3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just that I have no idea what people actually do or say. Do people like kissing and/or licking feet and kiss and suck on the toes or is it just about being jerking off with the feet? Things like that. I see Anh and Julie's toes as cute but that's about it.
Well, it depends, but yes and yes, some guys like me, like rubbing girls feet, kissing licking, toe sucking, all of that with girl on girl, and footjobs foot fucking, and just enjoying feet, like for me it is about being able to use any and every part of a girls body to make me cum.
Some guys like the femdom side of it, standing bossy bitchy single foot footjob, licking dirty feet, being stood on, having the girl stand on the guy's cock, being kicked in the cock and balls.

If you have played them, personally I like and they seem to go over well, the foot stuff in Milfy City, Midnight Parasite, and Fetish Locator.

Reactions: Vollezar

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Just that I have no idea what people actually do or say. Do people like kissing and/or licking feet and kiss and suck on the toes or is it just about being jerking off with the feet? Things like that. I see Anh and Julie's toes as cute but that's about it.
By reading this I feel like you're trying to put something inside the game just for the sake of it, and not because you're actually into this fetish.

I might be wrong, but if I'm not, then be wary on this subject. The first rule in developing adult games is working on stuff you truly enjoy doing, don't let it become a hassle.

Even though we're still in the early game I consider this game to have enormous potential and it would be a pity to see it abandoned due to loss of enthusiasm/burnout on your side.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
By reading this I feel like you're trying to put something inside the game just for the sake of it, and not because you're actually into this fetish.

I might be wrong, but if I'm not, then be wary on this subject. The first rule in developing adult games is working on stuff you truly enjoy doing, don't let it become a hassle.

Even though we're still in the early game I consider this game to have enormous potential and it would be a pity to see it abandoned due to loss of enthusiasm/burnout on your side.
Neither, really. I am thinking of adding it because I know that a few of the players (Havik79 being one of them) are into the fetish and would like to see it. Plus I like learning new things, especially if it concerns sexuality. And I think that Anh and Julie have adorable toes. I don't see anything sexual in them just that they are cute.
When I was making this image I just wanted to bite them.
This is, by the way, just a bonus image I made while rendering. It won't be in the game. I just thought it was funny, considering the scene if she would put her foot in his face.
bonus.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: darlic and Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not to be ungrateful but if it isn't your thing, then no big deal to me.

That being said, I am not sure of the rules here, so Xhamster, and then type in Taylor Raz, oh but be warned, she has done some femdom shit, but most is her worshipping other girls feet.

Two simple things you can do.
1. Just do a toe wiggle, holding her feet near our face and teasing in the future of foot fun.
2. Pretty much all women have a foot fetish, they just do not know it, seriously feet are one of a woman's erogenous zones, so just have the MC give her a foot massage, have Julie complain about her feet being sore after walking around in heels all day and have us offer her a foot massage.

• Red Heart

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Any info on update ??
https://f95zone.to/threads/one-lie-v0-4-1-wooden-donkeys.95407/page-41#post-8582519

P.S. The numbers I posted are apparently wrong. I just use the Google docs to do the stats. BadMustard has started doing the coding and he uses lint to do the far more accurate count. He says it shows there are 3,360 dialogue blocks, containing 40,659 words right now. Script is not yet complete. Only the main route has been written out to almost completion. I write the sex scenes as I am doing renders, hence the almost completion. The other routes shouldn't take long to write out either.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/one-lie-v0-4-1-wooden-donkeys.95407/page-41#post-8582519

P.S. The numbers I posted are apparently wrong. I just use the Google docs to do the stats. BadMustard has started doing the coding and he uses lint to do the far more accurate count. He says it shows there are 3,360 dialogue blocks, containing 40,659 words right now. Script is not yet complete. Only the main route has been written out to almost completion. I write the sex scenes as I am doing renders, hence the almost completion. The other routes shouldn't take long to write out either.
The world would be a much darker place without this BadMustard you speak up, he is a shiny beacon of perversion that the world needs.

Shit, is this my alt account :LOL:

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Sample of one of the gallery images. Ms. Sharp will have two in this chapter. Though we never actually encounter her. :cry:

View attachment 1944837
I can calculate the volume of a Truncated Paraboloid in a Cylindrical volume and a Sphere using my hand as a model so I just need some hands on time with her breast to perfect the formula mathematically speaking...purely for research purposes of course.

• Haha

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I have been writing quite a bit. So far I have completed two routes for FC all the way to the end of the chapter. And for a third route, I am almost all the way to the end of the day (chapter). One of her routes will also split into three (oh boy). If you are interested in Alex you will have a chance to have her as well as FC. And that path will split depending on whether you allowed Alex to kiss FC in chapter 1. If you don't want her the path will just go on without her being a part of the relationship, but she does remain a friend to both of you.

Lots of sex. I'll let you get a bit surprised by the details on that front. I hope you will, anyway.

And I started doing some renders for her routes. Doing them a bit early mostly because I missed her.
Now that I am done with reinstalling everything things will go back to normal. I also noticed that renders are actually faster now The preview render took only 8 minutes to do. Shots that up close and using the lights set up that I did this time and lighting being that dark (the preview image has been brightened up quite a lot in photoshop after rendering) took about 15-20 minutes.

ch3_afternoonpreview.png

I think that's about all I got right now.
Have a great weekend.
Sit tight, smile wide.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Update time.
A lot has been done since the last update.
I have made another 92 images that will be in the game, plus a few gallery images.
No animations though. The shower sex scene is just a bit much for my PC to be able to do animations.
The totals now are 669 images and 14 animations.

ch3_forgeve58.jpg

I have been writing a lot as well. The only route that I have not touched yet beyond lunchtime is the throuple route. Everything else is pretty much written out (except for the sex scenes, as usual, I do those when I get to them).

I am doing my best to finish the chapter as soon as possible. Most of the 92 (not counting the discarded ones) renders I did were done in the last two days while I was also writing out the dialogue and such.

Also, I am sure people are thinking that this update is taking far too long. Considering the previous update only took about 3 months (or something like that) to release. The script for Chapter 2 was 80 pages long, including the image filenames, spaces for dialogue blocks and some technical stuff. The upcoming chapter, so far, is 130 pages long. The script is not yet finished and it includes only a portion of image names and dialogue block spaces

That's about it.
Any questions?
Have a happy weekend.
Sit tight, smile wide.
volle.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes