3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
OneLie-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Question. in the previous version even on harem route the story continu's, yet with this version it goes no further then Kissing Alex on her forhead, does that mean that the solo content became Solo only? or was there alot of content removed?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Pretty good update yet again, good to see the cast back in action. I'm actually enjoying the Julie solo route quite a lot so I'm not that bummed about not having new harem content. I gotta say though it can't be easy to develop a game like this with such different routes, it's almost like doing 2 separate games with the same characters.

• Love
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Hello, been a while since I played this gem! So as a Anh only connoisseur do I wait a couple updates?
No. It's going to be a while before I get to the harem route. I am doing the Anh solo route right now. After that I will do the Harem route.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Question. in the previous version even on harem route the story continu's, yet with this version it goes no further then Kissing Alex on her forhead, does that mean that the solo content became Solo only? or was there alot of content removed?
That was just a bug. The harem route ends after Chapter 3, right now. What you actually saw was Julie's solo route. Last two updates were only for the Julie's solo route. I am working on Anh's solo route right now. That will be the next update and after that I will work on the Harem route.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Pretty good update yet again, good to see the cast back in action. I'm actually enjoying the Julie solo route quite a lot so I'm not that bummed about not having new harem content. I gotta say though it can't be easy to develop a game like this with such different routes, it's almost like doing 2 separate games with the same characters.
You are right. This is my first game and it is the first time I am writing a story that branches out. And branches out quite a bit. I didn't realize how hard that would be. Though it is a lot of fun to write. Like a "What if" for that part of MC's life. Each route starting at Chapter 4 becomes their own story. They do have some common events, but those events vary a bit. They might take place in a different location, the dialogue varies and so are the people who are present. So, starting with Chapter 4 the story splits into 4 different stories. For example for Chapter 4 the stories differ enough that there is only about 20 renders that are common to all routes.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes