TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
When did the mc forgot how to fight? Was just standing there with his hands down getting hit in the face supposed to be romantic or something? :ROFLMAO:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
When did the mc forgot how to fight? Was just standing there with his hands down getting hit in the face supposed to be romantic or something? :ROFLMAO:
He didn't forget, that guy was to strong and fast for him. I think in chapter 2 you meet him and if you try to fight, he let you unconscious from one hit. So, is clear why he didn't defend himself, he didn't had the chance to so. Is romantic if you decide stand up no mattering you if you can win.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Just needs a little bit of proofreading but otherwise still a very awesome game! I'm really looking forward to it's completion.

TheGoebel

Mar 7, 2018
In chapter one after name select I get this error. Even if I try to power through the errors persist.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'intro 1.webp'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 25, in script
    p "I'm a millionaire. I've spent most of my life working and earning money. When I was young, I wanted to make enough money for my family and I."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'intro 1.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 25, in script
    p "I'm a millionaire. I've spent most of my life working and earning money. When I was young, I wanted to make enough money for my family and I."
  File "F:\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "F:\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "F:\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "F:\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "F:\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "F:\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "F:\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "F:\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "F:\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "F:\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "F:\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "F:\games\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'intro 1.webp'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
One more chance chapter I 0.5
Sun Dec 08 06:26:16 2019

Reactions: edit99

.Iru.

Feb 4, 2019
Same problem with chapter 1 Win/Linux Version
but the chapter 1 Win/Linux Compressed does not have this problem
with both versions i did unpack the compressed and overwritten the files with the uncompressed. seems to work fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: edit99

maxic009

Jan 18, 2019
What is the program that is used to create images and models???
I don't ask about Ren'Py, I'm talking about program that creates images and animations.

TheGoebel

Mar 7, 2018
Same problem with chapter 1 Win/Linux Version
but the chapter 1 Win/Linux Compressed does not have this problem
with both versions i did unpack the compressed and overwritten the files with the uncompressed. seems to work fine.
Thanks! I downloaded the compressed chapter 1 and extracted that, and as you suggested I extracted the uncompressed as well. Seems to be working now, thanks again.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
That's only part 3, part 1 and 2 are 400MB each for a grand total of 1.1GB
Uncompressed Pts 1-3 = 9.75Gb so you are looking at nearly 10% of the original size, we can't do any better than that...

Reactions: botc76

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
Anyone has a walkthrough of this game Chapter 2/3, I dont want to miss important scene cause of some dump choice?

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes