3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Nasty comment...

In all seriouness, since you felt the need to say this just let me go ahead and say what I feel needs to be said, you're one of the most entitled and self righteous people I've ever seen on this website. This DEFINITELY isn't the first time I've seen you complaining about something you don't like on a game and then trying to get a dev to change it by guilt tripping them or just being an annoyance and harassing them. You and all of the other entitled and self righteous people out there really need to understand, that not everything is going to be to your taste, and that devs prefer to make games that THEY enjoy, otherwise they would eventually get bored out of their mind trying to cater to as many people as possible.

If optional content of any kind in any game really bothers you that much, is much more like a YOU problem, and idk if you are in a healthy state of mind, I'm not a doctor but anyone who is so entitled that optional content in free games really bothers you that much to the point where you complain about it and harass people over it, maybe just maybe, it's time to go get some fresh air and maybe take a step back and self reflect a little.

Sorry if this seems a bit harsh, but I've seen this shit enough times from not only you, but a handful of other people too on this website and it's honestly just old seeing it just about every time some controversial tag is in a game, even if it's optional.

------------------------------------

Anyways that's enough from me, I haven't gave this game/novel a try yet, but I definitely will at some point, perhaps when the next update is released. Vollezar Like others have already said, don't listen to the entitled and braincell deficient people on here complaining about certain things, just make what you enjoy. :cool:
Just tell him to create his own game, and see if he can deal with the backlash, 20 to 1 he will give the same awnser to those that youre giving him :D

Reactions: SlapE
Jul 5, 2022
Gotta be honest here, the pregnancy thing lost me. Should have been optional, but hey, that's the Dev's choice, not mine.

One thing that's throwing me off though: Considering the MC and his mother's relationship, having him call Julie mom/momma/etc while they're fucking just seems... off. Seems like there would be some deep seeded trauma there that the MC would want to avoid.

But hey, just my opinion.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Gotta be honest here, the pregnancy thing lost me. Should have been optional, but hey, that's the Dev's choice, not mine.

One thing that's throwing me off though: Considering the MC and his mother's relationship, having him call Julie mom/momma/etc while they're fucking just seems... off. Seems like there would be some deep seeded trauma there that the MC would want to avoid.

But hey, just my opinion.
Right there with you. I love the mommy talk, and most of the time it seems like it wouldn't be an issue. But then this particular line, RIGHT after the big talk, seems like a pretty massive PTSD trigger. "Hello, big fella. Mama is gonna do some friendly things to you now." That just seemed extremely inappropriate for the time frame, and totally sounds like a line his mom would have actually used.

Reactions: katzenstreu

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Nasty comment...

In all seriouness, since you felt the need to say this just let me go ahead and say what I feel needs to be said, you're one of the most entitled and self righteous people I've ever seen on this website. This DEFINITELY isn't the first time I've seen you complaining about something you don't like on a game and then trying to get a dev to change it by guilt tripping them or just being an annoyance and harassing them. You and all of the other entitled and self righteous people out there really need to understand, that not everything is going to be to your taste, and that devs prefer to make games that THEY enjoy, otherwise they would eventually get bored out of their mind trying to cater to as many people as possible.

If optional content of any kind in any game really bothers you that much, is much more like a YOU problem, and idk if you are in a healthy state of mind, I'm not a doctor but anyone who is so entitled that optional content in free games really bothers you that much to the point where you complain about it and harass people over it, maybe just maybe, it's time to go get some fresh air and maybe take a step back and self reflect a little.

Sorry if this seems a bit harsh, but I've seen this shit enough times from not only you, but a handful of other people too on this website and it's honestly just old seeing it just about every time some controversial tag is in a game, even if it's optional.

------------------------------------

Anyways that's enough from me, I haven't gave this game/novel a try yet, but I definitely will at some point, perhaps when the next update is released. Vollezar Like others have already said, don't listen to the entitled and braincell deficient people on here complaining about certain things, just make what you enjoy. :cool:
Well said, bravo!!! I really don't understand this attachment that some people get over fictitious pixeled characters, to the point of feeling personally cheated over NTR or a lesbian scene, when it's done well it gives depth and context to the plot.
I hope you don't mind if I copy the reply you gave above, I would be able to use it some many times in this website.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlapE
Jul 20, 2020
Overall I like the VN, with that being said, it escalates dramatically, like it's just doing a quick tie up of the loose ends in the story line. The whole roommate thing just resolved itself super quick, the harem just happens super quick, the James issue is resolved etc..etc. Everyone loves each other with no issue, pregnancy/marriage etc.etc. It's like the saying "so this happened and that happened...yadda.. yadda.. yadda.. and everything is fixed!"

I have a feeling the author/developer decided to just quickly end the story as they didn't have a full script or idea on where to take the several conflicts that had appeared during the early story, unless there's some major swerve that'll happen at the end where the entire thing after the shooting is a "jacob's ladder scenario".

IsraelSL00

Dec 29, 2021
View attachment 1424909
One lie [v0.9] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

How to resolve this error?

Tr4visT

Aug 27, 2019
Why don't any of Joker's mod downloads work? Everything links to gambling websites on Mixdrop (?)
And whatever you do don't turn your ad blocker off or you are spammed with 4 different ads.
Mixdrop is trash now, this never used to be the case.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Why don't any of Joker's mod downloads work? Everything links to gambling websites on Mixdrop (?)
And whatever you do don't turn your ad blocker off or you are spammed with 4 different ads.
Mixdrop is trash now, this never used to be the case.
The Patreon link works a lot better, and it's open to the public (subscription not required). On the Patreon post, click the filename below the Mixdrop link to download directly from there.

Screenshot_20231229_200258_Chrome.jpg

Tr4visT

Aug 27, 2019
Excellent thank you! I didn't think to click the Patreon link because I assumed it required a sub.

Jul 5, 2022
Overall I like the VN, with that being said, it escalates dramatically, like it's just doing a quick tie up of the loose ends in the story line. The whole roommate thing just resolved itself super quick, the harem just happens super quick, the James issue is resolved etc..etc. Everyone loves each other with no issue, pregnancy/marriage etc.etc. It's like the saying "so this happened and that happened...yadda.. yadda.. yadda.. and everything is fixed!"
Gotta agree. "I'm not feeling school, lets drop out, get married, have tons of babies and love everyone!" Uhhhh, fuckin wut?

• Haha
Reactions: Twistty

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9 + WT/Gal by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

(If you use QIWI you support me a little bit every time you click)
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 706 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: dra4654
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes