3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OneLie-0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Glad I just happened to click this thread to see an update.

Thread OP has new "edited by Moderator" for today, but the release date(s) haven't changed as of this reply, so there's no new listing on Latest Updates page.

The download (for PC anyway) is updated, though. It's v0.6.1

And I assume that the mod by JokerLeader will need updating, so I'll wait patiently.

Reactions: Kassan06969

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
The update is just a fix, guys. There was an issue with the routes other than the main one (Julie's solo route). They were supposed to go to the credit screen after Chapter 3. But they went to Chapter 4 which right now only contains Julie's solo route. BadMustard fixed that. And that's what this fix is for. An actual update is still in the making. I'll explain more on Monday, in the progress update.

Last edited:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
If you guys could give me a hand, please. I am doing a poll and would like to know which routes get the most love from you guys.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
If you guys could give me a hand, please. I am doing a poll and would like to know which routes get the most love from you guys.
Voted. And with 25 votes in as of this post, the results are... predictable, I think.

Was the fix so small you could perhaps put it here? (Then I/we can add it to the mod for 6.0 and we're good.)

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Voted. And with 25 votes in as of this post, the results are... predictable, I think.

Was the fix so small you could perhaps put it here? (Then I/we can add it to the mod for 6.0 and we're good.)
I kind of screwed up the poll. Should have allowed multiple votes as there are people who play more than one route. But yeah, the result is pretty clear. I guess I have to get rid of the Harem route. Oh well.
BadMustard made the fix and it's all packed into .rpa files so I have no idea how I can upload it without having to upload the whole game again. If you still have the previous version of the game try this file. But I don't know if it will work, I am not really a programmer outside of the most basic knowledge. Just move it into /game folder and replace.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
One Lie [v0.6.1 BUGFiX] [Wooden Donkeys]

COMPRSSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
From . Posted a few days ago.

I was hoping to finish rendering by Monday, but I just realized that I have to do some extra renders for one of the scenes. So I am giving you an update earlier while taking a short break before I get back to rendering.

Okey-dokey, here we go.

What's happening:

Because I was sick and whatnot I didn't know whether or not I'd be able to finish the whole game or if I would be able to I didn't know when that would happen. As a result, I decided to try to finish each route one by one. So I started working on the main route, which is Julie's solo route. That's right, to me, this IS the main route. Right now I am finishing up Chapter 5 for this route. It contains only one day, though. But it's a fairly heavy day and contains a whole lot of dialogue. There are two sex scenes. One in the morning and one in the eve. The one in the evening has 3 choices. Each one leads to its own sexual position at the end. And two will close the chapter with the same ending.

As of this moment, there are 346 images and 2 gallery images. There are no animations.

ch5_fc1night102.jpg

No animations:

They take too much time to do and, frankly, I am not good at them. If I do get better equipment that will allow me to do long and complex animations then I will do them. As it is right now I have to render a bunch of tiny animations and then patch them together to create something worth watching. This takes literally days. Not worth my time.

Future:

After I am done with this chapter for Julie, hopefully rendering will be done by Tuesday, I am going to start working on Anh solo route. I have already made some renders for it before I got sick. And considering how short this chapter is, I will also do a Julie + Anh route. Or try to, if time allows. And then do the Harem route for a separate update. So. There are going to be 3 updates coming for Chapter 5. Julie's solo route, then Anh solo route + Julie and Anh route and after that a Harem route.

Chapter 6 is going to be much longer and I'll do it in two updates. One for Julie solo/Anh solo/Anh and Julie and the second update is for the Harem route. I hope. As I mentioned months ago each route, starting with Chapter 4 does not have much in common scene-wise with other routes. So, for the most part, each route gets its own set of renders from start to finish. There will be the same locations but they will have different actors in them and one of the routes will have a location or few that might appear only on that route. Confused yet? So am I.

Anyway. I am back for the most part. I cannot dedicate as much time as I used to to work on the game, but I am still working on it more than people do in their full-time jobs. Just this week I've spent about 70 hours working on the game. Some days I'll have to take days off because of some medical crap and that's about it. So I am working on the game and, if things continue to get better, I'll be able to spend more time doing that. But I am not going to rush it. I am also spending a bit of time writing out a second game. Just a couple of hours here and there. This game will be much different from One lie. But probably will contain just as much stupid "humour". I might do a few test renders for it. Just to see if I like the characters I am trying to make. We'll see. But I am not going to dedicate a whole lot of time to it until I am done with One lie.

ch5_fc1night105.jpg

P.S. I know it is a confusing mess I've created here. Sorry.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
So to sum up for those confused, ginger boners back in business.
Yes. The update that BadMustard is currently working on is going to be for Julie's solo route. (those two shots above are from the last scene in that part). I am currently trying to figure out a roadmap so people will have a better understanding of what is going on. Obviously, it's impossible to have dates for update releases. I can, however, at least talk about which parts will be coming in what order.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes. The update that BadMustard is currently working on is going to be for Julie's solo route. (those two shots above are from the last scene in that part). I am currently trying to figure out a roadmap so people will have a better understanding of what is going on. Obviously, it's impossible to have dates for update releases. I can, however, at least talk about which parts will be coming in what order.
Good don't bother you just end up pissing people off when devs miss dates.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
The next update will be released here on July 1st.
The update is ONLY Julie's solo path. There is no content for any other route.
This update is very short. 369 images, 2 gallery images and about 6800 words. It's dialogue-heavy. Does contain a couple of sex scenes, though.

I am already working on the update that follows. Which will be Chapter 4: Anh's solo path.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.1 + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 498 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes