kojimi

May 2, 2018
Hi Skylxrd,

I had the same problem.
I think all images was in format webp previously but like me, your images are in png format.
I open the file "OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\game\images.rpy" with an editor. And change all images (search and replace) from "webp" to "png".
Be careful change only this file. Restart your game and check if it works.
Works for me :)

Kinds regards,
Kojimi

why is this happenng

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'intro 1.webp'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 25, in script
p "I'm a millionaire. I've spent most of my life working and earning money. When I was young, I wanted to make enough money for my family and I."
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'intro 1.webp'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 25, in script
p "I'm a millionaire. I've spent most of my life working and earning money. When I was young, I wanted to make enough money for my family and I."
File "C:\Users\sidne\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 618, in execute
statement_name("say")
File "C:\Users\sidne\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 43, in statement_name
i(name)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
File "C:\Users\sidne\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\sidne\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2207, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\sidne\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\sidne\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\sidne\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\sidne\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\sidne\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 358, in render
bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\sidne\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\sidne\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\sidne\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\sidne\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\sidne\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\sidne\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\sidne\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\OnemorechanceChapterI-0.5-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'intro 1.webp'.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
One more chance chapter I 0.5
Fri Nov 01 03:18:48 2019

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ok so played the latest version and if you choose to invite Ann you get a lil hint at MCs first love.. I love the game but I still think its missing his first love in the game.. the prequel showed us that the connection between them was so strong our MC could see her in her room in his dreams, and yet when he comes across her on the street after being reborn he completely ignores her...

gergaji

Oct 12, 2018
Do I need to download Chapter 1 and 2 to play the full story? Or just Chapter 3 will cover it all up?

wolverinee

Jun 18, 2019
Do I need to download Chapter 1 and 2 to play the full story? Or just Chapter 3 will cover it all up?
if you wanna play the full story download them all each chapter continues the story so better download them all and enjoy

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

One More Chance [Ch. 3 v0.6] [The Lonely Joker] - Original Size: 1.77GB

Download Win (314MB): - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
hey can some one explain the car race i cant get it pleaseee...a save there would do good too please ...the race in chapter 3

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Will this be going an android port? Cause I have played the last 2 parts on Android but I don't see links for them

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
How much content is there? I have a limited data plan and even compressed verion weight more than 1GB in total.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
When did the mc forgot how to fight? Was just standing there with his hands down getting hit in the face supposed to be romantic or something? :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes