• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is it just me or is the Ivy birthday bugged? I wait for her with cake, she arrives and then it jumps to tutoring Yuki.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
A good update all in all, Sensei Haruka being one of my favourite girls helped of course, but even apart from how her relationship develops, the update was great.
I can live with stupid QTEs, however if each new one breaks save games, maybe stop using them.
OTOH I can't believe there's no way to make them backwards combatible.
Seems the chapter is over now anyway, so that might not be a big concern anymore.

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Regular version doesn't work for me either. When I load up my saved game it immediately gives an error

Reactions: Alaloo

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
right after i hit play and get to name myself i get errors in the first chapter in regular downloaded game

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

One More Chance [Ch. 2 v0.8] [The Lonely Joker] - Original Size: 3.26GB

Download PC (541MB): - - -

EDIT: I've linked playb0y44's compressed version to the OP b/c he posted his first and I actually noticed it for once, but leaving this here because I'm weird.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Morph

Aug 24, 2016
Tried the 3GB version first. Just tried the 400MB version. Both throw an error about a filename (at least that's what I assume fn refers to) and then state that they can't find a place to start rolling back. I went back a few saves. I'm going to give this version a pass while he works out whatever the issues are.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

One More Chance [Ch. 2 v0.8] [The Lonely Joker] - Original Size: 3.27GB

Download Win (407.92MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MEGA link please.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Did this dude really just crush an aluminum can as a demonstration of his immense power?

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
One More Chance [Ch. 2 v0.8] [The Lonely Joker] - Original Size: 3.27GB

Download Win (407.92MB):
Zippy link dont work..."403 forbidden".
add please mega?

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes