly because I have to go back to the cafeteria and as I have mentioned it's a pain to render on that set. And of course sex scenes are going to take some time. I am going to do animations for them and this time I think I am going to go for something more complex rather than just tiny loops.
That is all, my dear pervs.
Have a great week.
Sit tight, smile wide.
Volle.
and bonus note, I finished coding up to lunchtime today!!

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes