3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Other than a slow code monkey :p is there anything that doesn't make her happy.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I guess I kind of screwed up my update schedule. Things got a bit hectic at the end, and I blanked out when and where I do updates.
Okay. Okay. Uhmmm... what was I doing again?
Oh, right. We were discussing strawberries and the health benefits of eating them right off the tongue of young, delicious gingers, right?
No?
Fuck.
Jokes aside. Renders have been done for Chapter 3 and I have already started testing the alpha build that BadMustard has put together.

This chapter is more kinetic than it is a typical VN. I am using this chapter to tie some of the routes together, and that does not require input from the player. There is one important choice on one of the routes but that's it. This happened because I had cut quite a bit of content from the original idea for the game. Because I was not sure that we would be able to finish the game. There were a lot of things that put that in doubt right from the start.
Chapter 4 will be a whole lot different from this one. A lot different.
Anyway.
I am hoping that we can finish this chapter soon.
I guess that's about it.
Any questions?
No?
Okey-dokey. I am off to bed. Good morning.
volle.
ch3_evethree27.jpg

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm 100% sure you did the right thing by unifying similar paths. The extra work grows exponentially along with the game. Unfortunately, most devs don't understand this before giving up and abandoning the project once they realize the pit of despair they put themselves into.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes