3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not to take things away here, but I want to say thanks to BadMustard for helping give this game the second chance it had, no seriously no jokes, just thanks for giving Vollezar the help you did so we got some more of this awesome game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Not to take things away here, but I want to say thanks to BadMustard for helping give this game the second chance it had, no seriously no jokes, just thanks for giving Vollezar the help you did so we got some more of this awesome game.
Hear, hear. BadMustard saved the game from dying long ago. Please check out his game Almost dead. It's a really good game. Funny, good story and there is a couple of gingers there as well. And one of them is named Julie (purely coincidental, mind you.)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sorry guys, but the game is dead. I'd like to finish the game but I have no idea when I'll be able to deal with the issues I am dealing with right now. So I am stopping work on the game and I can't promise I'll be able to come back to it.
Sorry.
Have a great weekend.
Take care of yourself first. The game can wait. Wishing you well.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I just found out about this game in another thread not long ago. Sad to hear it's suspended or dead - not many games have LIs that all have at least a strip, and two redheads to boot! Will have to play it regardless. Hope things work out in a way that it can come back to life.
that game is called Almost Dead .. it was made by BadMustard .... its been completed ... :)

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I just found out about this game in another thread not long ago. Sad to hear it's suspended or dead - not many games have LIs that all have at least a strip, and two redheads to boot! Will have to play it regardless. Hope things work out in a way that it can come back to life.
I'm just on a break while I work on another VN (2Sides) I have almost completed the 1 chapter for it going to complete 2 chapters then I will be back at rendering Almost Dead (so far I have another 4 chapters written for it)

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
From our discord ( )

I am back to finishing the game. I have decided to finish Julie's solo route first. I am not making any predictions as to how long this is going to take. This last chapter (chapter 5) will be very long so it will take a few months. Right now I am still writing this chapter for Julie, but I'll also be doing some renders while writing. After I finish her route I will finish each route so it will take quite a while before those of you who are on other routes will see anything.

Here's one of the test renders I did today for the next part of Julie's route.

ch5_fc1morn5.png

I am not going to change the "Abandoned" tag or reinstate the Patreon or Subscribestar pages yet. My current situation is pretty fucked up and I am doing my best but things can go wrong and I am not willing to make any more promises.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
From our discord ( )

I am back to finishing the game. I have decided to finish Julie's solo route first. I am not making any predictions as to how long this is going to take. This last chapter (chapter 5) will be very long so it will take a few months. Right now I am still writing this chapter for Julie, but I'll also be doing some renders while writing. After I finish her route I will finish each route so it will take quite a while before those of you who are on other routes will see anything.

View attachment 2497361

I am not going to change the "Abandoned" tag or reinstate the Patreon or Subscribestar pages yet. My current situation is pretty fucked up and I am doing my best but things can go wrong and I am not willing to make any more promises.
So glad you decided to give it a try and complete the game ; sorry about your still fucked up situation tho....
Take all the time you need, romantic perverts like us are quite patient :giggle:

Oct 10, 2022
From our discord ( )

View attachment 2497361

Dev is just too kind, I didn't know we still have people like him around.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes