3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Good enough to eat.

Not to bring things down, but if the rumours are true, or not and the dev of A.O.A Acedmey did pass away, before I reget not saying it, I want to thank you Vollezar and Monkey for your work and the small amounts of joy you have given me from your hard work, so thanks.
Thank you.
I do hope that it is just a rumour.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Thank you.
I do hope that it is just a rumour.
God i hope so

but i have a question and it results from a confusing scene before the scene with Alex and the Mc at the Harem Path i think.

When MC Anh and Julie discuss the Moving in the Dorms to Julies Aunts house,they discuss what it means to live in the same house and beeing in a Throuple Relationship.

So far so good,but then in the "Evening" when MC helpt Alex move her stuff from the Dorms the MC askes Alex what he thinks of the Trouple Relationship,and then askes Alex if she wants to join the Three of them to be in a relationship,and he says that they discussed that on the way there???

before that they discussed that they where new in this and a moment later he askes Alex to join them in the Relationship they have??

i mean there where no hints before that and i feel that there is something missing there...

how can they first be unsure about living as a thouple in one room in Julies aunts house and a couple of hours later they want a fourth person to join them???

that is a turbo change of mind there and makes not really a sense.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
God i hope so

but i have a question and it results from a confusing scene before the scene with Alex and the Mc at the Harem Path i think.

When MC Anh and Julie discuss the Moving in the Dorms to Julies Aunts house,they discuss what it means to live in the same house and beeing in a Throuple Relationship.

So far so good,but then in the "Evening" when MC helpt Alex move her stuff from the Dorms the MC askes Alex what he thinks of the Trouple Relationship,and then askes Alex if she wants to join the Three of them to be in a relationship,and he says that they discussed that on the way there???

before that they discussed that they where new in this and a moment later he askes Alex to join them in the Relationship they have??

i mean there where no hints before that and i feel that there is something missing there...

how can they first be unsure about living as a thouple in one room in Julies aunts house and a couple of hours later they want a fourth person to join them???

that is a turbo change of mind there and makes not really a sense.
Yeah. That was my mistake. I meant to make a scene where MC, Anh and Julie discuss Alex and MC and Anh mention to Julie their conversation with Alex during lunch break. And they agree that MC should ask Alex if she would like to join them in the relationship because all three of them like her and want to see if there is more to it. The simple reason this scene is not in the game is that I forgot about it. I thought of it after I wrote that whole section. Originally I'd thought of the four of them discussing it at the house, but when I realized that rendering that would have been nearly impossible for me for technical reasons I re-wrote the scene in the house where MC simply mentions that he, Anh and Julie discussed it and then I was going to add the scene where they actually do. Then I forgot about it after I had already rendered everything as it was not written down in the actual script for the chapter. It was just in my head. And I did not realize it until after we already released the game. Another part of the excuse is that I was drained and frustrated by the time I was done with rendering all of the evening house scenes. That setting is a major pain to render in. That's just an excuse I gave myself, though.

Last edited:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
**First posted to Patrons on 04-11-2022**
Hey guys.
Things are moving along. I have made another 72 92 images (total is 155 now), 1 animation and 1 gallery image (one that you have seen already).
I am thinking that we will have to do releases of chapter 4 route by route. I am doing the Julie routes right now. We are already at 155 images and two animations in but, at best, I am only about a 5th of the way into it with the rendering. None of the images (except maybe the jokes ones) from this route will be used in other routes, so I have to render each route separately. That means the all-in-one update would take a few months. I don't want to make you wait another 4 months or so for an update.

ch4_fclake7.jpg

That's all I have for you this week.
If you have any questions do ask. Here or on discord.
Sit tight, smile wide.
volle.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
So what like chapter 4 part 1 will be Julia, then chapter 4 part 2 Ahn, so on?.
Probably.
I am hoping that I can pick speed up on the renders, but the problem is that there are a lot of scene changes. And some of them are very hard to render. Some of the renders I have already done took up to 2 hours to do. Per render. Not counting the posing and making sure it all looks right. Some of them had to be redone because of errors.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I see, fair enough, my advice is to make sure to let everyone know in the OP if you can, that each part or whatever you go with will only have content for one of the girls, otherwise you're going to cop a lot of abuse.

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I forgot to add, again. That the routes for Julie, Anh, Julie and Alex and the harem do not share any renders. Maybe a couple here and there, but they each are going to have their own renders and many of the scenes take place on completely different sets. Even the common scenes have to be made separately. That's a big part of why it will take a long time to finish the chapter.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Originally posted on 11-Nov to Patrons.
Hey guys.
This week has been a bit of hell. I spent last Friday, Saturday and Sunday doing animations. I tried to do something new. Wanted to make more complex animations. I did that, but I had to scrap them. I am just not sure how to implement them into the game and them working properly. I can't loop them. But I will keep trying to figure out how to do it. If I can do it you'll get a couple of extra animations. Otherwise, I made 3 animations that will definitely be in the game regardless. I also made another 72 images. That makes it 227 total renders and 5 animations, so far.
(The previews are pre-edit.)

ch4_fccafe46.jpg
ch4_fccafe23.jpg
I think that's it for now.
Any questions?
Sit tight, smile wide.
volle.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Originally posted to Patrons on 18-Nov.

Hey guys.
This week has been very busy and productive.
I made 105 images +1 gallery image +1 animation.

ch4_fccollege14.jpg

ch4_lucy18.jpg

I have also made 3 new characters and a bunch of new environments.
I had to rewrite one of the scenes. Coincidentally it will be the only scene that can be shared between all routes since it involves only MC and two side characters. Just some of the dialogue will have to be changed for other routes.
I haven't yet decided on whether or not I will change Julie's haircut. I will do that today. MC's hair I am probably going to keep as it is now. Just a buzzcut.
There are only two main scenes left, but they will be fairly lengthy.
Have a great weekend.
Sit tight, smile wide.
volle.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes