3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
As far as I know, (someone correct me if I'm wrong) but I think they all have a solo path. I know for sure Anh has one. She is my favorite so far and the path that I am working on right now.
Yeah. I know Ahn and Julie. Julie has been my fav from the start. I haven't finished this update yet, as I just came back to it. I'll probably do Ahn next and if Alex has a solo, I'll do her after that.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well i played the update as a continuation of my harem playthrough, not realizing until too late that this was a Julie only update so now i have to start my harem game over again. thanks for that dev. i so love playing games over and over again cause you know, i have no other 100 or so games to get through..

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
well i played the update as a continuation of my harem playthrough, not realizing until too late that this was a Julie only update so now i have to start my harem game over again. thanks for that dev. i so love playing games over and over again cause you know, i have no other 100 or so games to get through..
Not the dev's fault. All you had to do was check the changelog. So, it's your own fault. Accept it, love it and cherish it. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
i suppose your right. i like the game, just Julie is not really my fav girl. and in this update, i swear her face looks like Chucky from the horror games..:ROFLMAO:
You did not just say that? Julie's the only one who looks good. The dev fuckin destroyed Ahn's look. Alex looks like a cute transgirl, but, far from being hot. Jane is half-way hot, but, she's not for us, which kind of sucks. lol

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the content was all about Julie, and i'm sorry i thought i was looking at Chucky most of the time. i am being serious..she looks creepy as fuck :oops:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I was so confused... I fall asleep after having sex with Alex, waiting for Julie and Ahn to join us, and we have a morning foursome...

And... fuuuck... my harem is gone... :( Restarted the game, maybe something was wrong with the save... Bam, again. Decided to play until the end to then come here and burn a hole in this comments... Only to find out on the content end warning image that it was a partial release.

Vollezar I have to apologize for all the names I called you while playing this update. I thought real BAD things. But, I have to ask, why on Earth did you do it this way? Look, it's OK, I can wait, the payoff is sure to be worth it, I'm however VERY curious. For a while I was so confused, thinking that I had made some mistake... Almost deleted the whole thing.

I hope the Harem route is still possible, I have no interest in any other, not even on replays.

Peace :)

Dec 15, 2022
I was so confused... I fall asleep after having sex with Alex, waiting for Julie and Ahn to join us, and we have a morning foursome...

And... fuuuck... my harem is gone... :( Restarted the game, maybe something was wrong with the save... Bam, again. Decided to play until the end to then come here and burn a hole in this comments... Only to find out on the content end warning image that it was a partial release.

Vollezar I have to apologize for all the names I called you while playing this update. I thought real BAD things. But, I have to ask, why on Earth did you do it this way? Look, it's OK, I can wait, the payoff is sure to be worth it, I'm however VERY curious. For a while I was so confused, thinking that I had made some mistake... Almost deleted the whole thing.

I hope the Harem route is still possible, I have no interest in any other, not even on replays.

Peace :)
I just asked the same thing, it seems it's only the Julie solo route update. Hopefully in one of the next updates we can have our harem fetish satisfied...

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So yet to try this game and after reading latest it seems there are solo and a harem path. So do I have to do multiple playthrus for solos and the harem?

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I was so confused until I read this
You and me both. One minute for me it was the harem route and then next like where did Ahn and Alex go? I probably missed the notes in the devlog but damn it was confusing. At least I made a save when Alex was accepted so potentially, possibly it could continue on that route if I load from there.

Reactions: Rannell

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
I would honestly play any route but the one the dev decided to start with. I have no goodwill towards Julie at all, and so this update not only confused me, jumping from harem onto her route (why is there no trigger to stop that from happening?) and her not even being in the top 5 list of potential LI's. Going to be some more months before it's worth downloading again I suppose.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I would honestly play any route but the one the dev decided to start with. I have no goodwill towards Julie at all, and so this update not only confused me, jumping from harem onto her route (why is there no trigger to stop that from happening?) and her not even being in the top 5 list of potential LI's. Going to be some more months before it's worth downloading again I suppose.
Not in the top 5 for you. There are two main LIs. Julie and Ahn. Apparently the others might have solo paths also, but, not sure. Anyway, for me, Julie is the best girl.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Missing a lot of the screens after everyone moves into the aunts new house. Tried just playing through, then kept getting errors. Anyone else having this problem? If so is there a patch or a fix?

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes