3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I was just wondering, I with my stupid head couldn't decide if I wanted Julie or Anh. And damn I got my self a harem. But then the update ends after having sex with Alex.

So I checked the images, and saw that the Chapter 4 Anhsolo contained a lot more contents for the harem route that I never got to see.
yeah you took the early harem path ... i think ... you get to fuck Alex in that path ... if i'm not mistaken :unsure:

Reactions: SisterFucker3099

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
If nothing changed, this was the answer that the dev gave me in 2022, since for the dev harem = polyamorous relationship they are going to have a lesbian relationship. (Or at least that was what I understood at that moment with the answer that the dev gave me)
OK...thanks. It's been some time since I last played this title, some of the story facts are a bit of a blur.

So... Can a player prevent Alex from being part of the harem group of girls, or are we forced with a packaged deal...?

For me, I didn't like Alex...she really had no interest in MC, she only wanted to get with Julie. As well, Alex was one of the reasons I stopped following this title, and it looks like...depending on your answer, I might be just passing again on this title.
Regards

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
OK...thanks. It's been some time since I last played this title, some of the story facts are a bit of a blur.

So... Can a player prevent Alex from being part of the harem group of girls, or are we forced with a packaged deal...?

For me, I didn't like Alex...she really had no interest in MC, she only wanted to get with Julie. As well, Alex was one of the reasons I stopped following this title, and it looks like...depending on your answer, I might be just passing again on this title.
Regards
+1. I love polyamorous. Not arguing about terminology, but that's my vision of a harem too. I like when my girls are caring and tender and sexy toward each other... But Alex doesn't attract me that much (I guess her model is not exactly my type), so I would not mind to skip her content entirely.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
wow that's so sad that Alex died on the Anh path, now I'm liking that route a bit less, pretty tragic overall with the ptsd and depression all around :(

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Vollezar I owe an apology, I haven't played the last 2 updates. Not because I'm uninterested in the game, but, because I don't play Solo routes on Games that have Harem.

I understand that you make them for those that don't like Harem, there's not even an hint of a complain for me. My preferred content is this Harem that you presented to us. I don't mind waiting.

Maybe I should say a few words about why I don't play Solo Routes. I did it in 4 games, Where the Heart is, Hillside, Intertwined and Freeload Family, they ALL broke me. They made me exceedingly anxious, frustrated and angry. Not that the games were bad, FAR from it, they were all amazing. Except one of them, the others have no Harem route and forcibly choosing a character after spending so much time getting to know them, it was rather frustrating. This created in me an absolute aversion for Solo Routes. It's NOT because I don't like the characters, it's because I like ALL of them.

So, sorry. I will not play these Solo updates, but I wanted to let you know that I am still here, still following with interest and waiting for the content I prefer.

I wish that everything goes well with you and yours.

Peace :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Or don't care for the girls, I love harem games, but I play solo on this game because I only care about our ginger goddess.

• Love
Reactions: Vollezar

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
This gives off some good Offcuts vibes, though the paths seem a bit…off(?). Not that I dislike the options, but throupeling with Julie and Anh felt somewhat ill-fitting. The way I see it, Jane would've been a far better match for Anh and I, while Julie's gaming history and orientation naturally lend itself to exploring casual sex with both Carol <3 and Bobbie or romancing (some of) the other girls together. Though I can't say if I'd be quite ready to loose the open-crotch tights over this… Ah well, came for puffy nips, stayed for puffy nips.

Well done, Wooden Donkeys, very well done!

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This gives off some good Offcuts vibes, though the paths seem a bit…off(?). Not that I dislike the options, but throupeling with Julie and Anh felt somewhat ill-fitting. The way I see it, Jane would've been a far better match for Anh and I, while Julie's gaming history and orientation naturally lend itself to exploring casual sex with both Carol <3 and Bobbie or romancing (some of) the other girls together. Though I can't say if I'd be quite ready to loose the open-crotch tights over this… Ah well, came for puffy nips, stayed for puffy nips.

i'm kinda a Anh and Julie guy ... i'll take one or the other or both .... ;)

kinda wish you can knock one of them or both up .. but thats probably asking for to much :unsure:

still love this game alot tho :love:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hey, your back :) Long time no see :coffee:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hordragg

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
I don't understand why the developer is so stubborn and just makes the lesbian content avoidable eye avoidable not skippable I literally haven't seen a single comment that liked the way they are implementing the lesbian content and in the same way it seems to me that almost everyone hates Alex, he stole the redhead's first kiss, he groped her :/ there were literally hundreds of ways to introduce us to Alex and he chose the worst, you could make Alex, Juli and the MC become friends and little by little . Alex develops feelings for both Julie and the MC until he couldn't contain them and confessed what he feels to Julie and the MC. Julie at first rejects her saying that she can't be with her because she loves the MC more than anyone but she says yes. She really loves the MC, she can be with him and there you give the MC the option to reject Alex (closing the harem path), accepting Alex's feelings but telling him that you don't want to share Julie even with her (harem path). harem). without lesbian content) or accept her feelings and tell Julie that it doesn't bother you that she is also in a relationship with Alex (harem way with lesbian content) but it didn't have to make her look like a predator and now no one wants her in the harem.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm...a while back I had the same issue with that choice, even after stopping Alex. And for me, Alex was acting like a predatory lesbian towards Julie, even though Alex knew Julie was young and inexperienced, and head over heels aching to be with her childhood friend...the story still implied Alex had stole Julie's first kiss, and sexual (touch) experience...before the player had a chance. Which also seemed to spark Julie's sudden hidden lesbianism interest, now with Alex. (Yuck, if MC isn't part of a g on g action...then I don't want to see it. )
I was on julie solo path. I pushed every other girl away. I dont care about the other paths.
my main problems with that scene, was the purpose behind it and the actual lack of option to stop it.. even after I "stoped it" 4 scenes later when they discussed, the kiss and the boob grab were mentioned as if they happened. for context, if you DONT stop the lesbian girl, she grabs julies boobs. if you "stop" her she doesnt.
so I was confused.

also the purpose behind it. it was really rubbed in the eye. julie had a past relationship but never even kissed and this alex comes out of nowhere and kisses her 2nd day they know eachother.
if it was a guy doing that, he would be pushed away before their lips ever touched. I expected the same. julie to put her hand on alex lips , completely stopping her and PUSH HER AWAY.
when I choose "stop her" I want the lesbian to not have her way and the kiss to NOT HAPPEN.

why was it mentioned that it was her first kiss? what purpose did it serve other than giving a reason to the "stop her" choise?
the dialog then could go like, "you almost stole my first kiss. I want my first kiss to be" blah blah blah. but no. it didnt matter

If nothing changed, this was the answer that the dev gave me in 2022, since for the dev harem = polyamorous relationship they are going to have a lesbian relationship. (Or at least that was what I understood at that moment with the answer that the dev gave me)
Mind you I was in Julie's SOLO path.
After those scenes the game died for me. I did speed it up a little, but nah, fuck it. I thought it was a bug, that is why I asked. I would advise the dev ( or any dev for what matter) when you give a choise like that, to be an actual choise. If I, as a player, am given the choise to stop something from happening, I want it stopped. period.

anyway, as I said I droped the game. dont like lesbians so forced relationships like that, aint my thing. and the fact that it bleeds on the solo path, tsk.

Last edited:

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I don't understand why the developer is so stubborn and just makes the lesbian content avoidable eye avoidable not skippable I literally haven't seen a single comment that liked the way they are implementing the lesbian content and in the same way it seems to me that almost everyone hates Alex, he stole the redhead's first kiss, he groped her :/ there were literally hundreds of ways to introduce us to Alex and he chose the worst, you could make Alex, Juli and the MC become friends and little by little . Alex develops feelings for both Julie and the MC until he couldn't contain them and confessed what he feels to Julie and the MC. Julie at first rejects her saying that she can't be with her because she loves the MC more than anyone but she says yes. She really loves the MC, she can be with him and there you give the MC the option to reject Alex (closing the harem path), accepting Alex's feelings but telling him that you don't want to share Julie even with her (harem path). harem). without lesbian content) or accept her feelings and tell Julie that it doesn't bother you that she is also in a relationship with Alex (harem way with lesbian content) but it didn't have to make her look like a predator and now no one wants her in the harem.

EXACTLY!!!!!

957acd1c8bda65c0928a6198e251e6aa3e7d8e56462bd27024adf91c8fbd5762.jpg

Sep 14, 2023
Last time I checked alex was a she. I first tought the other guy was called alex.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Simple answer, because it's the story dev wants to tell. Personally i quite like the story and don't have anything to complain about it, also Alex is fine enough character. I'd say there's no point in complaining about it, since from what i've seen, this is passion project for the dev and they are making content they want to and not going to be changing it to suit everyone. For some reason there's been quite a lot of complaining about the lesbian content, like it's some how something that comes by surprise, when game clearly has Lesbian tag. Personally i suggest that instead of complaining a thing dev likes, if it's not for you, then either ignore the game or learn to accept that you can't force dev to change it.

(This message was not intended as attack message, it's just to remind people that complain about the content dev creates, that dev clearly enjoys the content they are creating and that there are quite the number of people who enjoy the game as is.)

Last edited:

thinksexygames

Jul 11, 2017
Vollezar I owe an apology, I haven't played the last 2 updates. Not because I'm uninterested in the game, but, because I don't play Solo routes on Games that have Harem.

I understand that you make them for those that don't like Harem, there's not even an hint of a complain for me. My preferred content is this Harem that you presented to us. I don't mind waiting.

Maybe I should say a few words about why I don't play Solo Routes. I did it in 4 games, Where the Heart is, Hillside, Intertwined and Freeload Family, they ALL broke me. They made me exceedingly anxious, frustrated and angry. Not that the games were bad, FAR from it, they were all amazing. Except one of them, the others have no Harem route and forcibly choosing a character after spending so much time getting to know them, it was rather frustrating. This created in me an absolute aversion for Solo Routes. It's NOT because I don't like the characters, it's because I like ALL of them.

So, sorry. I will not play these Solo updates, but I wanted to let you know that I am still here, still following with interest and waiting for the content I prefer.

I wish that everything goes well with you and yours.

Peace :)
I absolutely agree with this line of thinking. I get tied up in all the characters and multiple play throughs bore me to death causing me to quit the game. So i always go the harem route. Without a good mod or walkthrough very few of the "choose girl here" games have survived a second play with me. I will play julie route after reading comments and changelog, to give this one a go.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8 + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 627 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I have a question.
Huge spoiler alert.

Why Alex died only in Anh path?
Maybe she died just for the throuple path?
That's just how things worked out. To get on this path you made choices that lead you to it. And those choices ultimately lead to what you saw. Like deciding on taking a taxi one day instead of the bus, only to find out that the bus crashed and everyone was late for work. But you made it on time. And you will forever wonder, "If I did get on that bus, would it have crashed?"

Just fucking with you. But the first part is true. It's just how things work out sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: OWSam000

thinksexygames

Jul 11, 2017
I absolutely agree with this line of thinking. I get tied up in all the characters and multiple play throughs bore me to death causing me to quit the game. So i always go the harem route. Without a good mod or walkthrough very few of the "choose girl here" games have survived a second play with me. I will play julie route after reading comments and changelog, to give this one a go.
I am changing my post since i have not played the game..... I played two paths Julie and Harem wihch i commonly do using a top vs bottom save boxes. game and story are are well done. glad i played, plus i like freckled red heads...lol

Ulike other posts, I did not feel the harem path fell short.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
even though the story line may not have seemed to have as much development as the julie path, it should in a up comming release get all caught up and be interesting in the character interactions. once again, glad i played.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Hey guys.

There are now 352 images and 10 animations.

Yes, I am back to making animations, for now. I am able to do this because I am using 4060Ti+3060Ti to render. The combination of these cards speeds up rendering, as long as I keep the scene under 8GB.

However I might have to sell the 3060Ti. Buying the 4060 drained me financially and I really don't feel like starving, again.

(images are pre-edit)
ch4_hls91.png
ch4_hls105.png
Have a good week.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes