3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
"Help me wash this sweat off?"

View attachment 2837877
Who can resist such a cute,seductive looking red-haired angel ?
every freckle on her tender celestial body is kissed and licked until she has the most divine cleanest stars on earth,
then her dripping sweat is licked off,
while her gleaming,sparkling,eyes are looking into,
until she shivers and trembles with bliss and true love.

gingers,
you can never resist them,even if they are heavenly sweaty,
it makes them even more divine :love::love:

• Love
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Release schedule:

Hey, my lovely pervs.
First some details about this part of the game:
The new content is ONLY for Anh's solo route. It does contain a surprise route split, but you'll have to wait until you play to see it. I don't think I have spoiled it at any point. I hope.

- 1087 new renders
- 5 new gallery images
- about 19000 words. (it's kind of hard to count exactly because Google does not split dialogue from technical stuff)
- 12 sex scenes
-lots of yummy bum shots.

Now for the schedule.
September 1st - The Teddy tier.
September 3rd - The Lover tier.
September 5th - The Friend tier.
September 8th - The Gone tier.

September 15th - Public release.
This was a fairly difficult part to write and render for. For various reasons. I also have to admit that in a few parts, I got a bit sloppy. In some places, I should have done a few more renders and in some parts, I just couldn't get the dialogue right and in a few places the quality of renders is not up to par. Long excuse short; I got frustrated in a few parts because my hardware is a fucking toaster and I just wanted to get some things done and move on.
But I do hope that you will enjoy this part of the game. And if you've got the hots for Anh and her cute little bum I am sure you will, at least a little bit.
Thanks very much for playing and for all your support. And please do thank the rest of the team: , MistahLevi and Asami (our own ginger Discord mom).
-volle

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Release schedule:

Hey, my lovely pervs.
First some details about this part of the game:
The new content is ONLY for Anh's solo route. It does contain a surprise route split, but you'll have to wait until you play to see it. I don't think I have spoiled it at any point. I hope.

- 1087 new renders
- 5 new gallery images
- about 19000 words. (it's kind of hard to count exactly because Google does not split dialogue from technical stuff)
- 12 sex scenes
-lots of yummy bum shots.

Now for the schedule.
September 1st - The Teddy tier.
September 3rd - The Lover tier.
September 5th - The Friend tier.
September 8th - The Gone tier.

September 15th - Public release.
This was a fairly difficult part to write and render for. For various reasons. I also have to admit that in a few parts, I got a bit sloppy. In some places, I should have done a few more renders and in some parts, I just couldn't get the dialogue right and in a few places the quality of renders is not up to par. Long excuse short; I got frustrated in a few parts because my hardware is a fucking toaster and I just wanted to get some things done and move on.
But I do hope that you will enjoy this part of the game. And if you've got the hots for Anh and her cute little bum I am sure you will, at least a little bit.
Thanks very much for playing and for all your support. And please do thank the rest of the team: , MistahLevi and Asami (our own ginger Discord mom).
-volle
looking forward to it!

Reactions: Vollezar
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes