3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
You still have access until February 14th because you are paid up for January.
ah cool that explains it, I can't support many devs on an ongoing basis but for the games I like I try to chip in once in a while for a month, it's hard to keep track :ROFLMAO: At least with the steam release that problem will be solved

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
ah cool that explains it, I can't support many devs on an ongoing basis but for the games I like I try to chip in once in a while for a month, it's hard to keep track :ROFLMAO:
LOL.
I appreciate your support. A lot. Without it, I wouldn't have been able to make some of the scenes I have already made and are planning to make. Just couldn't afford some of the assets.
And also can relate to not being able to support all of the devs I wish I could support. LOL.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
LOL.
I appreciate your support. A lot. Without it, I wouldn't have been able to make some of the scenes I have already made and are planning to make. Just couldn't afford some of the assets.
And also can relate to not being able to support all of the devs I wish I could support. LOL.
oh man I wish I was rich, I'd donate a shitton to my fav developers that make awesome games since I play a lot of AVNs :ROFLMAO: Eh, maybe when I win the lottery

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vollezar

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
He can't see the post. It's for Patrons only.

I am exploring that possibility. That's what that Patreon post is about. It does look as though Patrons would like that as well. There is a condition to it though. They will not be a part of the harem. They have their own thing going. They can only become his occasional "let's get all hot and sweaty" squeeze bunnies.
Just joined the discord so I can also be up to date on all the info posted there.

As for Carol and Bobbie, I totally get they have their own relationship and lives apart from the main harem, and iirc they don't even live in the same city as the MC and his girls so that would be harder if they were part of one big poly relationship. I also get how things might get awkward fast if there was ever an attempt for some group fun with everyone if both Julie and Carol were there... for obvious reasons.

I just think considering the MC is not related to Carol, and him and Bobbie already crossing that line, I think if some of the other players wanted to explore that alternate storyline, it could be both fun and interesting... who knows... with Bobbie much closer to the the MC's age (only 8 years apart), she might want to get pregnant too after seeing the rest of the girls preggers.

Lastly, I don't really have a problem with Carol and Bobbie as occasional side lovers since it would make more sense in the story. I mean sure it would be a pure dream scenario if they also became the MC's girlfriends, but realistically, I can see how they would only be available when they come to visit or the MC goes to visit them periodically.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
All the routes (5) remain. Harem is just going to expand a bit and that's it. There is Yana, if the player chooses her, and a possible addition of Bobbie and Carol as side lovers.
BTW. Harem is not the main route of the game. It is not a canon ending.
Boo, why do you lie like that? Obviously harem with pregnant LIs is the only acceptable canon ending, otherwise one of the LIs will have broken heart.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Just joined the discord so I can also be up to date on all the info posted there.

As for Carol and Bobbie, I totally get they have their own relationship and lives apart from the main harem, and iirc they don't even live in the same city as the MC and his girls so that would be harder if they were part of one big poly relationship. I also get how things might get awkward fast if there was ever an attempt for some group fun with everyone if both Julie and Carol were there... for obvious reasons.

I just think considering the MC is not directly related to Carol, and him and Bobbie already crossing that line, I think if some of the other players wanted to explore that alternate storyline, it could be both fun and interesting... who knows... with Bobbie much closer to the the MC's age (only 8 years apart), she might want to get pregnant too after seeing the rest of the girls preggers.

I don't really have a problem with Carol and Bobbie as occasional side lovers since it would make more sense in the story, I mean sure it would be a pure dream scenario if they also became the MC's girlfriends, but realistically, I can see how they would only be available when they come to visit or the MC goes to visit them periodically.
For me, the two of them becoming part of the harem just does not work. Them wanting occasional encounter with MC, whether alone or both at the same time, makes sense. They know and trust MC and there is an attraction between them as well.
The rest of the details I am still working on. This wasn't planned, I am doing it because a whole lot of people wanting at least something with Bobbie and Carol and I am not opposed to it. It will be a while until I am back to working on the Harem route so I have time to work out all the details. For now, even I don't know what's going to happen with that. How it will fit with what I have planned for that route. We'll see.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well for what its worth, I am looking forward to it! I do agree, it makes more sense to have them be occasional lovers when the time is right or convenient (holidays, family parties, or when visiting), but definitely nothing serious or what could be considered as part of the MC's relationship with the main harem.

Will we see Alex's sister again in the story or is she done since their former foster dad is no more?

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Well for what its worth, I am looking forward to it! I do agree, it makes more sense to have them be occasional lovers when the time is right or convenient (holidays, family parties, or when visiting), but definitely nothing serious or what could be considered as part of the MC's relationship with the main harem.

Will we see Alex's sister again in the story or is she done since their former foster dad is no more?
I guess you didn't read the story in the game, as MC clearly states she's dead. She escaped when they were kids to go get help for MC, but they found her body near the highway. That's basically where the main MC's trauma comes from, and what defines a great part of his character.

My bad, I just remembered Mike's the MC. I got it wrong. His story kinda made me depressed and that's what I got stuck more from this game overall.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020

We'll see her, yes. But not a whole lot. On Anh's route, she leaves town, but she will come back to explain to the gang why exactly James was after Alex. They find out a bit, but since they were children at the time those records are sealed and they know little of details as a result. On other routes, she remained in town and they will have interactions, but only on friendly terms.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Is there really a Julie Alex throuple path? What I know is Ann solo, Ann Julie throuple, Julie solo, harem, these four paths.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Is there really a Julie Alex throuple path? What I know is Ann solo, Ann Julie throuple, Julie solo, harem, these four paths.
there is, not easy to figure it out but there is a walkthrough now linked in the OP that shows you the choices you need to make. Also alternative link:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
this girl reeeally creeping me out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

on serious note - really like the game so far, quite decent writing, nice characters and good story for slice of life, renders are average DAZ, but eh, who cares
bonus points for somewhat natural feeling harem (for AVN, of course) and harem itself in a first place, hate dumping nice girls and here - they all are

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 1424909
One lie [v0.9] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Does the mod also work with ver. 0.9.1? o_O :unsure: (y)(y):love::love:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Does the mod also work with ver. 0.9.1? o_O :unsure: (y)(y):love::love:
There's no need for an update to the mod
v 0.9.1
Fixed credit roll at the start of the game.
Does NOT affect the gameplay or add any new content.

Reactions: Punto

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Saw this game on Steam and came here to check the reviews. Some reviews remark that the paths can feel inconsistent due to the MC knowing things he shouldn't, and options/replies being too vague. With m0us3r's and Jnx's review bringing up certain pet-peeves of mine (dumb MC, weak story), I wonder if there's anything planned to elevate the story of this game? At least, it's my impression that after a certain point, the story and character growth take a background in favor of lewds?

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Saw this game on Steam and came here to check the reviews. Some reviews remark that the paths can feel inconsistent due to the MC knowing things he shouldn't, and options/replies being too vague. With m0us3r's and Jnx's review bringing up certain pet-peeves of mine (dumb MC, weak story), I wonder if there's anything planned to elevate the story of this game? At least, it's my impression that after a certain point, the story and character growth take a background in favor of lewds?
From what I remember, MC, who only has ONE friend and source of positivity, gets mad at that only friend because she was being bullied and lashed out against the bully, MC's girlfriend. And not just mad, but completely cuts her out of his life, he shaves his head and runs away. Then the rest of the story is nothing. And considering certain endings aren't even finished, it hardrails you onto the only ending they have and you're not told that, and are forced onto the friends ending, no matter who you are pursuing. If MC were ever rational, or you got to make a choice that was more than "accept this person's feelings" at the time the dev decides, this would be an alright little romance. But it's just "Grr. I'm mad" Then he storms off, until suddenly he decides to not be and hear her side of the story. No reason other than the dev wanted it to happen at that moment.

Reactions: Quetzzz

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Jnx hasn't actually played the game. He has been stalking me all over the place, spreading his bs.

The inconsistency that people mention is on Anh's solo route. There is a shooting that happens on each route. On this route only one person is aware of why the event is happening and who the person who is attacking them is. But the MC's dialogue, if you are already aware through playing other routes of what the backstory is, can be interpreted as if everyone knows what is happening and why. Basically, I messed up everyone's dialogue during that event.

And no, lewds do not take a forefront. Both of those tossers did not actually play the game. They skipped through everything looking for sex scenes. Since the sex scenes are not the primary thing for this game they did not get a whole lot of what they both were looking for so they are mad.

P.S. You are welcome to download it from here and play through it. Use the walkthrough to check all the routes. That was one thing I kind of messed up. Routing is not the easiest to figure out, because I had no idea how to do it right. Or use the Joker's mod to just go for the harem route.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
it's fucking bs just so you know... Dumb MC? Weak story? Game aimed at lewds? Please. Play the game and find out for yourself rather than relying on bullshit some people are spewing

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
From what I remember, MC, who only has ONE friend and source of positivity, gets mad at that only friend because she was being bullied and lashed out against the bully, MC's girlfriend. And not just mad, but completely cuts her out of his life, he shaves his head and runs away. Then the rest of the story is nothing. And considering certain endings aren't even finished, it hardrails you onto the only ending they have and you're not told that, and are forced onto the friends ending, no matter who you are pursuing. If MC were ever rational, or you got to make a choice that was more than "accept this person's feelings" at the time the dev decides, this would be an alright little romance. But it's just "Grr. I'm mad" Then he storms off, until suddenly he decides to not be and hear her side of the story. No reason other than the dev wanted it to happen at that moment.
I think you need to replay this. You're confused af.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes