Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
When i played V0.2 i didnt make it past the race minigame (crash to main screen), i thought it was the end of V0.2 after i tryed it 4 times.
Now with V0.5 the same, clicking a few of the squares and then im on the main screen

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
When i played V0.2 i didnt make it past the race minigame (crash to main screen), i thought it was the end of V0.2 after i tryed it 4 times.
Now with V0.5 the same, clicking a few of the squares and then im on the main screen
you need to click on the squares BEFORE the bar under the square is empty that is a countdown.
it does not matter if the square is black or white just click there before the bar under it is empty

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
you need to click on the squares BEFORE the bar under the square is empty that is a countdown.
it does not matter if the square is black or white just click there before the bar under it is empty
Thats what i did (im not retarded), but in the tunnel, after i click the last square, instead of the next szene there comes the title screen

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Thats what i did (im not retarded), but in the tunnel, after i click the last square, instead of the next szene there comes the title screen
than you haven´t clicked all of them right in the square or in time.you get only the title screen when you failed there.

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Is this game do not have ingame gallery? I try to fap but cant see it...
No, it hasn't. Only way to have a look of inside pictures after downloading the game and before to start playing is to use Unren software (here: ) which consists to extract RPA archive file with it and see what's inside. :cool:

Heaven4u5196

Jun 7, 2019
No, it hasn't. Only way to have a look of inside pictures after downloading the game and before to start playing is to use Unren software (here: ) which consists to extract RPA archive file with it and see what's inside. :cool:
Thanks bro

N3fer

May 20, 2017
Is there some important missable scenes in ot or are the choices only minor variations ?

Tulandra

Sep 27, 2019
Chapter 1 error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'arisa 5.webp'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 371, in script
j "You mean sometimes. I only see her talk to you when she wants to copy your homework or borrow your notes when it's time for an exam."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'arisa 5.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
j "You mean sometimes. I only see her talk to you when she wants to copy your homework or borrow your notes when it's time for an exam."
File "D:\Downloads\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "D:\Downloads\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
**display_args)
File "D:\Downloads\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Downloads\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Downloads\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Downloads\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Downloads\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "D:\Downloads\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\Downloads\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Downloads\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\Downloads\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Downloads\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\Downloads\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
One more chance chapter I 0.5
Sat Nov 30 15:25:45 2019

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
Chapter 1 error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'arisa 5.webp'>:

client side fix is possible if you go into the game/images folder and rename most of the png files to webp files

also seeing something about the unmarked patch in the chapter 1 downloads fixing it... but that doesnt seem to be the case; im digging through the compressed versions to see if they work

Last edited:

redus

Sep 25, 2017
games gets stuck after talking to that racing girl in chapter 3. the scree comes with reload.ignore

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes