3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
No harem. Possible throuple, if the player chooses it. But no harem.
Thank goodness. I have been so upset since you let the roommate take her first kiss when I wanted it to belong to the MC. You should have let me stop it before then. I thought for sure you were going to force the throuple thing on me and ruin the game for me. I was walking on eggshells trying to decide whether to continue so I took a break to read the forums. Please change it so that they don't have to kiss so that I can have my proper romance back. I'll continue playing and if I truly have control over whether the girls are involved with each other then you will have a new supporter as I have loved everything else so far.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
***Originally posted to Patrons on 9-December-2022***

Hiya guys.
There are now a total of 496 images and 10 animations. The last animation I made is 40 seconds long. I don't think I will be making any more animations this long. It takes far too long to render them. It also makes the animation a fairly large size. And it makes it difficult to figure out how to add dialogue to animations. I could hard code text into the clip but this would leave anyone who is relying on text-to-speech to read with not knowing what is happening. Once we do a beta build I will check if an animation this long works well. If not I will just have to break it down into smaller parts, which should be fairly easy as the animation (as well as the previous one I made) is actually made of 5 separate parts and edited into a long one in a video editor.
I am getting very close to finishing this route. Playthrough length just for this part will be somewhere between Chapters 1 and 2 if you've played every possible route in those chapters.

ch4_fcend2.png

ch4_fcend57.png

I guess that's about all that I have right now.
Have a great weekend.
Sit tight, smile wide.
volle.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
HA, the bitch in the second photo is the same look I had when I read you made a 40-second-long animation.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Be nice to each other or it's ban hammer, you filthy animals. (if I can swing it, that is.)

bxbxbc.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Havik79
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes