3.70 star(s) 28 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
If scenes are being made, why is there an abandoned tag? Is this like fanfic, or does the tag stay until a new release makes it officially alive again? If this is a discussion I missed elsewhere, apologies - just tracking too many titles to do big searches on the ones I haven't started but are "on the list"...
the developer had to stop because of health issues but he still working on the game

but he doesn't want to remove the abandoned tag yet

the game isn't officially back until he feels comfortable

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
the developer had to stop because of health issues but he still working on the game

but he doesn't want to remove the abandoned tag yet

the game isn't officially back until he feels comfortable
Thanks. I do vaguely remember seeing a health issue discussion here when I first started watching a few months back. There are at least a half dozen VNs that I watch, though, in similar circumstances and just didn't remember that this is one of them.

And, oddly, another thread I follow answered the "when does a tag get removed" question literally minutes after I posted that. That was an "on hold" VN that is in the process of getting back into the saddle as well.

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks. I do vaguely remember seeing a health issue discussion here when I first started watching a few months back. There are at least a half dozen VNs that I watch, though, in similar circumstances and just didn't remember that this is one of them.

And, oddly, another thread I follow answered the "when does a tag get removed" question literally minutes after I posted that. That was an "on hold" VN that is in the process of getting back into the saddle as well.
don't mention it Brother anytime

if you want you can still talk to the developer on Discord

Reactions: Son of Durin

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
if you want you can still talk to the developer on Discord
For that, I'd have to get back on Discord. I got bounced when I thought I was joining an OF leaks server that turned out to be something entirely different. I left, but got banned the next day for even having been there in the first place. Tried to get a new ID, but between mail hosts being bitches at the time about setting up new accounts while using a VPN, and DC seemingly wanting a phone number at the time, I just gave it up. Been over a year. Might try it again, but the VN discords can be a real time suck sometimes, and I already have too many of those! :LOL:

Last edited:

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
For that, I'd have to get back on Discord. I got bounced when I thought I was joining an OF leaks server that turned out to be something entirely different. I left, but got banned the next day for even having been there in the first place. Tried to get a new ID, but between mail hosts being bitches at the time about setting up new accounts while using a VPN, and DC seemingly wanting a phone number at the time, I just gave it up. Been over a year. Might try it again, but the VN discords can be a real-time suck sometimes, and I already have too many of those! :LOL:
Our discord is not very busy. Right now it's mostly just me posting updates whenever I can and occasionally bonus images. If you are having an issue joining our discord just dm me. My username on Discord is Vollezar#1232.

As Vidal the king of Pervert said the game is staying at "Abandoned" due to health issues. I am doing my best but there are days when I am not capable of doing anything. So I don't want to remove the tag and give people any expectations. I'll do my best because I really do want to finish the game.
Right now I am trying to finish the main route of the game (Julie's solo route). I have started doing Chapter 5 for that route and it's going to be a really long one. Will take a few more months.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Our discord is not very busy. Right now it's mostly just me posting updates whenever I can and occasionally bonus images. If you are having an issue joining our discord just dm me. My username on Discord is Vollezar#1232.

As Vidal the king of Pervert said the game is staying at "Abandoned" due to health issues. I am doing my best but there are days when I am not capable of doing anything. So I don't want to remove the tag and give people any expectations. I'll do my best because I really do want to finish the game.
Right now I am trying to finish the main route of the game (Julie's solo route). I have started doing Chapter 5 for that route and it's going to be a really long one. Will take a few more months.
I don't even have an active ID on discord - after my old one got nuked, I had all those problems trying to even set up a new one. Haven't tried in over a year, so might.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I have uploaded the fixed version of the game. Routes other than the main one (Julie's solo route) will go to the credit screen after Chapter 3, instead of jumping to the Chapter 4 content for Julie's solo route. As Vidal the king of Pervert pointed out I am back at working on the game, so I have removed the Abandoned tag. Kind of surprising to me since I thought I am not going to be able to come back to the game. Long story short, I am working on it, just can't spend the 16-20 hours a day 7 days a week doing it. Maybe 12 hours a day with some days spent at appointments I still have to go to.
I'll post a more detailed progress update on Monday 29th.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes