3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm really hyped about this upcoming update :p. Can you tell us how far are you with your progress, in terms of percentage?

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I'm really hyped about this upcoming update :p. Can you tell us how far are you with your progress, in terms of percentage?
To be honest, I can't.

I do things very differently from most developers. Most write out the script and lay out how many images and animations they will have. I don't do that. The script that I write out before I start rendering is mostly a draft. When I start making images I very often make changes to the script. Sometimes it's not a very significant change, but often it can be an almost complete rewrite of the scene and can add a fairly large number of renders. I sort of get into the scene with my imagination sometimes while I am rendering and things get out of hand and I just go with it. Then I check whether or not I like it and move on.

I can tell you that I am done with everything from the start of the day up until lunch, 3 out 5 scenes in the afternoon and about 2/3 of the evening/night portion of 2 scenes.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Did you end up deciding on if you are going to put in foot fetish if so what.
I couldn't help myself. Some of those toes are just too adorable. But it's going to be a fairly light version of a full-on fetish. He'll just play (kiss and suck a bit) with some of those toeskies, massage feet and that's pretty much it, I think.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I couldn't help myself. Some of those toes are just too adorable. But it's going to be a fairly light version of a full-on fetish. He'll just play (kiss and suck a bit) with some of those toeskies, massage feet and that's pretty much it, I think.
OK cool, don't forget you can always ask in this thread for feedback.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I made another 100 images making it a total of 769 images.
I have built Anh's new dorm. It is a premade asset and is the same asset I used for MC's dorm. They live in the same building so it makes sense. As with MC's dorm I only used the shell for the dorm. The lighting (which I will have to redo because Daz) is custom as is much of the furniture. And she (and Jane, of course) has her own shower in the dorm. That took me quite a while to build.
The good news is that I am done with everything up to evening. Some of the evening scenes I started earlier (like the shots of Julie from her main route that I showed you). Julie's main route is coming very close to being completed for the chapter. And portions of her other routes have been done.
I am working as fast as I can to complete the chapter by the end of this month. It's the best due date that I can give you.

Anhhugs.jpg

Have a great weekend.
Sit tight, smile wide.
volle.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
(as of 15th August)
I have made another 101 renders and 4 animations (+1 more animation that's a slightly faster version of one of the other animations).
The main FC route is complete for this chapter.
ch3_forgnight9.jpg
That's about it, really. I spent the whole week just doing the last portion of the day for this route. Animations are a time killer.
Have a great weekend.
Sit tight, smile wide.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
"First Mr Luther I am going to jerk your cock till you cum while you lick my feet then I am going to drink your piss, then I am going to ride your face till I squirt, then I am going to call you daddy as you take me from behind with my face pressed against a wall, and by the time I am done you will be all, superman who."

I mean clearly, that is what she is saying to him right.:LOL:

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
"First Mr Luther I am going to jerk your cock till you cum while you lick my feet then I am going to drink your piss, then I am going to ride your face till I squirt, then I am going to call you daddy as you take me from behind with my face pressed against a wall, and by the time I am done you will be all, superman who."

I mean clearly, that is what she is saying to him right.:LOL:

Reactions: Havik79

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
From 22-08-2022 post for Patrons

Hey guys.
This past week I haven't been able to do as much work as I was intending. I had to deal with some personal issues. I had done some work when I could find some free time.
Made another 72 renders (I am making more as I am writing this).
Julie's second route is almost finished. I am on the closing part of it right now.
For Julie's main route and her second route, I am using the same shower scene. There is just a slight variation between the two routes. That scene is suitable for both routes so there is no need to make it twice.

2.jpg

After I am done with this last part (sexy time) I will do the last Julie route and then on to the Anh routes. Because this week was a waste I don't know whether or not I can finish rendering by the end of August. I am going to push as hard as I can, but there is a lot to do so it might take it into the first week of September before I can finish.

That's about all I have for you.
Have a great weekend.
Sit tight, smile wide.
volle.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Just a quick early update.
There are now 1008 images and 22 animations.
I am doing my best to finish what is left to do, hopefully, in the next couple of weeks. Patrons and donors have decided on one of the routes. Which actually makes my job easier but also makes more sense than the way I was going to do it. Basically, it stops one of the route splits. I think most of you will like that choice. Not going to reveal what I am talking about until we are ready to release this chapter.
Also, those whinning about MC being a chrome dome can address the issue with our"complaints department"

compaints department.jpg

I was trying to accommodate that to stop the screeching sounds by doing a time skip but it just does not work with the story.

Anywaaaaay. Here is a render from the route I just finished.

ch3_fcsloweve66.jpg

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
There are now 1084 images and 24 animations. The script is really long now. 196 pages and I still have to add a portion of the main Anh route and the entirety of the throuple route from my draft pages. (Chapter 2 was only 80 pages long). Google docs show me that there are 47000 words. minus the tech stuff, the render names and the repeated dialogue I'd say half of that is the actual dialogue.

ch3_anhns44.jpg

I have finished the Anh dating route. The sex scene at the end is pretty short. That's because they were both tired at the end of the day. But horny enough to really really want to sex up.
I am likely going to use the same image set from this route for the fast Anh route. Both routes had to do the same thing throughout the day (lunchtime sex scenes are different though). The only difference is the dialogue. There might be a couple of images added, but that's about it. So the only main thing left to do now is the Anh and Julie throuple route, which will turn into a mini harem with the addition of Alex. So the only throuple that will be left will be the Julie, Alex and MC route. Hopefully, I can finish the last route by the end of next week and then it's doing some of the gallery renders, the testing and whatnot. So, it should not be long now before the release.

Have an awesome week.
Sit tight, smile wide.
volle.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes