3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1655298764298.png

Girlie Girl: Maybe I got just this one apple, but it packs a punch. Look how dandy it is.
Your fluffy exhausted pancakes cannot stand a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: Vollezar

Lunesta

Dec 26, 2021
Hey! This was really pleasant. I like the writing so far. Keep it up, I'm looking forward to more! Anh is so adorable.

• Red Heart

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Hiya guys.
I've been dealing with some personal issues. I should be back on Thursday. I have done a couple more scenes last week. On Thursday I am going to start on the lunch scenes that will have sex scenes. Normally I release updates to Subscribers first and a few days later do an progress update to everyone else, but since I have missed an update this week I will release a general update on Friday to everyone with how far along I am. And next week will go back to the usual progress update schedule. Have a great rest of your week.
Sit tight, smile wide.
Volle.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We would very much be glad to put up a wide fake smile and sulk in our minds, this game starts heavy:
sulk1.jpg

Where are my good vibes at, dear? I wanna hug you and make you feel better.

sulk2.jpg

Still going? Still puffed up like a clown fish dissatisfied with water?

sulk3.jpg

This is kind a strange. We get this hottie on the screen when we are asked to name our best friend for ever and ever and ever.

sulk4.jpg

What a war zone ... all the reparations and rebuilding will take a while 4 sure.
Why use sound for the wreckage but cut it out going forward?

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Why use sound for the wreckage but cut it out going forward?
That sound is still there. I had more sounds and music to go with the game. But I had trouble with licensing. The costs became a bit much for me to handle. I am still hoping to get licensing back but it's not a high priority right now. Sorry.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hiya guys.
I've been dealing with some personal issues. I should be back on Thursday. I have done a couple more scenes last week. On Thursday I am going to start on the lunch scenes that will have sex scenes. Normally I release updates to Subscribers first and a few days later do an progress update to everyone else, but since I have missed an update this week I will release a general update on Friday to everyone with how far along I am. And next week will go back to the usual progress update schedule. Have a great rest of your week.
Sit tight, smile wide.
Volle.
Just take care of yourself and everything else will fall into place. We can wait a week in the middle of summer. There are outdoor things to do, after all :)

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Progress update time.

1.jpg

Since the last update, I have made another 41 images. The total now is 344 (+3 animations).
The lunchtime rendering is going a bit slow because some images I have to render in 2-3 stages and each takes 20-30 minutes to do. Thankfully some of them I am able to use for multiple scenes so that helps quite a bit.
As I've mentioned I changed a couple of the scenes a bit to make the dialogue and images suit the scenes a bit better. (The preview image is part of one of the changes) and the sex scenes for lunch time will be also be more suitable for their respective routes.
Since I have missed a few days I am also going to work through the weekend and try to catch up as much as I can.
I think that's all I got this time for an progress update.

Have a great weekend.
Sit tight, smile wide.
Volle.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Progress update time.

View attachment 1888129

Since the last update, I have made another 41 images. The total now is 344 (+3 animations).
The lunchtime rendering is going a bit slow because some images I have to render in 2-3 stages and each takes 20-30 minutes to do. Thankfully some of them I am able to use for multiple scenes so that helps quite a bit.
As I've mentioned I changed a couple of the scenes a bit to make the dialogue and images suit the scenes a bit better. (The preview image is part of one of the changes) and the sex scenes for lunch time will be also be more suitable for their respective routes.
Since I have missed a few days I am also going to work through the weekend and try to catch up as much as I can.
I think that's all I got this time for an progress update.

Have a great weekend.
Sit tight, smile wide.
Volle.
GRRRRRRR MC is still Lex Luthor! I feel like I'm playing Something Unlimited only without the incessant complaining about Wonder Woman and Lois.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Lunch time sex, which is in school, so we fucking in the library?.
Hmmm.

GRRRRRRR MC is still Lex Luthor! I feel like I'm playing Something Unlimited only without the incessant complaining about Wonder Woman and Lois.
I can't just make him grow hair over night. And time skip is impossible for just a bit longer.

Here is a ginger to soothe your aches.
ch3_fclunchcommon3.jpg

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Thank you! Sweet Follicles! I will continue to pray for at least some stubble to mitigate the chrome dome.
It won't be long. Though you will have to play through this chapter with the "Ooooh, so shiny." dome. The next chapter is going to start with a time skip. I was hoping to do it in this chapter but I just couldn't make it make sense.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah. I don't really understand the complaint about that either. But I am a chrome dome IRL so I am biased. LOL

Reactions: Havik79

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah. I don't really understand the complaint about that either. But I am a chrome dome IRL so I am biased. LOL
I'll be honest, the chrome dome thing isn't my favorite either but am able to look past it. I am the opposite of bald though lol. My hair goes down to my chest so it is definitely a bit harder for me to self-insert. Not enough love for long-haired MCs :cautious:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I'll be honest, the chrome dome thing isn't my favorite either but am able to look past it. I am the opposite of bald though lol. My hair goes down to my chest so it is definitely a bit harder for me to self-insert. Not enough love for long-haired MCs :cautious:
I have to keep my hair, at best, very short. Had long hair when I was very young. But my hair is very weird. I have to wash them every day when they get a couple of inches long because they get pretty greasy otherwise. Plus after I had a car accident for some reason I also get headaches when my hair gets fairly long and it feels weird. As if I am wearing a tight cap on my head. So I usually just cut it very short and sometimes just shave my head. Sure saves on shampoo and barber though.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Wondering how many of you fine pervs are into or are fine with anal. It may or may not have impact on the game (Ooooh, much vague so unclear.) Vote with the "I just jizzed my pants" emote if you want to see anal.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes