3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Don't like OPTIONAL lesbian scenes? Here's one to confuse your ultra fragile manhood. They both got a dick in their mouths and are kissing. Is it lesbian? Or is it just an accident? Tell your dad to pull out so you can ask your sister which is it.

no lesbian here.jpg

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I know what i'm about to say is going to give me a Facepalm storm and some nasty comments but it needs to be said. Lesbian relationships have no place in a Male Protag game. Maybe a little touchy feely time during 3somes but that should be it. Especially in a Harem route. Good luck Dev. Maybe you would have more support on this game if you took that into account.
Nasty comment...

In all seriouness, since you felt the need to say this just let me go ahead and say what I feel needs to be said, you're one of the most entitled and self righteous people I've ever seen on this website. This DEFINITELY isn't the first time I've seen you complaining about something you don't like on a game and then trying to get a dev to change it by guilt tripping them or just being an annoyance and harassing them. You and all of the other entitled and self righteous people out there really need to understand, that not everything is going to be to your taste, and that devs prefer to make games that THEY enjoy, otherwise they would eventually get bored out of their mind trying to cater to as many people as possible.

If optional content of any kind in any game really bothers you that much, is much more like a YOU problem, and idk if you are in a healthy state of mind, I'm not a doctor but anyone who is so entitled that optional content in free games really bothers you that much to the point where you complain about it and harass people over it, maybe just maybe, it's time to go get some fresh air and maybe take a step back and self reflect a little.

Sorry if this seems a bit harsh, but I've seen this shit enough times from not only you, but a handful of other people too on this website and it's honestly just old seeing it just about every time some controversial tag is in a game, even if it's optional.

------------------------------------

Anyways that's enough from me, I haven't gave this game/novel a try yet, but I definitely will at some point, perhaps when the next update is released. Vollezar Like others have already said, don't listen to the entitled and braincell deficient people on here complaining about certain things, just make what you enjoy. :cool:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Oh, no. She just spotted a speck of dust. Gotta help her friend out, right? cough cough.
Maybe she wanted to reenact a scene from "Dr. Pimple Popper". :unsure:

(Never actually watched the show, but my sister told me about it once. No thanks.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Vollezar

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No not even dudes, seriously you have heard of counting sheep to sleep, well when that doesn't work you count freckles.

• Haha
Reactions: Vollezar
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes