3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Lunesta

Dec 26, 2021
Wondering how many of you fine pervs are into or are fine with anal. It may or may not have impact on the game (Ooooh, much vague so unclear.) Vote with the "I just jizzed my pants" emote if you want to see anal.
If it's optional I usually skip it. I'm fine with it though. An option to do it is usually the best way to go since it seems important to many. Completely up to you if you want us to explore those caverns though. :sneaky: :giggle:

Not to be too lewd, but I'd rather have more hugs and cuddles with Anh than anal.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
If it's optional I usually skip it. I'm fine with it though. An option to do it is usually the best way to go since it seems important to many. Completely up to you if you want us to explore those caverns though. :sneaky: :giggle:

Not to be too lewd, but I'd rather have more hugs and cuddles with Anh than anal.
Does this count?
ch3_lunchanhmake36.png

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Update time.
378 images and 4 animations total.
Made another 34 images over the weekend plus an animation. Currently working on the scene that will have 2-3 animations. Haven't quite decided on everything that happens during the sex scene.
Lunchtime is coming close to being finished. 2 of the scenes (including the one I am working on) just need the sex scenes to be done and 2 more scenes to do after that with one having another sex scene.
That's about it for an update.

ch3_lunchanhmake31.png

Have a great week.
Sit tight, smile wide.
volle.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Just read some of the reviews for the game. HAHAHA. Some of them seem to be from people who haven't actually played the game or, at best, just fast forwarded looking for the sex scenes. last review (by Antonie van Leeuwenhoek) is obviously from someone who hasn't played the game, considering when it was posted and what is already in the game. Some good laughs from those reviews. Thanks for the ones that actually have a point, though.

Reactions: Havik79

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Can't say that I hate it. But I prefer the other hole more
Wondering how many of you fine pervs are into or are fine with anal. It may or may not have impact on the game (Ooooh, much vague so unclear.) Vote with the "I just jizzed my pants" emote if you want to see anal.

Reactions: Vollezar

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I guess it must suck as a dev, but personally, I think you would have to be retarded to read any games reviews, this site's reviews are as trusty as rotten tomato, everyone knows they remove negative reviews.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
i think i hate you .... but i guess 3 is better than nothing :ROFLMAO: yeah yeah i fucking greedy ;)
Believe me, I contemplated that. Adding Carol and Bobbie to the "Yummy club" would be nice. But I am slightly overwhelmed as it is with all the variations of scenes I have to do (remember this is the first time I am writing and rendering for a game.) And that route would just complicate things a whole lot more for me. Especially resolving a possible conflict between Julie and Carol. I could make that an easy thing where they are just fine with sharing MC and possibly go into the territory of another popular tag, but I don't really want to do that and would have to write something a bit more of a dramatic resolution (it would all work out in the end, of course.).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Believe me, I contemplated that. Adding Carol and Bobbie to the "Yummy club" would be nice. But I am slightly overwhelmed as it is with all the variations of scenes I have to do (remember this is the first time I am writing and rendering for a game.) And that route would just complicate things a whole lot more for me. Especially resolving a possible conflict between Julie and Carol. I could make that an easy thing where they are just fine with sharing MC and possibly go into the territory of another popular tag, but I don't really want to do that and would have to write something a bit more of a dramatic resolution (it would all work out in the end, of course.).
yeah yeah ... your just a cuck teaser ..... :ROFLMAO:
jk jk ...love your game :love:

• Haha

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah sorry but just fucking no, this is what makes this game great, only a couple of girls, so they get all the attention, too many times devs add a bunch of characters, and then add more and more, and too many girls means either tiny updates with them, or miss out altogether.

• Red Heart

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah sorry but just fucking no, this is what makes this game great, only a couple of girls, so they get all the attention, too many times devs add a bunch of characters, and then add more and more, and too many girls means either tiny updates with them, or miss out altogether.
yeah yeah i know .... but .... like i said i'm a greedy fuck .... and want all i can get :ROFLMAO:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, I am glad you can't get what you want, it makes this game more unique.

I love harem games, but sometimes it gets old and retarded with every chick instantly being cool with being in a harem.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well, I am glad you can't get what you want, it makes this game more unique.

I love harem games, but sometimes it gets old and retarded with every chick instantly being cool with being in a harem.
i don't deny harem games get boring .. they do ... if thats what you like playing mostly .. which i do ... but like i said i am a greedy fuck ... i don't share with others ... like playing in a sand box .. i don't play well with others .... and i hate sharing where i love to eat ... :giggle:

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes