Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
You are right. This is my first game and it is the first time I am writing a story that branches out. And branches out quite a bit. I didn't realize how hard that would be. Though it is a lot of fun to write. Like a "What if" for that part of MC's life. Each route starting at Chapter 4 becomes their own story. They do have some common events, but those events vary a bit. They might take place in a different location, the dialogue varies and so are the people who are present. So, starting with Chapter 4 the story splits into 4 different stories. For example for Chapter 4 the stories differ enough that there is only about 20 renders that are common to all routes.
yep, that's what I was thinking... not really trying to criticize or anything, I fucking love the game and the different paths available, but it's quite an ambitious undertaking to be honest... there are few games like this with such varying branches, and they really take a lot of time and effort to develop. But I hope you'll make it to the finish line :)

• Love
Reactions: Vollezar

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You are right. This is my first game and it is the first time I am writing a story that branches out. And branches out quite a bit. I didn't realize how hard that would be. Though it is a lot of fun to write. Like a "What if" for that part of MC's life. Each route starting at Chapter 4 becomes their own story. They do have some common events, but those events vary a bit. They might take place in a different location, the dialogue varies and so are the people who are present. So, starting with Chapter 4 the story splits into 4 different stories. For example for Chapter 4 the stories differ enough that there is only about 20 renders that are common to all routes.
well for your 1st game ... your doing an awesome job ...

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart

rrbee

Jun 24, 2020
Anyone run into an issue where it acts like I'm holding the down arrow when this game loads?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Pretty good game so far but if the dev lets this POS James hurt one of the girls(in present day), then I will hunt down the devs and bring my scissors.

• Haha

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
No. It's going to be a while before I get to the harem route. I am doing the Anh solo route right now. After that I will do the Harem route.
WOW, I completely misread this question. Sorry. Usually people ask about the Harem route. I was tired and blah-blah-blah. Sorry.

Hello, been a while since I played this gem! So as a Anh only connoisseur do I wait a couple updates?
Next update is going to be Anh's solo route.

Reactions: Lunesta

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I'm not actually sure how much content is there right now on that route (if any), never tried it... kinda having a hard time saying no to Julie
Julie's route is completed up to Chapter 5. All other routes end with Chapter 3 right now. I am working on Chapter 4 and 5 for Anh's solo. Trying to bring all the routes to the same point.

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Julie's route is completed up to Chapter 5. All other routes end with Chapter 3 right now. I am working on Chapter 4 and 5 for Anh's solo. Trying to bring all the routes to the same point.
Cool, I was aware of the harem and Julie solo routes, never tried a solo Anh, may give it a shot just to see what it looks like

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
How many girls will involve in the Harem route?

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes