3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Yup. BadMustard talked me into using Onhold tag.
I don't like giving false hope, but there might be a way for me to continue. It depends whether or not I can make an agreement with another person. That's why I don't want to promise anything. It's up to the other person. I have to wait until May for him to come back before we can talk.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
A bit more news.

One of my friends decided to give me some money. I've done some computer repairs for him over the years and I've never charged him for it. So he figures giving me at least something back is just fair. It's not much but it should cover on of my big bills for next month. It's only for one month but it's a start. I am not going to rush and say we are fully back on track, but I will do my best to get as much done as I can in that time. I am going to intermittently do renders for the scenes I have finished writing. This will stretch rendering over a couple of months which should help with the bills.

Writing on the story itself is going alright. The script for this Chapter is going to be long. I am still writing the first day of the chapter and I am already at around 10000 words. This is just a draft for now and only stretches from the morning until lunch time. It will also include a sex scene for the solo routes and the threesome route.
I think that's about as much as I have for now.
Sit tight, smile wide.
Volle.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
A bit more news.

One of my friends decided to give me some money. I've done some computer repairs for him over the years and I've never charged him for it. So he figures giving me at least something back is just fair. It's not much but it should cover on of my big bills for next month. It's only for one month but it's a start. I am not going to rush and say we are fully back on track, but I will do my best to get as much done as I can in that time. I am going to intermittently do renders for the scenes I have finished writing. This will stretch rendering over a couple of months which should help with the bills.

Writing on the story itself is going alright. The script for this Chapter is going to be long. I am still writing the first day of the chapter and I am already at around 10000 words. This is just a draft for now and only stretches from the morning until lunch time. It will also include a sex scene for the solo routes and the threesome route.
Sit tight, smile wide.
Volle.
I am glad that this project isn't completely dead. And to see it still being worked on makes me happy. Focus on yourself first, bills suck, so I can understand taking as much time as you need to make sure you are financially okay.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vollezar

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
A bit more news.

Sit tight, smile wide.
Volle.
My unsolicited advice is to use those resources to get your financial self to a healthier place. Once you're there, then figure out how to finance pursing developing your VN. Really enjoy this VN, but I want you to be able to finish it. So I'm more than prepared to wait longer if that improve your chances for overall success.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
My unsolicited advice is to use those resources to get your financial self to a healthier place. Once you're there, then figure out how to finance pursing developing your VN. Really enjoy this VN, but I want you to be able to finish it. So I'm more than prepared to wait longer if that improve your chances for overall success.
Thank you, but it's not really possible.
Unlike most people I don't have any loans or mortgages or credit card bills. My income is simply too low. Just enough to cover my rent, some bills (internet, phone, stuff like that) and a bit for food. So anything extra and I have to sacrifice on something else. Working on the game adds expenses, even if I can get most assets for "free". Like an extra on the electricity bill because of rendering, for example. Sometimes I had to buy assets for Daz and even if they are just $10 a piece it dos all add up.
What my friend is giving me is only going to fix things for a month with one of the bills, but that's it.

And, before you ask or say it, I can't get more income. I am a cripple who is relegated to staying on disability.
And, no, I am not begging for money. I am just explaining why things are the way they are with the development. I simply want to have actual food sometimes rather than eating nothing but dollar store noodles for months on end.
Now that I am done with shaming myself and sounding like the most pathetic clown in this joint I am gonna go start doing some renders for the scenes that I think are ready for it.

Sep 3, 2020
I suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome, PTSD Anxiety and Depression for over 20 years, and have not been able to work at all or have my own family, you are not the only "pathetic" one here.
I'm in a wheelchair I can't read and I don't own a credit card so I can't buy anything online not even if it cost a dollar

and I have a fear of people unless they

are perverts like me

and I never leave my house unless I'm forced to

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'm in a wheelchair I can't read and I don't own a credit card so I can't buy anything online not even if it cost a dollar

and I have a fear of people unless they

are perverts like me

and I never leave my house unless I'm forced to
The start of Covid was funny as fuck for me when had a short few days of lockdown and people went nuts, meanwhile, in 2020 I didn't leave my driveway for 9 months, and I only left because it was my birthday and in Australia, Kmart has a Xmas tree and I have been buying lego to put under it for a decade.

Sep 3, 2020
The start of Covid was funny as fuck for me when had a short few days of lockdown and people went nuts, meanwhile, in 2020 I didn't leave my driveway for 9 months, and I only left because it was my birthday and in Australia, Kmart has a Xmas tree and I have been buying lego to put under it for a decade.
exactly I was like so my everyday life.

and I was like sarcastically yeah that would be terrible imagine never being able to leave your house :cautious:

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes