3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I figure it's because I haven't yet made it all that clear to everyone why MC reacted that harshly to what Julie has done.
When I started writing the story I didn't think it would be this hard to bring up the subject of why he reacted this way, but it is. I am going to explain it in Chapter 4. MC does mention it a couple of times that it was because accusing him of cheating was the first thing she thought of saying to hurt his ex. That she used him to "get at" someone without hesitation. And that broke his trust.
Trust is something that's a really BIG thing for him.
That's an easy trap to fall into as writer.
You know the story and the characters.
We the players can only judge on what we see.
MCs ex-gf is a cunt that treated his best friend like shit. She even baited her. He obviously didn't catch on. I agree that trust is important. It's for most people. The thing that bugs me is that he just accepted it without talking to anybody.

Maybe MC should study something related to people. Trust isn't the problem. His lack of understanding others is. ;)

Reactions: Vollezar

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't understand this part. What did he accept?
Her mistake. He yelled at her and that was it.
I wouldn't have accepted that.

If I had a childhood friend that made a mistake would want answers. Not go sulking for two weeks and then go to college.
I would have talked that out, especially if they are friends for so long.

That's why I called him a manchild earlier.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Her mistake. He yelled at her and that was it.
I wouldn't have accepted that.

If I had a childhood friend that made a mistake would want answers. Not go sulking for two weeks and then go to college.
I would have talked that out, especially if they are friends for so long.

That's why I called him a manchild earlier.
I'd agree with you there. I drew from personal experience when I wrote that part, to be honest. The alternative to what I was actually thinking of doing at that moment was (I was really really mad) far worse. And, like MC, I withdrew for a while from that person. The answers didn't matter to me at the time. Just the fact that he betrayed me mattered. Despite our friendship and all the secrets we kept and all the shit we went threw together he didn't hesitate to betray me when he got baited.

Like I said trust is a really BIG thing for him. I am not going to spoil as to how big of a thing, but I am hoping it will explain in Chapter 4 why his lifelong best friend breaking that trust had affected him to that extent.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I finished the current built... still don't like MC though...

I don't think he deserves her love. I feel sorry for Julie.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Love is weird. We don't choose it. It just happens.
That's cute but naive. Of course we choose, we choose every day.

I'll play the next update because I want to see why he is such a manchild.
But as it is right now I think what he did is worse than what she did.
well the story is just beginning hopefully mc can be redeemed in your eyes

people can make mistakes and learn from them
Will see... IMHO he fucked up waaay more than Julie, so I'm not sure how he can be redeemed.

Reactions: Rare77
Sep 3, 2020
That's cute but naive. Of course we choose, we choose every day.

I'll play the next update because I want to see why he is such a manchild.
But as it is right now I think what he did is worse than what she did.

Will see... IMHO he fucked up waaay more than Julie, so I'm not sure how he can be redeemed.
sometimes a person can't see what they have in front of them

I believe that the MC was in love with Julie since day one he just didn't know it yet

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Uthuriel

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
My biggest complaint about the MC is the fact that he went bald. :KEK:
Ughhh. That again. Ughhhh.

Just messing with you. He wasn't supposed to go bold. I just had some issues with his hair not fitting properly on the character model. It was causing a lot of post-edit work to correct and I got sick of it. As I mentioned I have never done any 3d work before let alone use daz3d so I had no idea how to correct the fit. The easiest way to deal with it was to make him bold. In Chapter 4 his hair will be coming back though. So you guys will have to bare with the "solar panel" for just one more chapter.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Ughhh. That again. Ughhhh.

Just messing with you. He wasn't supposed to go bold. I just had some issues with his hair not fitting properly on the character model. It was causing a lot of post-edit work to correct and I got sick of it. As I mentioned I have never done any 3d work before let alone use daz3d so I had no idea how to correct the fit. The easiest way to deal with it was to make him bold. In Chapter 4 his hair will be coming back though. So you guys will have to bare with the "solar panel" for just one more chapter.
You could give the MC a paper bag... :KEK:

Enjoy The Bits — King Neptune showing his bald head in The...

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
Vollezar

Very good game until now but I really like if a modder can make something for all paths or clues for important choices .
I’ve spent hours trying to access every path
i have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have I forgotten something DEV ?

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
The bit in the OP about new saves, is that from a previous version or the current.
Current version.

Latest version changelog??
How many new images came with it ?
1157 new renders
26 "animations"

Vollezar

Very good game until now but I really like if a modder can make something for all paths or clues for important choices .
I’ve spent hours trying to access every path
i have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have I forgotten something DEV ?

The "Nobody" path leads to nowhere right now. I messed that up. You weren't supposed to be able to progress past the talking to FC in the park when you are given three choices and want to remain single:

"I forgive you."
"I forgive you but..."
And a greyed-out option.

That greyed-out option (The real "Nobody" path) will be available after I finish the game.

The rest of the paths you have are correct, up until this new Chapter. The Anh/Julie route changes in this chapter.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes