3.70 star(s) 28 Votes
Dec 15, 2022
Anyone know why it goes from harem to just julie path after sex with alex?
Like in the last 10 messages, and to be honest, I didn't read them either, before posting the same question. It seems to be the Julie single route. But it was my opinion too, that it probably should just have ended, with a message, next update, instead of switching to the Julie single route.

So we just have to wait for the next update...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Like in the last 10 messages, and to be honest, I didn't read them either, before posting the same question. It seems to be the Julie single route. But it was my opinion too, that it probably should just have ended, with a message, next update, instead of switching to the Julie single route.

That was also covered. Apparently the coder, didn't code, forgot to code, whatever it was, to keep that from happening.

meh-shrug.gif

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah it is obvious that you are only playing the Julie route..you know...when they tell you that at the end. although i guess i knew as i played what was going on. too bad you don't get notified at the start that the only route you can play is the route you are not on..i know..read the dev notes..but i didn't do that cause you know..i have 100s or games i am trying to get through..so i don't read the dev notes of them..

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
yeah it is obvious that you are only playing the Julie route..you know...when they tell you that at the end. although i guess i knew as i played what was going on. too bad you don't get notified at the start that the only route you can play is the route you are not on..i know..read the dev notes..but i didn't do that cause you know..i have 100s or games i am trying to get through..so i don't read the dev notes of them..
Well, at least if it happens again, in this one, or another, you might not be so surprised. :devilish:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I replayed this from the start and despite all my efforts there was no harem route. I forgave Julie but the only sex and relationship were with Anh. Then I went to sleep with Anh, and "One hour later" I woke up with Julie. And the only sex and relationship were with Julie. So I guess it's a time-sharing harem.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I replayed this from the start and despite all my efforts there was no harem route. I forgave Julie but the only sex and relationship were with Anh. Then I went to sleep with Anh, and "One hour later" I woke up with Julie. And the only sex and relationship were with Julie. So I guess it's a time-sharing harem.
Harem has it's own seperate path. This update was just a Julie solo. Next time could be an Ahn solo. We'll have to wait to see how the dev does it. Maybe the dev is going to work on all the solo paths first, before continuing the harem path. I don't know.

Dec 15, 2022
Wolf and here we got a new one who is totally surprised, about hat what has been talked about in the last 10 messages :-D

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
This update was just a Julie solo.
I get it, but adding some content to one branch has nothing to do with breaking other branches. Which was the case that I was talking about.

PS. I'm not furthering the discussion. It was just an observation.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I get it, but adding some content to one branch has nothing to do with breaking other branches. Which was the case that I was talking about.

PS. I'm not furthering the discussion. It was just an observation.
That was also covered. Apparently the coder, didn't code, forgot to code, whatever it was, to keep that from happening.

View attachment 2290250
As you see ^^^ :ROFLMAO:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018

Ah thanks was wondering the same darn thing myself.. was going down the harem route when suddenly only Julie.. not that I mind but really wish the dev had set a marker suggesting we save at that point for the future.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ah thanks was wondering the same darn thing myself.. was going down the harem route when suddenly only Julie.. not that I mind but really wish the dev had set a marker suggesting we save at that point for the future.

View attachment 2290250
^^^ :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes