3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hm, strange game... dont know how to rate this.

I saw some postings here about "routes", well.. dont know... where are they? I didnt see any branching choices really. I just picked the polite choices cause if somebody is nice to me, iam at least polite to them... and just like that i ended up in a harem. Didnt even wanted to be in a poly-relationship, but couldnt avoid it either.

Do i have to pick the "..." choices all the time to get out of that harem route? If so... yeah... well... DEV should consider to rewrite this a bit. Cause just being polite doesnt mean i want to bang every girl.

Well anyways, you dont hide that this game is far from finished (but i really wonder where you want to go from here, cause i dont see anything "new" to achieve, its kinda a dead end now)... at the mayor choice to forgive Julie the "no" isnt even an option so far... so i guess some things will get a rework or polish down the way... if this will work out in the end in a good playing experience? i have my doubts. Dont think its a good way to go back and forth developing a game. But i would be happy to get proved wrong here...

But i dont have a really good feeling about the game at this point... dont know what you have planned, but its kinda short and the goal is already reached, you get together with Julie (and besides Anh and Alex too, even if i didnt wanted that) and now what? Jumping from lewd scene to lewd scene until the end? *shrug* we will see, will comeback in a while when the game gets some more updates. Maybe it can surprise me somehow. But to me it feels kinda in a dead end... cause nothing is to "achieve" anymore, and the Alex story isnt interesting for me cause i dont really care for her...how should i? there arent really any scenes with her and the MC to "know" her.

Anyhow... good look with the development, as i said, ill comeback at another time to check how this is going.
by what your saying ... doesn't seem like you've actually played this game ...

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
by what your saying ... doesn't seem like you've actually played this game ...
and why do you say this? why should i even bother to post this when i didnt played the game hm? by what you are saying you didnt even read my posting i would say.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and why do you say this? why should i even bother to post this when i didnt played the game hm? by what you are saying you didnt even read my posting i would say.
because there are choices in this game .. that determines outcomes as you play :rolleyes:
and if you had played it you would have seen them :rolleyes:

Sep 3, 2020
The thing is, in any relationship, people fight for oeach other and their attention.
You make a game where you force MC first to break up with the only girls in his life
that made him be level in his world, then you force the same MC to forgive another girl.

That is a whack option based on limited content anyway.

Then the fact people you love that you brought together that outta the blue start coming on to eachother,
that is not how the world works outside the oversued dead horse of the lez/bi trope where females
can get pussy all the time like it was scripture while guys have to scheme, fight, lie or cheat as their M.O.

Not every lez is a bully like in these games where girls start grabbing other girls literally rape style and
they suddenly become a couple.

Sure, this is a game so we got what content there is, but making characters stand out means culling their stropes outta the narrative, otherwise they are just another incarnation of the bull stealing your LIs
because western game makers cannot think outside the manga steal your girl dev makina methodology.
ok I know I'm not very smart but

View attachment final_619e84eb23604300f3f117ea_920266.mp4

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

roxyt482

Aug 11, 2021
I'm missing chap 2 replay 7 and chap 3 replay 11, any advice?
P.S. Nevermind found

Last edited:

Lunesta

Dec 26, 2021
There is a solo path for Anh. Every time you talk to her from the start of the game the top option for dialogue and when you talk to FC in the park, on the bench, you have to choose "I forgive you, but..."
Yes, what I meant was that whilst on the Anh solo path the game ends at the same spot as the last update. I was wondering if there wasn't any Anh solo content this update or..? Sorry I should've been clearer!

EDIT: Fixed I had to re-download game. Perhaps I made a mistake and didn't update properly.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.2 + WT by JokerLeader
Size 406 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port, as usual.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Uthuriel

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This is as close as it gets to it. Someone had way too many beans before the shoot. (P.S. it was the director. Fucking prick just couldn't refuse Alex's chilli.)

View attachment 2096330
Hey, Vollezar. First of all: ahegao, ahegao! Super cute ahegao! Wait . . . does a reaction to flatulence count? Never mind. :(

Also, the OP says a new start is recommended. Not a single one of my past saves works, which is fine. But should that be instead "New start is required"? Did you ever have anyone say their save from before worked?

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Hey, Vollezar. First of all: ahegao, ahegao! Super cute ahegao! Wait . . . does a reaction to flatulence count? Never mind. :(

Also, the OP says a new start is recommended. Not a single one of my past saves works, which is fine. But should that be instead "New start is required"? Did you ever have anyone say their save from before worked?
Some of the old saves seem to work fine. So I say recommended to let people try out their saves first and if they don't work then they should restart.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Some of the old saves seem to work fine. So I say recommended to let people try out their saves first and if they don't work then they should restart.
OK, no worries. Not a single one of mine did, so I was wondering. It's really not a problem at all to replay things for me. I enjoy the story, so not a big deal. :)

• Love
Reactions: Vollezar

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Vollezar, is there perhaps a missing image on Anh's path? After returning to the MC's dorm following the evening with Julie and pizza at Aunt Carol's new place, there's a point where the MC rubs Anh's pussy. Briefly in that part, there was a small flash of a checkered display, making it look like the game tried to load something but failed. But maybe that's not an issue or it's one you're already aware of.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Vollezar, is there perhaps a missing image on Anh's path? After returning to the MC's dorm following the evening with Julie and pizza at Aunt Carol's new place, there's a point where the MC rubs Anh's pussy. Briefly in that part, there was a small flash of a checkered display, making it look like the game tried to load something but failed. But maybe that's not an issue or it's one you're already aware of.
There shouldn't be any missing images.
Which version of the game are you playing? PC, Mac or android?
Is there a message in the top left corner saying "missing image"?
I'll double-check the script to make sure.

Could you take a screenshot of the screen right before the checkered screen appears? Thanks.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes