3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Mate, Seducing the Devil literally has a scene where Ella is getting her pussy eaten by her mother (who is an antagonist) while she's on the phone with the MC. This is a textbook ntr trope lmao. You might be ok with the Ella/Madison relationship but it doesn't change the fact that it's ntr (see the game's tags for proof). Anyway, my posts in another thread just got deleted for ntr discussions and i expect the same is going to happen here so i'll just leave it at that lol.
Firstly tagging doesn't prove that if the game has a ntr content or not. It's personal opinion of the person who put that tag

Secondly it seems like you didn't play the game yet you keep giving your uniformed opinion about it. I just told you what happened at that last update. Also Ellie's and Madison relationship explained pretty well (which had nothing to do with ntr on both madison and ellie's side) and it's already concluded. Ellie is currently in mc's ever growing harem and madison (her mom) also on her way to enter mc's harem. Same as triple x. All the girls who is having girl on girl fun are in mc's harem currently. So yeah... Btw sorry that you feel threaten by girl characters man.

Anyways this is not the topic for discussing other games I agree. Bye

Last edited:

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
Tag it with what? NTR? Sharing? That could be a wrong tag. Game has all the neccessary tags already as far as I can see. If you offended about harem members having some girl on girl fun dunno what to say honestly? And I'm saying this a big anti-ntr guy. There is a reason why almost all the biggest and most supported harem games has girl on girl content (HAREM Hotel, WVM, DMD, Mythic Manor, Dark Magic, Sunshine Love...etc) or even some vanilla games like Being a Dik. You know why so many devs put that content in their harem-romance-vanilla games? Because it's hot and most male players don't get threaten by a girl character. Simple as that. While there can be a game where lesbian ntr exist, I haven't played or seen a single one. Lesbian content is usually used for a bridge to mff, mfff, mffff...etc content or it's girls having fun for fanservice or even mc's enjoyment. That's about it. I'm just tired of 'muhh girl on girl content is NTR! It's sharing!' even when it happens between your harem members. lol
Saying that certain things happen in real life, doesn't change it's definition. Somebody fucking your LI that isn't you, is cheating, and it doesn't matter whether they have a dick or not. Saying that some guys find it hot doesn't change that.
Personally, I dream of a day when someone develops a game in which the relationships aren't essentially on auto-pilot once you are on a particular LI's path. One that let's me kick a bitch to the curb when she pisses me off. You know...like in real life. Not just get on a girls path, and then be stuck in it wherever it goes.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1424909
One lie [v0.6] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
oh, thx for the mod update JokerLeader~ :LOL:

Reactions: JokerLeader

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Vollezar I think you have some route/script errors. Or did you write out the whole harem thing from the game? I was on the harem route and everyone just agreed to add Alex and boom 2 weeks recap and no more Ahn or Alex. Either there is some mistakes in the code or you havn't done the other routes yet and force the player on the Julie only route instead?
Weird it seems to swap back to Harem again after he gets out of the hospital.
That 2 week recap with only Julie was weird though. Might need to add some scenes to it for the other girls as well.
edit nope Ahn is no longer part of the Harem, weird. Gonna have to check the save file if there is a trigger I can flick
I think the error is after here.
That happens in the span of seconds.

After this Ahn doesn't move in with them anymore and is no longer part of the relationship.
it ruins the flow of the game completely.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hey wait gives .. you parted my girls hair on the opposite side ... looks cute tho .. i'll give you that .... if you give Julie slightly longer hair would be sexy as fuck too :love:
hint hint wink wink ... :ROFLMAO:
oh as an added bonus .. please please please let me knock her sweet ass up :love:
pancakes are you insane :LOL:

Last edited:

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Vollezar I think you have some route/script errors. Or did you write out the whole harem thing from the game? I was on the harem route and everyone just agreed to add Alex and boom 2 weeks recap and no more Ahn or Alex. Either there is some mistakes in the code or you havn't done the other routes yet and force the player on the Julie only route instead?
Weird it seems to swap back to Harem again after he gets out of the hospital.
That 2 week recap with only Julie was weird though. Might need to add some scenes to it for the other girls as well.
edit nope Ahn is no longer part of the Harem, weird. Gonna have to check the save file if there is a trigger I can flick
I think the error is after here.
That happens in the span of seconds.

After this Ahn doesn't move in with them anymore and is no longer part of the relationship.
it ruins the flow of the game completely.
That relates to earlier error pointed out (https://f95zone.to/threads/one-lie-v0-6-wooden-donkeys.95407/post-9768255)
The first shot you show is the ending of Chapter 3 for the harem route. The last shot is the beginning of Chapter 4. For now chapter 4 only has FC solo routes built. I am working on the rest of the routes and it will take a few months for each of those routes to be finished. BadMustard simply forgot to program the other routes to jump straight to credit screen.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
That relates to earlier error pointed out (https://f95zone.to/threads/one-lie-v0-6-wooden-donkeys.95407/post-9768255)
The first shot you show is the ending of Chapter 3 for the harem route. The last shot is the beginning of Chapter 4. For now chapter 4 only has FC solo routes built. I am working on the rest of the routes and it will take a few months for each of those routes to be finished. BadMustard simply forgot to program the other routes to jump straight to credit screen.
Yeah the game ended just now so I assumed my assumption it wasn't created yet was correct.
But yeah they should go straight to credits or give a choice and tell the player that this route isn't ready yet, do you want to see the Julie only route instead? Oh well. Until next update then!
replay gallery doesn't work either. only 1 scene unlocked, pretty sure there was a whole lot more ;)

iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
Yeah I will say to you. I play both that games and I don't think any of them truly has a 'lesbian ntr'. In fact I just finished playing the latest update of seducing devil where you fuck ellie's mouth twice. Once in front of her mother and the other one in front of your mother and sister. While she was sucking your cock your mother and sister was encouraing her. In addition to that, Ellie's mother most likely will join your harem as well. Anyways both games are pretty good games actually and has no ntr whatsoever

Also if the topic is 'lesbian', I agree that tag should be added to this game. I don't understand why develoepr wouldn't want to since it probably will help his game gain more attraction. Aside from couple of people like you, male mc-lesbian-harem tags together actually fairly popular and hence why biggest and most supported harem-vanilla game projects has girl on girl content
Bro Seducing the Devil literally has text book NTR. Just because you like girl on girl doesn't change that. You can make your excuse that they will be both in MCs harem or whatever but that doesn't change what happened in the game. Mcs girlfriend is literally cheating on him behind his back. One tim she is having sex with her mother WHILST on the phone with MC. If that's not NTR I don't know what is.

Anyways this is off topic discussion so it'll probably get deleted anyways.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The player is allowed to go on routes and none of the other sex is forced, why is Bobbie not optional?

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
if the harem path comes as last,then better wait till there is enough made to play....dont like to start a game and replay it for another path...but hey good luck

Reactions: JustPeekin

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Yeah I will say to you. I play both that games and I don't think any of them truly has a 'lesbian ntr'. In fact I just finished playing the latest update of seducing devil where you fuck ellie's mouth twice. Once in front of her mother and the other one in front of your mother and sister. While she was sucking your cock your mother and sister was encouraing her. In addition to that, Ellie's mother most likely will join your harem as well. Anyways both games are pretty good games actually and has no ntr whatsoever

Also if the topic is 'lesbian', I agree that tag should be added to this game. I don't understand why develoepr wouldn't want to since it probably will help his game gain more attraction. Aside from couple of people like you, male mc-lesbian-harem tags together actually fairly popular and hence why biggest and most supported harem-vanilla game projects has girl on girl content
I understand that you like the lesbian theme and I think it's great for you. But sorry, if a li fucks another person, man or woman, for many it is ntr and you must respect it. If I get home and find my wife with another woman, it's just as bad as if she's with another man. What if it's another woman nothing happens is also silly, sexist

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Some people may like Girl on Girl action and that's fine that's your kink. But not everybody likes it so i think it should be avoidable. And i also think they should never do it with out MC being involved like a 3some. Because then it's not really MC's harem it's just an open relationship. Girl love shouldn't exist in harems i mean if it's just about sex and they trying to get MC horny that's fine then lead to a 3some. But that's just me and i know other people has opinions and this is mine. Also yes i was talking about the lesbian tag should be added even if it's avoidable it should be added. But if i had my way the only lesbian content in a harem game would be some light kisses and breast fondle during a 3some. Because i really don't see how turning a woman bisexual justifies a harem. Can they just love him so much they don't mind sharing? Makes just as much sense or actually makes way more sense.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Restarted this today and letting that one scene slide that I never liked(Julie's talk with Alex(?) in the dorm room about the kiss that never happened in my playthough) I was wondering which girls have solo routes? After I finish the Julie path, I want to try the others and leave the harem path till the end.

Dec 15, 2022
I love the story, what I was just wondering: Anh, she was Asian in the beginning, but after the hair cut, she looks like a western girl. If it was that easy, I would have given my wife a haircut long ago too... :-D Same could be said about Jake, he seems to turn white too, at least he was more black in the beginning, what a hair cut cannot do all for someones race.

I wonder if the bald head was just added, so it saves a lot of rending time ?

And I think the game has some bugs, I was having a threesome, and then they wanted to add alex, one fuck later. Anh is gone, and is just a friend, and mc and Alex never did anything anymore.

Guess I have to wait for the next update...

Dec 15, 2022
Just an idea, those piss scenes, add an extra option, 'ask me'. It seems a little bit fun like watching her pie, turns into drinking her piss every sex scene. That's a bit too much. Just like those girls with a dick, sometimes it can be fun, but if a story changes (for example like 'Lunar's Chosen'), then it it's like 80% of the scenes are like that.

Of course the easiest one is just say yes, watch the one, and go back and say no, for the rest of the game.

Well you don't have much choices, this could add a lot... ?

Just and idea/suggestion...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I love the story, what I was just wondering: Anh, she was Asian in the beginning, but after the hair cut, she looks like a western girl. If it was that easy, I would have given my wife a haircut long ago too... :-D Same could be said about Jake, he seems to turn white too, at least he was more black in the beginning, what a hair cut cannot do all for someones race.

I wonder if the bald head was just added, so it saves a lot of rending time ?

And I think the game has some bugs, I was having a threesome, and then they wanted to add alex, one fuck later. Anh is gone, and is just a friend, and mc and Alex never did anything anymore.

Guess I have to wait for the next update...
Well, this update was Julie's solo path.

v0.6
This is only an FC (Julie) solo routes update.
613 renders,
16 animations,
2 gallery images,
10 sex scenes (not all are animated),

And around 12000 words.

Reactions: Rannell

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Restarted this today and letting that one scene slide that I never liked(Julie's talk with Alex(?) in the dorm room about the kiss that never happened in my playthough) I was wondering which girls have solo routes? After I finish the Julie path, I want to try the others and leave the harem path till the end.
As far as I know, (someone correct me if I'm wrong) but I think they all have a solo path. I know for sure Anh has one. She is my favorite so far and the path that I am working on right now.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes