3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
For Anh lovers.

She came to avenge the death of her lover.
She did not know that you were not taken, yet.
They've sent her too early.
She can do nothing but watch you die.
She will tear his soul out while his heart still beats.
She'll pay the price but she must do it to sate her pain.

Avenging angel 1080.jpg

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was a short but sweet update, but fuck you ever look under your bed, under your bed is less dark that this update.

• Love
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Well, that was a short but sweet update, but fuck you ever look under your bed, under your bed is less dark that this update.
That's why I made it short. I didn't want to pack too much into one episode.

Reactions: Havik79

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
It's great that the game is back, thanks and keep going, I hope in the next updates the MC's hair will return heh heh, the next updates I hope they focus on all routes and not just one, but that's for me the dev will know what to do

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
It's great that the game is back, thanks and keep going, I hope in the next updates the MC's hair will return heh heh, the next updates I hope they focus on all routes and not just one, but that's for me the dev will know what to do
Sadly I have to do routes one by one. With Chapter 4 each route becomes it's own story. They'll have some similarities from time to time but they share almost no images or dialogue. If I do them all at once it would take about a year before the next update, because each route takes 3-4 months to make. Chapter 5 might be an exception. That chapter is very short. If I get better hardware I might be able to get things done much faster, but that's a huge "if". Sorry.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Sadly I have to do routes one by one.With Chapter 4 each route becomes it's own story. They'll have some similarities from time to time. They share almost no images or dialogue. If I do them all at once it would take about a year before the next update, because each route takes 3-4 months to make. Chapter 5 might be an exception. That chapter is very short. If I get better hardware I might be able to get things done much faster, but that's a huge "if". Sorry.
my brother you have nothing to be sorry about take your time we are not going anywhere and remember to take care of yourself to

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Sadly I have to do routes one by one.With Chapter 4 each route becomes it's own story. They'll have some similarities from time to time. They share almost no images or dialogue. If I do them all at once it would take about a year before the next update, because each route takes 3-4 months to make. Chapter 5 might be an exception. That chapter is very short. If I get better hardware I might be able to get things done much faster, but that's a huge "if". Sorry.
Oh now it is clear with that explanation and there is no problem, for my part as long as you continue the game and do not abandon it we are fine

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7 + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 631 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port to 0.7

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I know what i'm about to say is going to give me a Facepalm storm and some nasty comments but it needs to be said. Lesbian relationships have no place in a Male Protag game. Maybe a little touchy feely time during 3somes but that should be it. Especially in a Harem route. Good luck Dev. Maybe you would have more support on this game if you took that into account.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I know what i'm about to say is going to give me a Facepalm storm and some nasty comments but it needs to be said. Lesbian relationships have no place in a Male Protag game. Maybe a little touchy feely time during 3somes but that should be it. Especially in a Harem route. Good luck Dev. Maybe you would have more support on this game if you took that into account.
if by lesbian relationship you mean Anh/Alex hooking up when on Julie solo route... if it bothers you then just don't play that route and problem solved. There is a harem path if that's more to your liking.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
All the needless pissing and moaning and groaning is a symptom of the monumental entitlement that is the bane of this board. The game has a lesbian tag. It is fairly irrelevant what the gender of the protagonist happens to be. Your taste is your taste. Only yours. Don't project your own shit onto other players of the game and for fuck's sake don't say good luck when the dev actually having good luck would discomfit you and piss you off.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes