3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I was liking it more before this update tbh.
The pacing felt decent enough, but suddenly it's like we're just skipping shit.

There was a setup for the teacher [forgot her name] but she's never been spoken of again.
There was a setup for the therapist and then a time skip like it never happened.
There was a setup for the whole court confrontation and everything that would have gone with it, but then nothing.
There was a setup for getting a decent education to even be able to take care of 3 wives and all the kids and then "oh just be some low level car mechanic and make fuck all money so you can all live in poverty and you can spend your life looking filthy and smelling like petrochemicals."

You'd be better off being pretty much any other tradesman, except maybe brick layer, if you're going to do blue collar work.

But if you're going to have 3 wives, then you better be bringing in serious money.
You're each going to need a car, so there's $250k every 2-3 years, if you want to preserve the trade-in value. You'll need a house with at least 7 bedrooms,assuming ONLY 2 kids per wife and all 4 of you share 1 room, which is unlikely, as even a king-size bed is really too small for 4 adults to sleep on regularly, it'll probably be more like 10 or 12 bedrooms]. My place IRL is only 3 bedrooms and it's already worth around $1m.
Are the kids going to some sort of private school? 6 kids at $10-20 grand per year each? Bruh, no mechanic that isn't also a high-level drug dealer is affording any of this. Mechanics struggle to make enough money for one family, much less 3.

It's highly immersion breaking.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Fixed the issue where credits roll when starting a new game. No new content or any other changes to the game.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OneLie-0.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I hadn't played in a while, last time was right before the introduction to the full harem path. I'm curious, seeing as how aunt Carol seemed pretty chill about Julie's relationship and her having a boyfriend and girlfriends, will Carol + Bobbie ever be on the menu and possibly join in with the MC solo or be part of the 'family'?

It was already mentioned if not heavily hinted the MC had a bit of a crush on Carol and her boobs, not to mention he has already hooked up with Bobbie and they are both bisexual. I get how they would just want to have their own thing apart from everyone else, but it's been more or less said Bobbie still craves some dick every now and then and the MC seems like the ideal guy they could trust being with the both of them.

Reactions: Vollezar

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I hadn't played in a while, last time was right before the introduction to the full harem path. I'm curious, seeing as how aunt Carol seemed pretty chill about Julie's relationship and her having a boyfriend and girlfriends, will Carol + Bobbie ever be on the menu and possibly join in with the MC solo or be part of the 'family'?

It was already mentioned if not heavily hinted the MC had a bit of a crush on Carol and her boobs, not to mention he has already hooked up with Bobbie and they are both bisexual. I get how they would just want to have their own thing apart from everyone else, but it's been more or less said Bobbie still craves some dick every now and then and the MC seems like the ideal guy they could trust being with the both of them.
latest patreon post addresses this very question

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
latest patreon post addresses this very question
He can't see the post. It's for Patrons only.

I am exploring that possibility. That's what that Patreon post is about. It does look as though Patrons would like that as well. There is a condition to it though. They will not be a part of the harem. They have their own thing going. They can only become his occasional "let's get all hot and sweaty" squeeze bunnies.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
He can't see the post. It's for Patrons only.

I am exploring that possibility. That's what that Patreon post is about. It does look as though Patrons would like that as well. There is a condition to it though. They will not be a part of the harem. They have their own thing going. They can only become his occasional "let's get all hot and sweaty" squeeze bunnies.
So, are you goin to phase out the solo romance path or just goin to work more on the harem path?

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
So, are you goin to phase out the solo romance path or just goin to work more on the harem path?
All the routes (5) remain. Harem is just going to expand a bit and that's it. There is Yana, if the player chooses her, and a possible addition of Bobbie and Carol as side lovers.
BTW. Harem is not the main route of the game. It is not a canon ending.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
hmm it's true I have subbed previously but I don't currently have an active subscription when I've checked my memberships page, interesting...
You still have access until February 14th because you are paid up for January.
P.S. That's why you also still have access to all the exclusive channels on Discord.

Reactions: Elduriel
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes