3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I have a question.
Huge spoiler alert.

Why Alex died only in Anh path?
Maybe she died just for the throuple path?

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Good ending only.
thank god....i dont get where there is a kink in bad endings...only that you have to be a little antisocial in rl...like somethings broken in your mind....its to enjoy a vn not celebrate the downfall of your mc...maybe you are so used to be humilated that you start to think bad is the real good?! whatever THANKS...

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
ok, first time playing.
got a bit confused with the text in the game maybe I missed something.
when alex kissed julie, I chose to stop it, but a few dialogues later, their talk seemed as if more happened. she took her first kiss and played with her boob. I thought that by stopping this shit, it wouldnt happen.
is that some form of bug or did I miss something? it kinda killed the scene for me. dont tell me these two will turn a package deal cause the vibes are there.

any thoughts? does this happen more? I am going full solo path with julie btw

dear dev, spare some time to look it up. at least for once let the childhood friend win! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999 and MrBenny

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok, first time playing.
when alex kissed julie, I chose to stop it, but a few dialogues later, their talk seemed as if more happened. she took her first kiss and played with her boob. I thought that by stopping this shit, it wouldnt happen.
is that some form of bug or did I miss something? it kinda killed the scene for me. dont tell me these two will turn a package deal cause the vibes are there.

dear dev, spare some time to look it up. at least for once let the childhood friend win! :ROFLMAO:
there are a few different paths to follow .. i suggest you play them all ... you'll find out a few answers to your questions .. trust me :)

Reactions: Vollezar

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
there are a few different paths to follow .. i suggest you play them all ... you'll find out a few answers to your questions .. trust me :)
to be honest this is propably the only harem game that I wont try full harem and other paths. dont care for lesbian contentt at all and I am not really interested in any other path.
but if other paths would give answers to me as you say, am I to understand that although in julias path I chose "no" to alex, it really didnt matter and they have more between them either way because of "other paths"?

Reactions: Porthas and MAD6999
Mar 29, 2023
While I'm still not finished with the story, I got a couple comments about the game. 1st; the lewd scenes are a bit... underwhelming. Especially the cumming part is just so underwhelming. No flashes or whatever visual signals, just one or 2 renders that's it, I find it disappointing. And 2nd; some renders have a blue-ish tint lighting and some renders have red/orange-ish lighting. Its a bit disturbing that the lighting constantly changes from blue to orange to blue, please fix that.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
to be honest this is propably the only harem game that I wont try full harem and other paths. dont care for lesbian contentt at all and I am not really interested in any other path.
but if other paths would give answers to me as you say, am I to understand that although in julias path I chose "no" to alex, it really didnt matter and they have more between them either way because of "other paths"?
i've found like 4 different paths ... just to let you know ... and in them you find out alot of things ... (y)

Reactions: Vollezar

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
i've found like 4 different paths ... just to let you know ... and in them you find out alot of things ... (y)
am I guessing correctly that these four paths are interwined? as I said I only plan to follow one path but if my choises ( stop any and all sexual interactions between alex and julie) really dont matter and stuff happen either way in the background, I would like to know. i dont mind spoilers. you can send me a pm to not spoil it for the rest. (y)

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
ive done the harem, julie solo, ahn solo and julie and ahn thruple paths but still havent unlocked all gallery scenes, am i missing something?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
am I guessing correctly that these four paths are interwined? as I said I only plan to follow one path but if my choises ( stop any and all sexual interactions between alex and julie) really dont matter and stuff happen either way in the background, I would like to know. i dont mind spoilers. you can send me a pm to not spoil it for the rest. (y)
naww it would spoil the game for ya .... you will enjoy the other paths :cool:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
ok, first time playing.

Hmm...a while back I had the same issue with that choice, even after stopping Alex. And for me, Alex was acting like a predatory lesbian towards Julie, even though Alex knew Julie was young and inexperienced, and head over heels aching to be with her childhood friend...the story still implied Alex had stole Julie's first kiss, and sexual (touch) experience...before the player had a chance. Which also seemed to spark Julie's sudden hidden lesbianism interest, now with Alex. (Yuck, if MC isn't part of a g on g action...then I don't want to see it. )

But now that I know this title will have a harem path, I hope the player will have better control of any of the g on g action within the story. But, I guess I'll give this title a try again, to see what has changed, and where the harem path direction will veer too.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
the story still implied Alex had stole Julie's first kiss, and sexual (touch) experience...before the player had a chance. Which also seemed to spark Julie's sudden hidden lesbianism interest, now with Alex. (Yuck, if MC isn't part of a g on g action...then I don't want to see it. )
If nothing changed, this was the answer that the dev gave me in 2022, since for the dev harem = polyamorous relationship they are going to have a lesbian relationship. (Or at least that was what I understood at that moment with the answer that the dev gave me)
The only time lesbian interactions will come into play is during sex scenes. And they only happen if you are into lesbian content. If you are not then they do not have lesbian interactions. And I mean that those interactions do not happen at all. You are not skipping them, they just don't happen. However, on the Alex and Julie route, they will have a lesbian relationship.
If you did play the harem route MC does drop a hint about FC's sexuality.

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If its not multiple protag, why do you make choices as Julie? :FacePalm: I can't explain how much I despise this cheap way of devs washing their hands of responsibility of their writing, I don't want to make choices for how NPCs act, or worse react to my actions, I want you the dev to tell me how they do in acordance with their established personalities!

Edit: nvm, just read some more posts, so it really is just to avoid the backlash to what for all intents and purposes is forced lesbianism. :HideThePain: And I say this as someone that likes G on G content, this is the shittiest way to implement it.

Sep 14, 2023
I was just wondering, I with my stupid head couldn't decide if I wanted Julie or Anh. And damn I got my self a harem. But then the update ends after having sex with Alex.

So I checked the images, and saw that the Chapter 4 Anhsolo contained a lot more contents for the harem route that I never got to see.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
I have a question.
Huge spoiler alert.

Why Alex died only in Anh path?
Maybe she died just for the throuple path?
Who I'm fucking decides that!?
I was more interested in her and Julie's relationship than anything baldie was up to.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes