she's in her element

Julie's acted more like a wife since we got together with her than a girlfriend

there's a saying from one of my favorite shows she's a mom without a baby
Yeah I could not agree more, and pregnant sex is hot as fuck. :p

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
From our discord ( )

I am back to finishing the game. I have decided to finish Julie's solo route first. I am not making any predictions as to how long this is going to take. This last chapter (chapter 5) will be very long so it will take a few months. Right now I am still writing this chapter for Julie, but I'll also be doing some renders while writing. After I finish her route I will finish each route so it will take quite a while before those of you who are on other routes will see anything.

Here's one of the test renders I did today for the next part of Julie's route.

View attachment 2497361

I am not going to change the "Abandoned" tag or reinstate the Patreon or Subscribestar pages yet. My current situation is pretty fucked up and I am doing my best but things can go wrong and I am not willing to make any more promises.
I hope your situation gets better and you get to finish this game, it's one of the rare games that are in my Dem Feels category.

SeRPuKHoViCH

Jul 29, 2021
Can't recall exactly but I think it's called "Get me." it's from tunepocket.com
I know it ("Get me" shows in mediainfo). But it's too short and not found in tunepocket.com and somewhere else.
And i think back man vocal belong to Afro-American (maybe i wrong).

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I know it ("Get me" shows in mediainfo). But it's too short and not found in tunepocket.com and somewhere else.
And i think back man vocal belong to Afro-American (maybe i wrong).
Tunepocket is where I got it.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Done another two scenes.

View attachment 2594429

And one more bonus image:

View attachment 2594431
If scenes are being made, why is there an abandoned tag? Is this like fanfic, or does the tag stay until a new release makes it officially alive again? If this is a discussion I missed elsewhere, apologies - just tracking too many titles to do big searches on the ones I haven't started but are "on the list"...

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes