3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I've said that a few times. I mean, Jake is cool, but, Jane should be ours. He doesn't need anyone. He has his frat brothers. Ahaha
It doesn't matter anymore. I continued to play and got to the part where we found out Alex and her sister were molested as children. I don't play games that contain the sexual abuse of women in the story or backstories. I quit the game and deleted it. I've posted a lot about this topic. This game will always struggle with getting patrons.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It doesn't matter anymore. I continued to play and got to the part where we found out Alex and her sister were molested as children. I don't play games that contain the sexual abuse of women in the story or backstories. I quit the game and deleted it. I've posted a lot about this topic. This game will always struggle with getting patrons.
I've deleted it also. It doesn't matter whether you're with Julie or Ahn, their solos turn out exactly the same. In my opinion, it feels like very light femdom. I'm just not into that. People will more than likely facepalm me for saying that and that's fine. I'm not going to judge anyone who enjoys it. But, it's not for me.

Reactions: MrD812
Dec 15, 2022
I've deleted it also. It doesn't matter whether you're with Julie or Ahn, their solos turn out exactly the same. In my opinion, it feels like very light femdom. I'm just not into that. People will more than likely facepalm me for saying that and that's fine. I'm not going to judge anyone who enjoys it. But, it's not for me.
Just wait a few updates until more paths are available and the bugs are removed, and try again, I didn't have that femdom feeling. It's still a work in progress. It's a lot better, than lot of these kind of similar games here available. At least that's my experience...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Just wait a few updates until more paths are available and the bugs are removed, and try again, I didn't have that femdom feeling. It's still a work in progress. It's a lot better, than lot of these kind of similar games here available. At least that's my experience...
Everyone has a different opinion on what femdom is. Mine is extreme. As my opinion on other things are also extreme. But, I'm not going to bitch at a dev for how they write their games. If I don't like something, I just move on.

Dec 9, 2020
Ok.. so I load up the game last from Anh's sex scene, and then it says one hour later I'm getting it on with Julie... wtf... then I read it's only julie update, well ok, shouldn't the game just like stop and not progress if you're on Anh's route instead of continuing to Julie's? weird. Guess this will go on the backburner for a while. o_O

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ok.. so I load up the game last from Anh's sex scene, and then it says one hour later I'm getting it on with Julie... wtf... then I read it's only julie update, well ok, shouldn't the game just like stop and not progress if you're on Anh's route instead of continuing to Julie's? weird. Guess this will go on the backburner for a while. o_O
As I've said for like the 50th time now. The coder forgot to code in the stop for other paths. Apparently. Probably be a fix at some point or they'll wait till next update to fix it.

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
I wouldn't look for any fixes or any more updates any time soon for this one. This is what is on their Discord

VollezarYesterday at 6:10 AM
Everyone Hey guys. I have to slow down working on the game. First, I have refunded all January payments and paused billing on Patreon. Subscribstar does not let me refund any payments I also paused billing there. Second, I have not stopped working on the game. I am still working on the renders and the script when I can. I am slowing down because I am trying to find another source of income. I am tired of not having enough food every month. I don't know if finding work will yield any results, but I must at least try. Please unsubscribe on both Patreon and Subscribestar. If you'd like to keep an eye on the game I will post updates here, on Discord, when I have something to report on. Those who have supported the game will still get exclusive previews and random 4Ks when I make them. Sorry guys. But starving has finally gotten to me. Sit tight, smile wide. volle. (edited)

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
Funnily enough, this kind of behavior is pretty common among girls, at least in the country I used to live in. It really only becomes a big deal when they start catfighting and making up rumors about each other.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I knew this game was going down hill. It's been out over a year and has very little content. Plus sounded like he was planning some unavoidable content that i don't really care for so yeah no wonder the Dev had very little patrons.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
WTF happened? I was on the harem route til i got shot, all the girls were living with us, then i wake up, and suddenly i'm only dating the redhead and Anh no longer lives with us?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6 + WT by JokerLeader
Size 473 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Thy4nd

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
"this is your only chance to forgive FC. The "no" choise will be added after the game is finished"

well thats not great, i hate that we are forced in allways forgive ppl that lie/refuse to tell us stuff/hurt us in all games

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Then don't play the game, or you could try not being a cunt and forgive your best friend for a mistake.

Putting aside my love of gingers, she is your best friend who was in love with you and afraid to tell you to in case it ruined the friendship, and having some bitch torment her didn't help.

I hate being lied to but shit if you can not be compassionate about that, then there is something wrong with you.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
WTF? I was with Anh, just fucked and went to sleep. Woke up an hour later next to Julie. I don't think anything had happened like that with Julie before.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I some how forgot I had this downloaded and not played the current version, is it just because is about time for me to go to bed or does Julie look different, I swear there is something I just can't put my finger on it.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I some how forgot I had this downloaded and not played the current version, is it just because is about time for me to go to bed or does Julie look different, I swear there is something I just can't put my finger on it.
It's the hair. Makes a huge difference. I didn't touch anything else but the hair.

P.S. As some people have already noticed there is an error. Every other route was not redirected properly to the credits screen at the end of Chapter 3. Instead you get to play through the Julies solo route for chapter 4. BadMustard has fixed the issue. I will upload the fixed version when I can.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
It's the hair. Makes a huge difference. I didn't touch anything else but the hair.

P.S. As some people have already noticed there is an error. Every other route was not redirected properly to the credits screen at the end of Chapter 3. Instead you get to play through the Julies solo route for chapter 4. BadMustard has fixed the issue. I will upload the fixed version when I can.
His game (BadMustard) is really awesome and I suggest everyone try. It's called Almost Dead. I became a supporter not too long ago after playing a while.

Reactions: Vollezar

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes