3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
From post

Hey guys.
Making this post public so that everyone knows that I am working on the game. I'll do this occasionally, but most of the time updates on the progress will be only for Patrons and Donors.
Anyway.

As I mentioned to Patrons last week, there was no update because I spent much of the week doing some personal stuff. I did however write a bit and came up with some ideas for the sex scenes. This week I've been doing both writing and rendering. There are now 209 renders plus one gallery image. I've also written one more scene. And I have prepared a scene for the "July Girl of the month". Not a whole lot of story renders were done this week because it's a sex scene renders. They are harder to do than normal dialogue renders. Everything has to be just right. And since genitalia is present it takes longer to render each image.

ch4_as2m82.png

Right.
What else? Oh yeah. Just to clear it up, because someone was worried about this. The event with Alex's foster father and all that chaos IS going to happen on this route. It will happen on all routes. But there will be differences. Not gonna say any more about this because I am going to enjoy the very likely hate I am going to receive for what happens. Gimme, you dirty sexy perverts. Gimme all your hate. MUahah... cough cough.

Alright, I think that's about it.
Have a sexy weekend and don't forget to get something nice for your girlfriend Palm-ella.
HEHE.

Sit tight, smile wide.
volle

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Be nice, Spanky. Who knows though, she might like some paddling. Who doesn't enjoy an occasional love tap 'til you can't sit down? Mmmmm.
LOL, if it gets Julie wet that is all that matters, nothing worse than a pussy that is dry as a dead dingos donga.

• Haha
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
LOL, if it gets Julie wet that is all that matters, nothing worse than a pussy that is dry as a dead dingos donga.
Oh, she'll be very *ahem* happy to paddle you. She will soothe your pain any way you like as a reward. As long as it involves your tongue and her pussy, first.

• Haha
Reactions: Feyd and Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh, she'll be very *ahem* happy to paddle you. She will soothe your pain any way you like as a reward. As long as it involves your tongue and her pussy, first.
Wait what, I am supposed to spank her ass, then lick it better. :p

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Wait what, I am supposed to spank her ass, then lick it better. :p
How could you do that, though? She'll have you wear a gimp mask. You won't even be able to see her cute little bubbly butt to spank it. You'll come and she'll say: "Hey I bought you this awesome leather hat. Wanna try it out?" Next thing you know you are bent over the couch and your ass is on fire. While she tickles your sack. When you are finally able to take the mask off you'll notice she has got a horse cock dildo nearby and she is wearing a rig for a strap-on. "Oh, boy." - you say, as you are trying to make a run for it. Little did you realize she's got a leash around your ankle.
"Where you think you are going, puppy." - she says with that really cute and very sinister smile on her very adorable freckled face. "The fun is about to begin."
"So, you were thinking of spanking me, were you?" - as she heads towards the horse cock dildo.
Realizing that you made a grave error in judgement you try to plea with the Ginger Goddess: "It's all a misunderstanding. I was just going to show you my new spiffy cricket bat."
"Is that right?" - as she picks up that huge thing off the floor.
"Well, shit." - you think to yourself: "I done fucked up now."

And then.....

The door opens and everyone piles in and they all scream "Surprise. Happy birthday."
You never spoke of that day or looked at a cricket bat quite the same way since that day. Good fun. G'Night.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
You are a nutcase. :p
She would definitely need to get a good spanking after that.
Certifiably so, mind you. Almost got locked up with a "At the psychiatrist's discretion" release date. With a lengthy minimum stay at that special resort for the "very energetic and fun seeking tourists". :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Feyd and Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Certifiably so, mind you. Almost got locked up with a "At the psychiatrist's discretion" release date. With a lengthy minimum stay at that special resort for the "very energetic and fun seeking tourists". :ROFLMAO:
That would explain a lot, just remember to make sure you can see what the crazy girls hands are doing and you will be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
That would explain a lot, just remember to make sure you can see what the crazy girls hands are doing and you will be fine.
As long as that horse cock dildo stays on the floor she can do whatever she likes. If she lets me do whatever I like after that, that is. Sort of a "You paddle my butt, I lick yours." thing. Is that how it goes, I forgot. Been rendering too many butts lately, hard not to think of them right now.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes