3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Hm is there no Anh solo path or is my game not working? It ends at the same point as the last chapter.
There is a solo path for Anh. Every time you talk to her from the start of the game the top option for dialogue and when you talk to FC in the park, on the bench, you have to choose "I forgive you, but..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Forgot to mention that. I am trying to find a way for the option not to see any lesbian content to remain. I know that not everyone is up for that sort of thing. And certain scenes will be automatically skipped if you have previously chosen to not see lesbian content. It's simply a matter of me trying to find a way to write the dialogue where there are no references to those situations. This might become impossible because in some situations the girls being intimate with each other is important.

As far as how routes have played was not intentional. As I progressed with the game many things changed from the original idea. I am starting to think of this game as more of an experiment to see what I am capable of and how far I can take things. I certainly made a mess of it. Hopefully, I can sort all this out in the follow-up games which will follow the cannon storyline and will be far less confusing. And one of those games will be a harem with either lesbian or non-lesbian content.

Sep 3, 2020
Forgot to mention that. I am trying to find a way for the option not to see any lesbian content to remain. I know that not everyone is up for that sort of thing. And certain scenes will be automatically skipped if you have previously chosen to not see lesbian content. It's simply a matter of me trying to find a way to write the dialogue where there are no references to those situations. This might become impossible because in some situations the girls being intimate with each other is important.

As far as how routes have played was not intentional. As I progressed with the game many things changed from the original idea. I am starting to think of this game as more of an experiment to see what I am capable of and how far I can take things. I certainly made a mess of it. Hopefully, I can sort all this out in the follow-up games which will follow the cannon storyline and will be far less confusing. And one of those games will be a harem with either lesbian or non-lesbian content.
i here's my opinion I have nothing against lesbian content if I'm not with that girl

if she's able to find love with someone else I'm very happy for her

but if I'm with a girl I don't want to see her be with anyone else but me

This brings up an interesting question with the sequel games will Julie and the MC
be in it

or will it just take place in the same universe with different characters?

and if Julie and the mc are in it will the monogamy ending be considered Canon

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
i here's my opinion I have nothing against lesbian content if I'm not with that girl

if she's able to find love with someone else I'm very happy for her

but if I'm with a girl I don't want to see her be with anyone else but me

This brings up an interesting question with the sequel games will Julie and the MC
be in it

or will it just take place in the same universe with different characters?

and if Julie and the mc are in it will the monogamy ending be considered Canon
The follow-up games are going to be about them they will simply take place further in their lives. As of right now, I am planning on 2 games: Julie only route and the Julie, Anh, Alex route. I am thinking of doing Anh only route follow-up game, but I am not sure. We'll see how everything with the games plays out.

After I talk to Julie the only option not greyed out is "I forgive you, but.." Did I choose something to cause that, and does that drop her as a LI?
That means that you are on Anh only route. Julie will remain your friend.

kantigura

Mar 17, 2019
The follow-up games are going to be about them they will simply take place further in their lives. As of right now, I am planning on 2 games: Julie only route and the Julie, Anh, Alex route. I am thinking of doing Anh only route follow-up game, but I am not sure. We'll see how everything with the games plays out.

Guess I need to go back and figure out what choice did that. I see there is a throuple and Julie, Anh, Alex route, are the choices to get on that obvious or more of a save often and test it out?

Sep 3, 2020

oh my God yes I want that

give me that

I need that

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Guess I need to go back and figure out what choice did that. I see there is a throuple and Julie, Anh, Alex route, are the choices to get on that obvious or more of a save often and test it out?
I have no idea why I made things so complex to figure out. I think I experimented way too much and got things too tangled up.

If you want to get Anh, Julie and Alex route you have to, when you talk to Anh, choose the top option every time until she is in your dorm and then choose the "I do too but..."

screenshot0001.png

then choose "I forgive you"

screenshot0002.png

then "Ask her on a date."

screenshot0003.png

From there the game will automatically get you to the Julie, Anh, Alex route.

kantigura

Mar 17, 2019
I have no idea why I made things so complex to figure out. I think I experimented way too much and got things too tangled up.

If you want to get Anh, Julie and Alex route you have to, when you talk to Anh, choose the top option every time until she is in your dorm and then choose the "I do too but..."

View attachment 2075857

then choose "I forgive you"

View attachment 2075858

then "Ask her on a date."

View attachment 2075859

From there the game will automatically get you to the Julie, Anh, Alex route.
[/QUOTE
Cool, thanks for the reply. Really enjoying it so far.

• Angry
Reactions: Night Hacker

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i've found 3 routes ... and love them so far .... wondering if i missed a route with Alex though ... doesn't seem to be away to get her without Julie
anyways great game so far (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
i've found 3 routes ... and love them so far .... wondering if i missed a route with Alex though ... doesn't seem to be away to get her without Julie
anyways great game so far (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Alex only becomes an LI if Julie is involved. She has had a crush on Julie since they met, which developed into her falling in love with Julie. And it's only because of Julie that she starts to develop feelings for MC. She loves them both and can't see herself only being with one of them while breaking the heart of the other.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Alex only becomes an LI if Julie is involved. She has had a crush on Julie since they met, which developed into her falling in love with Julie. And it's only because of Julie that she starts to develop feelings for MC. She loves them both and can't see herself only being with one of them while breaking the heart of the other.
I know this is heavily biased on account that I am a rug munching lesbo but I do love that relationship.

Sure, having all 3 is great for the scenes but I do adore Julie and Alex together.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I was already enjoying the throuple path, and the suddenly Alex is interested in making it a harem (sort of because the ladies are in for each other as well). I love this, since all the girls are pretty damn cute and loveable, specially Julie and Alex.

Good stuff, keep it coming.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I know this is heavily biased on account that I am a rug munching lesbo but I do love that relationship.

Sure, having all 3 is great for the scenes but I do adore Julie and Alex together.
I can't wait to see the two of them playing with each other.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes