3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
In the game I was with the Asian girl. I don't think there's a harem. Maybe have to try then one looking to just be with old friend.

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
In the game I was with the Asian girl. I don't think there's a harem. Maybe have to try then one looking to just be with old friend.
Anh. There is a harem. I might have made it too complicated to get to the harem, though. Anh's route will be picked up once I am done finishing Julie's route. This is going to take a while. I am not sure if I'll be able to finish the whole game. I am going to my best but things being how they are I can't promise anything. I did make some renders for Anh route's chapter 4 beginning. Here are a couple of examples.

ch4_anhmorn15.png
ch4_anhmorn38.png
ch4_anhmorn16.png

Sep 3, 2020
Jesus, what are you going to be like when she tells us she is pregnant, or we get married. :p
I would be too happy for words

I would probably die because the human body isn't made to hold that much happiness

I wish more games give us that option though instead of you want to fuck girl number 200
:cautious:

Reactions: Havik79
Sep 3, 2020
Yeah normally I wouldn't care, but I want Julie to have a happy ending, in more ways than one.
to be honest I don't just wanted for Julie I wanted for myself

a pregnant wife and kids a lot of developers don't give you that

and a lot of people don't notice that Julie is meant to be a wife

she's in her element

Julie's acted more like a wife since we got together with her than a girlfriend

there's a saying from one of my favorite shows she's a mom without a baby

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes