3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was certainly interesting, but what kind of prick puts sad stuff in and fucks up a good fap, damn that was sad with Lucy, she so fucking cute too.

Drugs are bad Mkay, drugs are bad Mkay, seriously can everyone stop huffing N2O, the constant laughing is a bit of a mood killer.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Sorry guys, but the game is dead. I'd like to finish the game but I have no idea when I'll be able to deal with the issues I am dealing with right now. So I am stopping work on the game and I can't promise I'll be able to come back to it.
Sorry.
Have a great weekend.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Sorry guys, but the game is dead. I'd like to finish the game but I have no idea when I'll be able to deal with the issues I am dealing with right now. So I am stopping work on the game and I can't promise I'll be able to come back to it.
Sorry.
Have a great weekend.
Sorry to hear that. Thanks for the warning.

Can't say that it isn't a disappointment, but, well that's the nature of this beast.

Have a good weekend too.

Peace :(

Sep 3, 2020
Sorry.
Have a great weekend.
brother I just got the news I'm really devastated but just take care of yourself and don't lose hope

Oct 10, 2022
Sorry.
Have a great weekend.
Hey dude, I just read what is going on with you and I am really sad. I hope you will solve your problems swiftly and at least will have a peace of mind. Take care, be well.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Sorry.
Have a great weekend.
I loved that game....
I'm so sorry to hear that.. I hope you'll be ok and your issues will be resolved one day...

Until then Julie will join Jenny from AOA Academy in our mourning...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Sorry.
Have a great weekend.
Well spank my ass and call me Sally. No. Not really. Don't do that. You'll lose your hand. :ROFLMAO: Anyway, not sure what's going on in your life, but, I truly hope things get better soon.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Sorry.
Have a great weekend.
I loved that game
I'm so sorry to hear that
I hope you'll be ok and yours issues will be resolved one day, greetings, encouragement and positive force

but I still don't lose hope that the game will come back.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vollezar
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes