3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Forgot to mention that. I am trying to find a way for the option not to see any lesbian content to remain. I know that not everyone is up for that sort of thing. And certain scenes will be automatically skipped if you have previously chosen to not see lesbian content. It's simply a matter of me trying to find a way to write the dialogue where there are no references to those situations. This might become impossible because in some situations the girls being intimate with each other is important.

As far as how routes have played was not intentional. As I progressed with the game many things changed from the original idea. I am starting to think of this game as more of an experiment to see what I am capable of and how far I can take things. I certainly made a mess of it. Hopefully, I can sort all this out in the follow-up games which will follow the cannon storyline and will be far less confusing. And one of those games will be a harem with either lesbian or non-lesbian content.
Not being a harem, if the lesbian scenes happen between an LI who is in a relationship with the MC and any other girl who isn't, I will not like that they happen (whether I see them or not), in fact it will annoy me a lot (even to the point of leaving the game). If the scenes happen between two LIs who are in a relationship with the MC (or between two girls who aren't), it doesn't bother me, but I don't want to see it.

In any case, before starting the game, I would like to know a couple of things: How many LIs does the game have? Which LIs can share an ending?

I never see more than one ending, so it's very likely that if I'm interested in several LIs and they don't share an ending, I will stop playing.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Not being a harem, if the lesbian scenes happen between an LI who is in a relationship with the MC and any other girl who isn't, I will not like that they happen (whether I see them or not), in fact it will annoy me a lot (even to the point of leaving the game). If the scenes happen between two LIs who are in a relationship with the MC (or between two girls who aren't), it doesn't bother me, but I don't want to see it.

In any case, before starting the game, I would like to know a couple of things: How many LIs does the game have? Which LIs can share an ending?

I never see more than one ending, so it's very likely that if I'm interested in several LIs and they don't share an ending, I will stop playing.
2 main LIs. Julie and Anh.
Alex is an LI in only two routes. One of the Julie routes and one on the Julie and Anh route.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019

One lie [v0.5.2] Walkthrough Mod
Walkthrough Mod that shows hints in the choices that give points, Gallery Unlocked.

Hey, just posting to say that unless I'm mistaken should the other option be green?
Screenshot_1.png

The currently highlighted option seems to lead to julie being just a friend and you getting an Ahn-only route?
Where if you pick the other option it seems to be the harem route?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hey, just posting to say that unless I'm mistaken should the other option be green?
View attachment 2076281

The currently highlighted option seems to lead to julie being just a friend and you getting an Ahn-only route?
The WT mod is kinda meh...
I think it just high lights choices that gives you points. I should instead show you the paths.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
View attachment 2076281

That one will lead to a make out session with Ahn, there's nothing pointing that you won't be in the Harem Route.

But there's a mistake with the mod, if you have too many Ahn points, you are lock out from some choices that involve Julie, I will correct that, thanks.

At the same time, if you don't have enough Ahn points, you are on Julie's path

Edit: You are correct in that choice, you kinda have a Harem option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
So not a true harem but rather a polyamorous relationship where everyone fucks everyone? is there a path where the mc is with more than 1 LI without them magically becoming Bi (?), or if the player goes for more than 1 LI lesbian is forced and there is only the option of not seeing the scene but it happens?
Depends how you define harem. In real life women in a harem often developed lesbian relationships, because their lives were mostly filled with boredom and they very rarely had sex with their "husband".

The only time lesbian interactions will come into play is during sex scenes. And they only happen if you are into lesbian content. If you are not then they do not have lesbian interactions. And I mean that those interactions do not happen at all. You are not skipping them, they just don't happen. However, on the Alex and Julie route, they will have a lesbian relationship.
If you did play the harem route MC does drop a hint about FC's sexuality.

And this "they all suddenly become Bi" thing is kind of annoying and outdated, to be honest. First of all, it's a game. And I am writing into it whatever the hell I like. Secondly, and perhaps far more importantly, some people do discover their sexuality and sexual appetites later in life. Sometimes all they need to trigger that discovery is the right person(s).

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
The game was interesting until the MC was forced to forgive Julie. Stopped playing at that non-choice, so I guess I will try this game again once it's complete.

Reactions: Ash_Knight

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The thing is, in any relationship, people fight for oeach other and their attention.
You make a game where you force MC first to break up with the only girls in his life
that made him be level in his world, then you force the same MC to forgive another girl.

That is a whack option based on limited content anyway.

Then the fact people you love that you brought together that outta the blue start coming on to eachother,
that is not how the world works outside the oversued dead horse of the lez/bi trope where females
can get pussy all the time like it was scripture while guys have to scheme, fight, lie or cheat as their M.O.

the right
the right person
Fair enough.
Not every lez is a bully like in these games where girls start grabbing other girls literally rape style and
they suddenly become a couple.

Sure, this is a game so we got what content there is, but making characters stand out means culling their stropes outta the narrative, otherwise they are just another incarnation of the bull stealing your LIs
because western game makers cannot think outside the manga steal your girl dev makina methodology.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game was interesting until the MC was forced to forgive Julie. Stopped playing at that non-choice, so I guess I will try this game again once it's complete.
So you stopped playing the game based on something that was the entire point of the game?

There is a reason she's in the banner and was highlighted as a main character.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hm, strange game... dont know how to rate this.

I like Julie and Anh very much. Nice models and cute personalities..

I saw some postings here about "routes", well.. dont know... where are they? I didnt see any branching choices really. I just picked the polite choices cause if somebody is nice to me, iam at least polite to them... and just like that i ended up in a harem. Didnt even wanted to be in a poly-relationship, but couldnt avoid it either.

Do i have to pick the "..." choices all the time to get out of that harem route? If so... yeah... well... DEV should consider to rewrite this a bit. Cause just being polite doesnt mean i want to bang every girl.

Well anyways, you dont hide that this game is far from finished (but i really wonder where you want to go from here, cause i dont see anything "new" to achieve, its kinda a dead end now)... at the mayor choice to forgive Julie the "no" isnt even an option so far... so i guess some things will get a rework or polish down the way... if this will work out in the end in a good playing experience? i have my doubts. Dont think its a good way to go back and forth developing a game. But i would be happy to get proved wrong here...

But i dont have a really good feeling about the game at this point... dont know what you have planned, but its kinda short and the goal is already reached, you get together with Julie (and besides Anh and Alex too, even if i didnt wanted that) and now what? Jumping from lewd scene to lewd scene until the end? *shrug* we will see, will comeback in a while when the game gets some more updates. Maybe it can surprise me somehow. But to me it feels kinda in a dead end... cause nothing is to "achieve" anymore, and the Alex story isnt interesting for me cause i dont really care for her...how should i? there arent really any scenes with her and the MC to "know" her.

Anyhow... good look with the development, as i said, ill comeback at another time to check how this is going.

Reactions: sdawg1234
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes